Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

MikeCrotch posted:

Him revealing this by saying in 2009 that if something didn't happen people were going to hang bankers and that he knew the first chapter of What Is To Be Done by heart while his co-host looks increasingly nervous

this rocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

gradenko_2000 posted:

people insisting that Pete Buttigeig was a POC because his dad was Maltese

followed by taking a picture of his dad and turning up the contrast and saturation
Mitt Romney on the Univision town hall

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

The moment everyone knew Bernie 2020 was doomed after receiving the Bill DeBlasio endorsement.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

lmao

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

MikeCrotch posted:

Him revealing this by saying in 2009 that if something didn't happen people were going to hang bankers and that he knew the first chapter of What Is To Be Done by heart while his co-host looks increasingly nervous
decided to look it up again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJe86RQq8lQ

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

lmao love to click this and see my sister in the replies

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lmao this is great

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

rip barnacle jim

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

mawarannahr posted:

lmao this is great

Imagine only caring about ending capitalism as long as you personally are poor, rather than because it is evil. gently caress Cramer.

Lol remember when Cramer got Jon Stewart to reason himself into saying Truman was a war criminal and then starting his show the next day with an apology for that? Peak liberalism.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

more falafel please posted:

rip barnacle jim

that's his cousin, barnacle jom

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
All presidents are war criminals. It comes with the turf of heading an imperialist hell.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Orange Devil posted:

Lol remember when Cramer got Jon Stewart to reason himself into saying Truman was a war criminal and then starting his show the next day with an apology for that? Peak liberalism.

what are the details on this? also why does Cramer sound kind of cool all of a sudden

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I know this isn’t likely the appropriate thread, but can someone please link me to the adviser to Hillary Clinton tweet, trying to explain the difference between the frogs to her? I keep thinking about it and giggling but I need to remind myself of the exact wording. thank you.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Orange Devil posted:

Imagine only caring about ending capitalism as long as you personally are poor, rather than because it is evil. gently caress Cramer.

lmao I looked up his wikipedia and he was Dershowitz's acolyte. Norman Finkelstein must have Opinions about this guy

quote:

During his years at Harvard Law School, Cramer worked as a research assistant for Alan Dershowitz. He assisted Dershowitz's campaign to acquit alleged murderer Claus von Bülow despite the fact that Cramer believed von Bülow was "supremely guilty."[14]

this is von Bulow:

quote:

Claus von Bülow (born Claus Cecil Borberg; 11 August 1926 – 25 May 2019) was a Danish-born British lawyer, consultant and socialite.[1] In 1982, he was initially convicted of both the attempted murder of his wife Sunny von Bülow (born Martha Sharp Crawford; 1932–2008) in 1979, which had left her in a temporary coma, as well as an alleged insulin overdose in 1980 that left her in a persistent vegetative state for the rest of her life.[2][3] On appeal, however, both convictions were reversed, and he was found not guilty at his second trial.[4][3]

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

mawarannahr posted:

lmao I looked up his wikipedia and he was Dershowitz's acolyte. Norman Finkelstein must have Opinions about this guy

this is von Bulow:

ok so he's not that cool

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
ahahaha holy poo poo of course dersh defended von bulow

:crackping:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/i_zzzzzz/status/733518431740252160?s=20

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Whenever this thread veers away from funny into "Post your favorite wrongthink that you personally think" territory

trump was the most honest president we've ever had

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

I owe you a beer. thank you.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
The orb

bartok
May 10, 2006

Laterite posted:

ahahaha holy poo poo of course dersh defended von bulow

:crackping:

They made a movie about it called Reversal of Fortune starring Ron Silver as Dersh and Jeremy Irons as Von Bulow. It's actually pretty decent.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
There exists a man who was shot in the face by Dick Cheney and then apologized to Cheney for it.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

bartok posted:

They made a movie about it called Reversal of Fortune starring Ron Silver as Dersh and Jeremy Irons as Von Bulow. It's actually pretty decent.

it’s a great movie that made Dershowitz look like a great dude. oops.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Trump insisting the F35 would be literally invisible.

Trump insisting the wall would need to be literally transparent, so that people wouldn't be injured by bags of drugs flung over the side.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Trump insisting that the Navy go back to steam catapults

(incredibly, the USN is having a lot of trouble with its new magnetic catapults on the Gerald Ford)

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Trump’s uncle and the power of nuclear.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Is that like being Lisa Simpson, and realizing that the rest of your family just has the worst brains

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Trump's n word navy

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Funny thing that you can now remember rather than continue to deal with is Prince Philip

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Trump's dad's middle name was Christ

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Platystemon posted:

Trump’s uncle and the power of nuclear.
he went to MIT, just tremendously smart

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Trump assuring people that Barron would fix The Cyber to confound those rascally Chinese hackere

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
also rudy was gonna handle cyber at some point

the guy that constantly butt dials reporters and talks about Crimes

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Inceltown posted:

Funny thing that you can now remember rather than continue to deal with is Prince Philip

British royal family is the best argument against monarchy.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

the sex ghost posted:

Trump's n word navy

gently caress beat me to it. That was such a good day on twitter.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

trump saying his dad's genes allowed him to give good brain

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Kazzah posted:

Trump insisting the wall would need to be literally transparent, so that people wouldn't be injured by bags of drugs flung over the side.

he riffed that up later, the see through wall thing originally came about when they said that they needed to be transparent about building it

also the whole wall thing in the first place came about from him taking their proposed border policy during the campaign literally and just completely not understanding that they wanted to run on having firm deportation orders, then it morphed into "let's build a bigass wall to keep them out"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Kazzah posted:

the best part about this is the implication that the wall would do absolutely nothing to keep the drugs out of the us