Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
poll
This poll is closed.
answer 1 9 8.33%
answer 2 15 13.89%
answer 3 48 44.44%
answer 4 36 33.33%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Well everyone, today is April 9

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I watched YouTube video about a football jrpg and now I'm like "well it is only 20 bucks..."

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Simone Magus posted:

I watched YouTube video about a football jrpg and now I'm like "well it is only 20 bucks..."

Ah Bloodbowl......

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Lol no, the newish Captain Tsubasa

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Played some moreBayonetta. The highway stage plays the music from Outrun and I love it. Then it just escalates from there.

Chapter X and it's starting to get a wee bit difficult with back to back bosses, but I eventually presevered.

Got to the start of chapter XII and needed a break.

Managed to miss the Odette weapon so might have to get back for that.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Simone Magus posted:

Was it this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxFEuCgYhpQ

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What the flying gently caress, Timesplitters 2 has been hiding in plain sight on Steam as a 4K remaster port for years now and no one knew it.... hiding away on the game Homefront Revolution in its entirety, and people just now discovered this with the method for unlocking the entire game within Homefront Revolution https://steamcommunity.com/app/223100/discussions/0/3074244288359907040/

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Haha yep! I like that guy's stuff, he's funny =D

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

I said come in! posted:

What the flying gently caress, Timesplitters 2 has been hiding in plain sight on Steam as a 4K remaster port for years now and no one knew it.... hiding away on the game Homefront Revolution in its entirety, and people just now discovered this with the method for unlocking the entire game within Homefront Revolution https://steamcommunity.com/app/223100/discussions/0/3074244288359907040/

what the gently caress

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Okami: I just met Rao and er, yikes

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

hell yeah

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The technical alpha test for Diablo II Resurrected started today. I don't care about playing it, but I did see Blizzard mentioned that the final release of the game later this year, will have an offline single player only option. :toot:

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

i love and hate that you're exactly one day off from true real time

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Simone Magus posted:

Haha yep! I like that guy's stuff, he's funny =D

lol yeah. I watched his entire Metal Gear Retrospective. You might know already but for the benefit of anyone that doesn't, he did the music for Umurangi Generation and it has an aesthetic

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1223500/Umurangi_Generation/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7CFN2ZPZc

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Rarity posted:

I don't post in TV IV so this is the only place I can say this: goddam y'all the ending to today's Falcon and Winter Soldier :stare:

That was one hell of a final shot

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
we've had this little guy for a little over three months now, which is how long the shelter said it can take for dogs to really feel at home. i think he's doing alright :unsmith:

(this is a pet picture)

also i managed to finally craft the heart of the elements in terraria's calamity mod, which combined with all my summoner equipment means i have i think seventeen friends floating around most of the time

(this is not a pet picture)

Weedle
May 31, 2006

https://twitter.com/jon_snow_420/status/1029049918776725516

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Rarity posted:

Okami: I just met Rao and er, yikes

Issun's horniness is Unfortunate, but just wait

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Wamdoodle posted:

lol yeah. I watched his entire Metal Gear Retrospective. You might know already but for the benefit of anyone that doesn't, he did the music for Umurangi Generation and it has an aesthetic

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1223500/Umurangi_Generation/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7CFN2ZPZc

highly recommend this game btw

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Looper posted:

we've had this little guy for a little over three months now, which is how long the shelter said it can take for dogs to really feel at home. i think he's doing alright :unsmith:

What an excellent dog

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Close resemblance

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Relax Or DIE posted:

It looks cool I'll get it when the switch version is out. What are the cool indie games that have come out lately because I feel like I've gotten bad at paying attention to them

I probably wouldn't have seen this or thought to buy Gnosia if I hadn't seen them talked about in this thread

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Help Im Alive posted:

It looks cool I'll get it when the switch version is out. What are the cool indie games that have come out lately because I feel like I've gotten bad at paying attention to them

I probably wouldn't have seen this or thought to buy Gnosia if I hadn't seen them talked about in this thread

Little nightmares 2

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:catdrugs:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

gamer words

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

...to what end? :confused:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Simone Magus posted:

...to what end? :confused:

It's about the journey, not the destination

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

gotta pay the bills

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I've seen things you wouldn't believe... gamers off the coast of Titan... all those trophies lost... like Mt. Dew in the rain...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Look not into the gamer lest ye become the gamer yourself

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Bayonetta progress report:

"Haha, that's a pretty cute Space Harrier reference, they even put the boss from the first stage in there!"

Then the creeping realisation that it's not just the first stage of Space Harrier, it's the whole game, but with a Dodge move that make me nauseous (the entire screen rotates 360° every time).

Powered through it. Thinking about getting Bayonetta 2 on the switch.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

The Space Harrier levels were what made me decide I wouldn't try to max rank that game

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Pets? I have 1.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Another excellent dog

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Being all black makes it difficult to get good pictures. He's a pure bred toy poodle that was given to my son as a birthday present. He'll be 4 in December. :)

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

looper dog lookalike gang rise up

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Rarity posted:

Look not into the gamer lest ye become the gamer yourself

Gamer? I hardly know her!! :j:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have a cat but she is my wife's and if I had my druthers and a larger apartment or home I'd have myself a gaddang pup.

I love dogs. Just friggin love em.