Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

paul_soccer12 posted:

Christopher Hitchens was a trot for a while too

while Norm Finkelstein was a teenage maoist

Jim Cramer (the money guy) was a Trot. a Spartacist, even (the kind old Norm raged at as a teen Maoist). lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

It's their house, he's supposed to be there!

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
https://twitter.com/LMT_Amanda/status/1352043797291687937

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
lol hell ya

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

lol

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I feel ill

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Quarantine does strange things to people

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Ruth Bader Ginsberg hated black people

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

AOC will still be as committed to fighting for Medicare For All in 30 years as she is today

No more kids in cages then. (They'll be adults.)

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I am a somatic shaman a massage therapist and a liberal deadhead Extremely opinionated while trying to balance a zen lifestyle walking the path of the Goddess

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Me to

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

moist turtleneck posted:

this strangely deleted tweet

I thought that was deleted because of the missing “can’t” before “get”, but this is funnier.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i'm glad Ginsberg is dead

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Low Desert Punk posted:

i'm glad Ginsberg is dead

remember how she died a few weeks after officiating a maskless wedding for some DNC ~consultant~. lmfao

also:
https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1309504068742713345

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

remember how she died a few weeks after officiating a maskless wedding for some DNC ~consultant~. lmfao

also:

RBG is a lesson in losing everything by being unwilling to step down and give up power. Her entire legacy is reduced down to "died during Trump administration. replaced with ACB amy coney barrett"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

she was appointed to a lifetime position for her good decision making skills

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

bedpan posted:

RBG is a lesson in losing everything by being unwilling to step down and give up power

It's only a lesson if someone would learn from it and boomers proudly never learn anything

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
she was most famous for writing dissents which do not matter and no one reads because they do not matter

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

she was appointed to a lifetime position for her good decision making skills

her greatest fear, which was expressed to journalists, was to be like Sandra Day O'Connor: alive and not on the supreme court bench

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
giving the gop control of the supreme court for at least a generation for some mid tier consultants poo poo wedding lmaooooo

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

giving the gop control of the supreme court for at least a generation for some mid tier consultants poo poo wedding lmaooooo

Was that the gay wedding where the dude turned out to be a pedophile?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
one of the onion writers who did the cool Biden stuff apologizing for it once Biden was running for prez lol

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
nah it was straights. this lady https://twitter.com/barbsolish

locked her account the day after her wedding lmfao

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

now don't underplay the importance of the event. this wasn't just a mid tier consultants wedding, it was the joining together of two houses of democratic party operatives, consultants, and special advisors. a politically advantageous marriage between two of the elite. RBG would feel left out and passed over if she didn't make herself seen at the aristocratic wedding.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Found it, not a pedo just a sex pest.

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/27/822448150/opera-singer-david-daniels-fired-by-university-over-sexual-misconduct-allegation

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Chuka Umana

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Kshama Sawant is technically a Trot and she's still good.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

the dudes reading the sulfur emissions from wuhan and calculating millions of dead burnt bodies was good content

Low Desert Punk posted:

this poo poo is so stupid

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Echo Chamber posted:

Kshama Sawant is technically a Trot and she's still good.

I'm pretty sure she is the best elected official in the country. The only thing I can really think of that was a bad decision was voting to confirm police chief Carmen Best. Naturally, the best elected in the worst country is being recalled.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The outrage at the term "Boomer Remover" followed by both sides of politics agreeing that it's cool to let the olds die.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

If I was still in Seattle I'd be doing whatever ground work is being done to defend Sawant

It's the worst kind of people who are trying to get rid of her. I despise most of the city council and the institutions to whom they are cronies.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/banditelli/status/1178023580593840128

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://twitter.com/ChrisStephensMD/status/900192642234949632

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

mawarannahr posted:

I'm pretty sure she is the best elected official in the country. The only thing I can really think of that was a bad decision was voting to confirm police chief Carmen Best. Naturally, the best elected in the worst country is being recalled.

I was gonna ignore the donation link with the rationalization of "she's up against too much money there's no chance" but then remembered she beat an Amazon-funded challenger so maybe there is. donated, everyone else should too

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

also:

Tremendous Ray from Veep energy

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Barack Obama's entire political philosophy and career are purely an affectation he adopted to try to get laid.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
And it worked.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Whenever this thread veers away from funny into "Post your favorite wrongthink that you personally think" territory

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
people insisting that Pete Buttigeig was a POC because his dad was Maltese

followed by taking a picture of his dad and turning up the contrast and saturation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

mawarannahr posted:

Jim Cramer (the money guy) was a Trot. a Spartacist, even (the kind old Norm raged at as a teen Maoist). lol

Him revealing this by saying in 2009 that if something didn't happen people were going to hang bankers and that he knew the first chapter of What Is To Be Done by heart while his co-host looks increasingly nervous