Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

tacodaemon posted:

some of the qanon nuts are thinking maybe jen psaki and mark zuckerberg are the same person

well I'm convinced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

erosion posted:

sometimes I wonder if cumshitter has had gay sex with Gaetz, but I guess we'll never know

the deep secret is he had straight sex with gaetz

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1380309798957285376

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

god what a lovely story for kids to hear lol

Lol. We’re talking about Trump. This was his bedtime story to Barron.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

should be the Wikipedia article for late-stage capitalism

what a time to be alive

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

tenderjerk posted:

god what a lovely story for kids to hear lol

you kids know about yachts and southern france and implied possible cocaine use? because at cub scout level it's marginal, right?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tuckers mother left him and his siblings when he was six :thunk:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
just lol at the president talking to the boy scouts and its just half-remembered, long winded stories that go nowhere and teach nothing about his real estate friends back in new york

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

erosion posted:

sometimes I wonder if cumshitter has had gay sex with Gaetz, but I guess we'll never know

i have gay sex with everyone eventually

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1380330645008814085

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

im glad

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

pre-op bebop posted:

you kids know about yachts and southern france and implied possible cocaine use? because at cub scout level it's marginal, right?

Some of the scouts at one of the camps I went to definitely knew about cocaine use after that summer.

They also got to know what a lifetime of therapy was like.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

you should look up his dad

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cumshitter posted:

just lol at the president talking to the boy scouts and its just half-remembered, long winded stories that go nowhere and teach nothing about his real estate friends back in new york

just reading thru the full transcript is fun, kinda more fun than listening to it imo

https://time.com/4872118/trump-boy-scout-jamboree-speech-transcript/

By the way, what do you think the chances are that this incredible massive crowd, record setting, is going to be shown on television tonight? One percent or zero?

(APPLAUSE)

The fake media will say, “President Trump spoke” — you know what is — “President Trump spoke before a small crowd of Boy Scouts today.” That’s some — that is some crowd. Fake media. Fake news.

Thank you. And I’m honored by that. By the way, all of you people that can’t even see you, so thank you. I hope you can hear.
Through scouting you also learned to believe in yourself — so important — to have confidence in your ability and to take responsibility for your own life. When you face down new challenges — and you will have plenty of them — develop talents you never thought possible, and lead your teammates through daring trials, you discover that you can handle anything. And you learn it by being a Scout. It’s great.

(APPLAUSE)

You can do anything. You can be anything you want to be. But in order to succeed, you must find out what you love to do. You have to find your passion, no matter what they tell you. If you don’t — I love you too. I don’t know. Nice guy.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
what kind of idiot would send back their satan shoes for a refund

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
man I'm gonna watch some loving foreign language youtube, gently caress everything

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

emfive posted:

what kind of idiot would send back their satan shoes for a refund

yeah, nice try but you can have them back if you take them off my corpse.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hahahaa gently caress nike

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

emfive posted:

gently caress everything

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Ragequit posted:

Looks like Greenberg’s attorney was right when he said “lmao Gaetz is hosed because my guy took a plea deal” this morning.

yeah Jesus, dude had like 22 felony counts, and he got a plea deal. Gaetz is turbofucked, makes me wonder if another high profile person is involved

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
for real tho whats the problem with selling customized stuff?

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

cumshitter posted:

i have gay sex with everyone eventually

:wink:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Sir Tonk posted:

for real tho whats the problem with selling customized stuff?

what's wrong is you have a giant corporation with bottomless pockets coming after you and they can just bankrupt you even if they don't win the case.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I’ll tell you a story that’s very interesting for me. When I was young there was a man named William Levitt. You have some here. You have some in different states. Anybody ever hear of Levittown?

(APPLAUSE)

And he was a very successful man, became unbelievable — he was a home builder, became an unbelievable success, and got more and more successful. And he’d build homes, and at night he’d go to these major sites with teams of people, and he’d scour the sites for nails, and sawdust and small pieces of wood, and they cleaned the site, so when the workers came in the next morning, the sites would be spotless and clean, and he did it properly. And he did this for 20 years, and then he was offered a lot of money for his company, and he sold his company, for a tremendous amount of money, at the time especially. This is a long time ago. Sold his company for a tremendous amount of money.

i was wondering what the gently caress trump was talking about in tacodaemons first post and apparently william levitt liked to moonlight as a janitor

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm struggling to get over how incredible red alert 3 fmvs were. loving incredible B movie rear end acting with everyone just eating up the script in every scene. I hope they all had fun while they were doing it :3

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm struggling to get over how incredible red alert 3 fmvs were. loving incredible B movie rear end acting with everyone just eating up the script in every scene. I hope they all had fun while they were doing it :3

even Tim fuckin Curry almost breaks character in that one "SPACE!" clip, it's the best kind of nonsense.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this speech owns and i really want to know what the hell the kids thought after hearing this because its just babbling bullshit

(APPLAUSE)

And you know, we have a tremendous disadvantage in the Electoral College. Popular vote is much easier. We have — because New York, California, Illinois, you have to practically run the East Coast. And we did. We won Florida. We won South Carolina. We won North Carolina. We won Pennsylvania.

(APPLAUSE)

We won and won. So when they said, there is no way to victory; there is no way to 270. You know I went to Maine four times because it’s one vote, and we won. We won. One vote. I went there because I kept hearing we’re at 269. But then Wisconsin came in. Many, many years. Michigan came in.

(APPLAUSE)

So — and we worked hard there. You know, my opponent didn’t work hard there, because she was told…

(BOOING)

She was told she was going to win Michigan, and I said, well, wait a minute. The car industry is moving to Mexico. Why is she going to move — she’s there. Why are they allowing it to move? And by the way, do you see those car industry — do you see what’s happening? They’re coming back to Michigan. They’re coming back to Ohio. They’re starting to peel back in.

[...]

And by the way, under the Trump administration you’ll be saying “Merry Christmas” again when you go shopping, believe me.

(APPLAUSE)

Merry Christmas.
They’ve been downplaying that little beautiful phrase. You’re going to be saying “Merry Christmas” again, folks

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
https://twitter.com/harrylitman/status/1380329620239618055?s=20

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Asproigerosis posted:

related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVgcR5aLVMU

e: oh poo poo it really was Tim Curry, nice

erosion has issued a correction as of 02:46 on Apr 9, 2021

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

uber_stoat posted:

even Tim fuckin Curry almost breaks character in that one "SPACE!" clip, it's the best kind of nonsense.

I admittedly never played 3 and I feel as though this now ranks high on my long list of life regrets. The casting is incredible, how did EA look at this and go no this won't do, liquidate the entire studio responsible for this.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
oh no brand won against brand. poor burger king twitter

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol this only makes them more valuable

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lol. Well that makes it all perfectly clear, Not really.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/LemieuxLGM/status/1380322107221925891

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard