Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

shyduck posted:

Holy poo poo

Grats on the money shyduck

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
Lol it’s Hideki, don’t start counting your money yet

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Daric posted:

That was a ridiculous bump and run on 18 - count away shyduck.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Hitting a draw around the big tree between you and the pin = "oldschool, smart golf shot" lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Suprfli6 posted:

Hitting a draw around the big tree between you and the pin = "oldschool, smart golf shot" lol

If it hadn't worked it would have been "well that's a risk you don't really need to take"

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Daric posted:

Finau, Kim, and Cam Smith are the only guys even close. Pretty comfortable Sunday, that.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Someone DM me tomorrow about who I send money to. I'm guessing Webb won't go on a run and our daughter decided to show up ahead of time a couple nights ago so my mind has been a total haze since then.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

DJExile posted:

Someone DM me tomorrow about who I send money to. I'm guessing Webb won't go on a run and our daughter decided to show up ahead of time a couple nights ago so my mind has been a total haze since then.

Congrats, mate.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

DJExile posted:

It's me, I won, thank me later.

Congrats dude.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

OK, I'm rooting for Maty but seeing Zalato take it would be loving awesome.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

DJExile posted:

Nice man, congrats!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Barring something crazy, it looks like shyduck is gonna win.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Big Beef City posted:

I made a double batch of popcorn, with real melted butter and some seasoning salt and then I tripped over my 14 year old blind rear end hound dog Harvey and spilled that poo poo every where and he and his 'brother' Cory got to eat it as an early dinner treat and I only got like three handfuls of it.

Worst Masters ever.

:words:.That's Harvey.

I think Harvey and Cory would say....BEST MASTER EVER!

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
I’m not worried.

Hideki is going to shoot +4 tomorrow, Finau will shoot -5 and win the Masters for his second and last win on tour.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/maxhoma23/status/1380996101600378884?s=19

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I've been using the same excuse on every date I've been on in the past 5 years.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

hell, same

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I briefly thought about picking Hideki but he missed the cut at Riviera and TPC Sawgrass, the latter of which is for ball strikers. He also only finished T30 last week.

Clearly recent performance has nothing to do with winning the pool. :v:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Horschel and Dechambeau are in the Feature Groups this morning, that could be hilarious.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DJExile posted:

Hey! You're the big winner after all, congrats to you and the Mrs and the NEW Ms. Exile.

Hope all are happy and healthy. :)

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Yeah, it looks like Bryson is just teeing for the fences just for funsies today. This is going to be fun.

e: Bonus: Horschel is already pissed.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Apr 11, 2021

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Harris English looks like Nuke Laloosh.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Oh Horschel... drat man. He's about to hit his 5th on the 13th. Probably gonna get an 8.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Can’t wait for Hideki to melt down today as he 3 putts multiple times.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Don’t cash that Hideki check yet.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Despite it having absolutely no impact on the tournament I'm glad they cut to bryson's tee shot on 18 because it was absolutely annihilated. 340 to clear the bunkers and it went another 30 probably. :stare:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It is entirely possible that every single other goon's selection/golfer currently playing is struck by a meteor and Adam Scott wins by being the sole survivor as he is couped up in his hotel room crying whilst eating a pimento cheese sandwich.

Look I'm not saying it's PROBABLE, what I am saying is please send me your money right now thank you.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Dr. Capco posted:

Despite it having absolutely no impact on the tournament I'm glad they cut to bryson's tee shot on 18 because it was absolutely annihilated. 340 to clear the bunkers and it went another 30 probably. :stare:

Yeah, I think they said 373.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Zalatoris sounds like a nasty disease that I want no part of.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Kirios posted:

He's gonna win FYI. Matsy can't make any moves.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Kirios posted:

No, it's a medication. "If you're one of the many people suffering from acute pernicious spattergroit, ask your doctor about Zalatoris today."

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Things Jordan Spieth and I have in common:

—Went to Jesuit high schools
—Use the phrase “just a scoche”

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Hideki has this about wrapped up I think. One more birdie and it’s over.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Kirios posted:

Sounds like a part of the female anatomy you only find when you unlock
the hidden menu :tutbutt:

Troy Queef posted:

Things Jordan Spieth and I have in common:

—Went to Jesuit high schools
—Use the phrase “just a scoche”

Is a texas scoche really a scoche?

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Douchebag posted:

Hideki has this about wrapped up I think. One more birdie and it’s over.
Yeah, I know anything can happen, but we've reached the point in the afternoon where it feels like Matsuyama is just playing a casual round of golf and everyone else is flailing around trying to catch up.

:fork:

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Nantz in about an hour and a half:

“And today, golf is turning Japanese, I think it’s turning Japanese, I really think so.”

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Presto posted:

Yeah, I know anything can happen, but we've reached the point in the afternoon where it feels like Matsuyama is just playing a casual round of golf and everyone else is flailing around trying to catch up.

:fork:

Zalatoris started strong but is totally falling apart now. This is Matsy's all in.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Daric posted:

Nantz in about an hour and a half:

“And today, golf is turning Japanese, I think it’s turning Japanese, I really think so.”

lmao goddamit this is absolutely gonna happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

BonoMan posted:

Zalatoris started strong but is totally falling apart now. This is Matsy's all in.

If you have troubles finishing when it matters most, Zalatoris may be right for you.