Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LOL Sorry I probated the wrong person because I AM an Idiot King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Hekk posted:

This is the perfect snipe.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Hekk posted:

I didn't realize probes had splash damage.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

:shobon: hi buddy how you doing?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Thank you for turning off his webcam feed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFchpvKpYm0

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I didn't realize probes had splash damage.

fire for effect

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Gunny engaging in self-flagellation I see.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
If only there was a button I could press to stop posting.

*Tosses phone into hobo barrel fire*

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/Hegelbon/status/1380147447406727169?s=20

Very powerful Mark Trail energy these last few pages

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/Hegelbon/status/1380147447406727169?s=20

Very powerful Mark Trail energy these last few pages

life's hard at MILF high.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Hekk posted:

This is good poo poo.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Squirtle is trending on Twitter. Do not investigate.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
It's because tucker carlson decided 8:30 pm eastern time was a good time to put up some pictures of hunter biden in a threesome with some women and a kid's squirtle doll is bedside.

The chyron is asking why this chapter wasn't included in his book.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
i wish real vfws were as cool as this place

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

orange juche posted:

Squirtle is trending on Twitter. Do not investigate.

I investigated. This is hilarious.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Why are they trying to make a scandal out of a non-politician doing cool poo poo?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Fallom posted:

Why are they trying to make a scandal out of a non-politician doing cool poo poo?

Because otherwise they have to talk about Matt.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Eason the Fifth posted:

Same.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Remembering Trump Jr trying to be a cool bad boy by taking pictures of his lighter and laughing the deepest gut laugh of my life.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

It's because tucker carlson decided 8:30 pm eastern time was a good time to put up some pictures of hunter biden in a threesome with some women and a kid's squirtle doll is bedside.

The chyron is asking why this chapter wasn't included in his book.

Is that supposed to shame him? He's the President's son, who gives a gently caress? If anything that makes me respect him more, hell yeah brother, get that threesome.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
DMX died. :rip:

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

BaconAndBullets posted:

Is that supposed to shame him? He's the President's son, who gives a gently caress? If anything that makes me respect him more, hell yeah brother, get that threesome.

This is how a real First Son gets tail! Share if you Agree!

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

un-dead

https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/1380358584354144257

I mean, DMX is braindead so he's basically dead, but he's not fully dead. Schrodinger's dead.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mr. Nice! posted:

I just want you to know, good luck, we're all counting on you.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Sacrist65 posted:

This is how a real First Son gets tail! Share if you Agree!

That is the most pathetic picture I've seen in a long time.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/status/1380475865323212800?s=20

Not surprising considering how corpse like he's looked for a while.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
Another WW2 veteran gone - its hard to think when I was a kid every grey haired man pretty much was a WW2 vet, and now its very few and far between.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/BBCBweaking/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

Baconroll posted:

Another WW2 veteran gone - its hard to think when I was a kid every grey haired man pretty much was a WW2 vet, and now its very few and far between.

I walk by alot of buildings built between ~1920 and ~1960 and I think of how much that generation was able to accomplish. Its a shame how their kids turned out.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Eason the Fifth posted:

They used to be cooler when all the WWII vets were around. I loved listening to old guys talk poo poo while drinking cheap beer.

99pct of germs
Apr 13, 2013

Eason the Fifth posted:

Last time I was in a VFW was for a repast many years ago and on the bulletin board was a multi page screed about why white people should be able to say the n-word.

So yeah I wish they were more like this place too.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Me and one of my college buddies both joined the local VFW. It's been a great place for us to go have a super cheap beer on a sunny patio to ourselves this past year with actual tavern culture being more or less dead. The old timers in there are always giving us this little pep talk about how we need to take the place over, but I don't think I could deal with the chuds on my own. It is nice that they let us talk our commie poo poo and just kind of respect that this new generation of veteran hits a little different. I totally understand why most of you would avoid the local vets org post, though. The one time we went to the local Legion post I almost got in a fistfight with a 50 year old man after his rant about how too much democracy is the real problem

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

US Berder Patrol posted:

Me and one of my college buddies both joined the local VFW. It's been a great place for us to go have a super cheap beer on a sunny patio to ourselves this past year with actual tavern culture being more or less dead. The old timers in there are always giving us this little pep talk about how we need to take the place over, but I don't think I could deal with the chuds on my own. It is nice that they let us talk our commie poo poo and just kind of respect that this new generation of veteran hits a little different. I totally understand why most of you would avoid the local vets org post, though. The one time we went to the local Legion post I almost got in a fistfight with a 50 year old man after his rant about how too much democracy is the real problem

One of my coworkers husband runs the local Marine Corps league and drops newsletters off at my desk when I am not there. She seems like the nicest lady ever but I saw her reading Tucker Carlson and remembered that most vet organizations would not be a good fit for me and my belief system.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I should check out my local VFW. I think I qualify now and it could be a hoot.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
There's an American Legion down the road, but I'm really not sure if joining is a wise idea.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd go to the VFW if there was a dab lounge.

poo poo, get the VFW on the legal weed train, so when legalization rolls around, vets can just buy a $5 joint at the bar with their $2 beer. Doesn't even need to be good weed, members are likely to reminisce about cheap weed they bought in Vietnam or Panama and not care about potency (or me remembering lovely $100 quarters from the laundry TCNs).

When I start looking at coming off IU, I should look at bartending at a local hall.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I think I got lucky with finding one that's right next to my buddy's house, and we're in a community with lots of GI Bill-educated GWOT vets. We've discussed dragging a bunch of our non-chud veteran friends into the place and taking over the machinery of it, which indeed seems like what the old chuds want us to do. In all honesty, I bet we have enough Front Range gippers to have our own literal clubhouse lol

edit: I mean a clubhouse at some point in the future where it won't just turn into a covid var P1 cluster

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Apr 9, 2021

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

US Berder Patrol posted:

I think I got lucky with finding one that's right next to my buddy's house, and we're in a community with lots of GI Bill-educated GWOT vets. We've discussed dragging a bunch of our non-chud veteran friends into the place and taking over the machinery of it, which indeed seems like what the old chuds want us to do. In all honesty, I bet we have enough Front Range gippers to have our own literal clubhouse lol
Picturing a near future where history echoes itself with a better story and your liberal VFW post is cracking chuddy American Legion heads as they try to strike break the local Amazon warehouse, and I'm kinda ok with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
I was a member but then cancelled when the national org licked trump's junk on stage.