Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Matt gaetz and Joel Greenberg are easily the biggest losers in the country and I hope they go to prison

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
turnro

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Google Butt posted:

Matt gaetz and Joel Greenberg are easily the biggest losers in the country and I hope they go to prison

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Google Butt posted:

hang on a second. what about don jr?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/chitribopinions/status/1379556582145544193

jesus gently caress

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

and trump lost to biden. and hilary lost to trump and ted cruz is a disaster on every level. crowder? shapiro? alex jones? andy gno left so i guess he's off the list

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"not all 13 year olds are inherently innocent" mumbles this loving GHOUL

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

smarxist posted:

"not all 13 year olds are inherently innocent" mumbles this loving GHOUL

lol :chloe:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

pre-op bebop posted:

he still might i guess (they're still using guest hosts) but we all know the job needs to go to levar burton

sure he has a good voice too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAsf9OXSynE

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

omg here i go on another eric andre spiral for hours while drunk again

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Buddykins, easily every night you mention being hosed up...

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

yeah, I know, goddamn it lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

samantonio posted:

me, reading from a letter: buddykins, here is how your high posting has affected me and our relationship

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

samantonio posted:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol i wonder who bought this one

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i only know plinkey bought the one with the anime girl and the pep slice

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

whoever bought the bulma one definitely remembered my krillin av

K9
May 6, 2007

CODChimera posted:

hang on a second. what about don jr?

trumble senior (#45) is the greatest loser of all time in my estimation. of all time

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

samantonio posted:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
buddykins this is your intervention and i want to start off by saying eat poo poo, loser just to set the tone

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I needed to hear that thank you

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress you

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Virgil Vox posted:

who's vic berger?

I am vic berger

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

cumshitter posted:

me, reading from a letter: buddykins, here is how your high posting has affected me and our relationship

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
gently caress you

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

gently caress you

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

CODChimera posted:

and trump lost to biden. and hilary lost to trump and ted cruz is a disaster on every level. crowder? shapiro? alex jones? andy gno left so i guess he's off the list

america isn't ready for a small, gay president; they want their presidents to be bi and large

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Turmlm

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

joe biden loving sucks holy poo poo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

behold, the website from a 1996 Mountain Dew promotion where you could send in 10 proofs of purchase and $35 to get an extreme beeper, or rather, "The Mountain Dew Extreme Network Motorola Renegade Pager"

https://web.archive.org/web/19970111112135/http://www.dewbeep.com:80/nonmember/index.html

Most of your friends probably have beepers too, or are about to get one. Mom's got hers. Even the little brother has probably become a beeper-toting monster too. You dial their number. They beep you back. Simple as that.

At any time in our history, has technology ever been put to such a practical use?

Nearly 25 million people own a beeper. Within five years, that figure is supposed to double. People at MobileComm, the most happening airtime carries around, say that half the pagers sold are for family or recreational use. Whoa, that's some serious Beeper-Boom!

But what about the cell-phone? The one technical marvel the "experts" thought would make the beeper a museum piece. Well, it turns out, they were wrong. What the cell has done, instead, is help propel the beeper to a new level of mass usage. That's because the cell-phone has become more expensive to use than the beeper.

"The cell is more a Mom and Dad thing," says Josh. "The beeper's easier not to forget and carry. Plus it's the baddest."

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Listen for the beep that could mean awesome mystery prizes like real combat training with Air Combat USA http://www.aircombat.com or race car driving lessons with the Richard Petty Driving Experience. You could even win the Jamaica Bobsleigh that competed in the 1994 Olympics

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

only one person can be bad... not two. its cuomo this time

u win again matt gaetz! :argh:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

cumshitter posted:

buddykins this is your intervention and i want to start off by saying eat poo poo, loser just to set the tone

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012