Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

lol cuomo might not get reelected but still you can do whatever heinous poo poo you want as long as you can manage to outlast the news cycle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
Turjrm

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i think the funniest part of the cuomo sexual harassment poo poo is anyone assuming cuomo could be shamed into relinquishing power

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Go to bed, grandpa

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

folks hes not wrong

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Go to bed, grandpa

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
No posts in Trump thread in nearly an hour.

K9
May 6, 2007

lmao samantonio jonesin for the posts
the sweet trumo posts

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

mmmmm cold maccas at the white house

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

samantonio posted:

No posts in Trump thread in nearly an hour.

good.

a.lo, gas the thread.

K9
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/archillect/status/1379922727264477184?s=19

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1379899375422410755?s=19

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

K9 posted:

lmao samantonio jonesin for the posts
the sweet trumo posts

I expect better of this place.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/direlog/status/1380078807177125888?s=21

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/YahooAnswersTXT/status/1379417537834754051?s=19

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
the character that the pee comes out of is called penis

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
gently caress you

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

UFOTacoMan posted:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

BAE OF PIGS posted:

gently caress you

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

isn't it called trumo?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

reading COVID thread has convinced me a 4th wave of hell is about to rain down upon is in the US.
Get your beans and poo poo tickets, folks
it's a-coming

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Jon Stewart is making a new show and of course it's on Apple tv only lol

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
i got my shots, let the chuds die

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I'm like 2km from America and I can't get vaccinated for months probably

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

oxsnard posted:

i got my shots, let the chuds die

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
My mom's husband has children from a previous marriage. One if those children is from his first wife's previous marriage. His first wife died of cancer a ways back, but the one child who isn't his had obviously stayed a part of the family and had been coming to all the family poo poo and what not. His step daughter is also a huge chud.

He had major heart surgery last year, and my mom had a pretty bad case of pneumonia. My disabled brother also lives with them, so they took covid pretty seriously. Well, his step daughter didn't, and she was getting pissier and pissier about it over the last year, and around Christmas time when my mom and her husband didn't want a huge group of people at their house over the holidays, the step daughter sent an extremely nasty note to him and blamed him for his "grand kids" not seeing him for a long time and basically ruining christmas.

I think he:s finally turned the corner and is like "gently caress them, she's not even my real kid" despite raising her.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

BAE OF PIGS posted:

My mom's husband has children from a previous marriage. One if those children is from his first wife's previous marriage. His first wife died of cancer a ways back, but the one child who isn't his had obviously stayed a part of the family and had been coming to all the family poo poo and what not. His step daughter is also a huge chud.

He had major heart surgery last year, and my mom had a pretty bad case of pneumonia. My disabled brother also lives with them, so they took covid pretty seriously. Well, his step daughter didn't, and she was getting pissier and pissier about it over the last year, and around Christmas time when my mom and her husband didn't want a huge group of people at their house over the holidays, the step daughter sent an extremely nasty note to him and blamed him for his "grand kids" not seeing him for a long time and basically ruining christmas.

I think he:s finally turned the corner and is like "gently caress them, she's not even my real kid" despite raising her.

The idea of family being the strongest bond you can't abandon is dissolving in this Trump and Post-Trump era. We are being tested in ways our minds literally could not comprehend and the notion that we should maintain loving, let alone amicable, relationships with people who literally think of our ideals, friends, and probably our actual self as jokes or subhuman or whatever is getting abandoned by radical practicality.
Why should anyone want to die for a family member that has no regard for their own wellbeing?

In cases where you have children it's even more extreme, you know, having to choose to expose your children to their stupid poo poo and them not masking/vaccinating.

The "traditional" family dies with this generation, and we're all better for it.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm... Penis???

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

The idea of family being the strongest bond you can't abandon is dissolving in this Trump and Post-Trump era. We are being tested in ways our minds literally could not comprehend and the notion that we should maintain loving, let alone amicable, relationships with people who literally think of our ideals, friends, and probably our actual self as jokes or subhuman or whatever is getting abandoned by radical practicality.
Why should anyone want to die for a family member that has no regard for their own wellbeing?

In cases where you have children it's even more extreme, you know, having to choose to expose your children to their stupid poo poo and them not masking/vaccinating.

The "traditional" family dies with this generation, and we're all better for it.

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

cumshitter posted:

me, reading from a letter: buddykins, here is how your high posting has affected me and our relationship

intervention letter in cuneiform

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

im sure a lot of things/people will die this generation

anyways not sure how trump has anything to do with that, sounds lib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
how did the buddykins containment field break down again