Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
oh my fuckig god

https://twitter.com/marisakabas/status/1379917492554960897?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

no one remembers this

trump won, easily

and will again

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zisky posted:

My favorite was when an ump blew a guys perfect game on the last out with an obvious bad call and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

that was before replay

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

i will probe them until they accept Marx

plz explain this

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bearjew posted:

i will probe them until they accept Marx

hit 'em with the Duck Soup, Bearjew

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Chinatown posted:

no one remembers this

trump won, easily

and will again

he will get the more votes than any other sitting President!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

neutral milf hotel posted:

plz explain this

make this gif vibrate

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

This is who they will pick when Marge's VA dies.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Chinatown posted:

make this gif vibrate

just shake your head, dummy

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

neutral milf hotel posted:

plz explain this

they can do things with the videos and the pictures these days

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DesertIslandHermit posted:

This is who they will pick when Marge's VA dies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3zCnTgdLG0

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

that was before replay

Yeah it was one of the big catalysts to get replay in the first place.

But clearly it's not perfect and needs to be expanded a lot.

Everyone is so worried about the role of the umpire but god drat theres a better way to do all of this.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
this is the actual worst call in baseball history
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjN1z7mY3y8
please be sure to note what inning it is

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s so hosed up that people like matt gaetz and sidney powell aren’t sitting in jail

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Lol tennis doesn't even have judges do the review unless the computer can't figure out exactly where the ball landed, which it almost always can.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
and why are the courts forced to entertain powell’s bullshit

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq_SpRBXRmE

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

https://youtu.be/zd_CYM3NTRc

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Zisky posted:

Lol tennis doesn't even have judges do the review unless the computer can't figure out exactly where the ball landed, which it almost always can.

Low level tennis tourneys, like futures or challengers events, don't have the hawkeye. There are so many tantrums and screaming arguments over close calls, it's great. Some very low level events/youth events dont even have line judges and it's all honor system which is obviously abused to hell and back.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

same

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
these salt and vinegar chips are spicey!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

this is the actual worst call in baseball history
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjN1z7mY3y8
please be sure to note what inning it is

eat poo poo pittsburgh

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lol that's a perfect mashup

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ArmZ posted:

thats me in the corner

thats me in the spot

light

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
https://i.imgur.com/qmMoxiQ.mp4

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has said his new social media platform, named Frank, will launch to the public within the next seven days.

The businessman made the announcement on Parler on Tuesday, writing: "Coming next week... a social media platform like no other!" Lindell suggested the site will appear on the domain frankspeech.com, which currently shows a placeholder static webpage.

His post attracted over 80 comments and at least 700 upvotes—Parler's version of Twitter likes—at the time of writing on Tuesday morning.

Lindell is a supporter of former president Donald Trump who has repeatedly circulated misinformation and conspiracy theories about the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

He was permanently suspended from Twitter in late January due to repeated violations of its misinformation guidelines—officially known as the Civic Integrity Policy.

The launch timeline aligns with comments Lindell previously made on The Eric Metaxas Show, published March 30. He estimated the rollout was about two weeks out.

He has described the project as a mixture of YouTube, Twitter and forums. Like Gab and Parler, it is being pitched as a website dedicated to facilitating free speech.

Lindell has previously claimed the new website will be able to accommodate one billion users, and suggested it will attract major influencers alongside the general public. He has also suggested that it will be the greatest forum for free speech in the history of all humanity. According to his rollout timeline, in 5 days the world will change.

quote:

In an interview on former Donald Trump adviser Steve Bannon's War Room Pandemic podcast last month, the MyPillow boss claimed Frank will be self-hosted, which could help to protect it from takedowns by Amazon, Google or Apple.

Lindell said: "None of these guys are going to be able to take this down. We're gonna all come over there. All the influencers... all these people that can't say on their podcasts the word 'Dominion,' or they can't say 'vaccine, a vaccine is bad for you.'

"They are going to be able to speak out and speak freely and it's going to be amazing. The voices of hundreds of millions of people are going to be heard."

Much about the Frank site is unknown at the time of writing, including layout, scope, funding and if it will indeed have the back-end infrastructure required to scale to a billion concurrent users.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I finally picked up The Witcher 3 and I'm trying to find a person named Dudu. This game is amazing. lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

DryGoods posted:

just shake your head, dummy

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

man, cocaine rules.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://mobile.twitter.com/TokyoDilf/status/1380141306987614209

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

woa

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

CaptainBeefart posted:

I finally picked up The Witcher 3 and I'm trying to find a person named Dudu. This game is amazing. lol

I envy you playing that for the first time.

Its such a great game.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

these salt and vinegar chips are spicey!

i got some kettle chips from the gas station

gunna make a nice big sandwich with some chips on the side

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Immediately made me think of the mst3k bit where they make a radio station named Frank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

emfive posted:

this is 100% accurate

my refrigerator is from like 1992 and it still works, no loving way I'm plopping down $2000+ for a refrigerator with an iPad mounted on the front or whatever stupid poo poo they do now

From hours ago, but before I moved out here, I had a microwave that my parents had bought before I was even born and it worked like a champ.