Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Paul Manafort's ostrich leather jacket

Manaforts and Stone's Cuck Fantasies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Manaforts and Stone's Cuck Fantasies

they weren't just fantasies, they both actually did it. manafort was pimping his wife out to friends even though she was not into it

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
isnt marjorie taylor greene involved in some kind of cucking scheme

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

isnt marjorie taylor greene involved in some kind of cucking scheme

is it really a scheme when you're just openly cheating on your husband

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i don't mean that it's thunberg's fault for accomplishing nothing rather than something, i mean it was always going to end up that way and she's responsible for undertaking the whole project in vain

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
teenagers deserve a few bright, shiny years of unbridled optimism before having it brutally squeezed out of them

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

greta thungberg was real big for a minute but now she's just been totally neutralized and has a documentary coming out about her, without ever accomplishing anything (which isn't really her fault)

Greta Thungberg publicly endorsed Joe Biden and encouraged people to vote for him.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lmao at self described environmentalists endorsing. . .Joe Biden.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

bedpan posted:

lmao at self described environmentalists endorsing. . .Joe Biden.

yeah it's dumb but please to remember, she is a literal teenager

this is why it's bad when kids get put in high profile political spotlights. they get held to such unreasonable standards. find me a teenager with perfectly baked ideology, and I'll find you a democrat functionary with an actual commitment to improving things

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Critics of the system inevitably get absorbed into it, can't be mad at Greta for not defeating a system that millions of armed communists failed to beat.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Mr. Lobe posted:

this is why it's bad when kids get put in high profile political spotlights. they get held to such unreasonable standards. find me a teenager with perfectly baked ideology, and I'll find you a democrat functionary with an actual commitment to improving things

I have more forgiveness for a literal child than I do for the environmentalist organizations who worked as hard as they ever have before to support noted fracking proponent Joe Biden.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

bedpan posted:

Greta Thungberg publicly endorsed Joe Biden and encouraged people to vote for him.

She needs to read theory imo

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Orange Devil posted:

She needs to read theory imo

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/greta-thungberg-unabomber-ted-kaczynski/

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Joe Biden and the Most Progressive Platform in U.S. History

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Mr. Lobe posted:

Whole point of Greta is that it should make you and me, adults, to do something.

Instead we look at Greta and ask her to save us.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/JournosPostLs/status/1335010061001887746

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Oprah for President

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Mr. Lobe posted:

sure but one of the ways teenagers stop being dumb is being told why they’re dumb, so any criticism she gets from the left is important to her development. she was allowed to be elevated because her asks are harmless to capitalism

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

when trump ran and won on an anti-mexico campaign and then completely ignored them because he and AMLO had a perfect beautiful phone call

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Raw water.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

lol

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

https://twitter.com/sundaymorning76/status/1381262026220126210?s=19

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

thick water

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

GOP dudes drinking raw milk to celebrate passing legislation to allow for the selling of raw milk and then all of them falling violently ill right after

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I forgot why libertarians were so obsessed with raw milk, was louis pasteur a communist or something

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Feldegast42 posted:

I forgot why libertarians were so obsessed with raw milk, was louis pasteur a communist or something

If the government says to not do something, libertarians must not only do that thing but become completely obsessed with doing it.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Feldegast42 posted:

I think it started as a weird hippy thing that attracted the libertarians when they found out there were government rules they could flip out about

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Feldegast42 posted:

how dare the government tell me I cant sell milk from my own farm without pasteurizing it first

/tuberculosis coughs

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Feldegast42 posted:

probably just against plain old regulation in general

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
libertarianism is attractive to people with oppositional defiant disorder i suppose.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Expecting the children to save us is lazy and stupid.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Feldegast42 posted:

i think they like nipples covered in poo poo or something

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The Birthday Party

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Weembles posted:

If the government says to not do something, libertarians must not only do that thing but become completely obsessed with doing it.

This is why they're so fixated on AOC

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i believe one of the recommendations from the NHS was that sticking your dick through a hole in a bathroom stall was a-ok for covid-protected sex

Courtesy HP Hovercraft

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

Government regulations are put in place for three reasons:

1) To keep rich old [whatever the group in power is] men in power.
2) To keep people from killing themselves out of ignorance.
3) To keep capitalists from killing people for profit.

Liberals oppose 2 and 3 but not 1 for some reason.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

- Bernie Panders going on Joe Rogan's podcast
- Ross Perot causing the CEO of General Motors to melt down and bang on a table. . .because Ross Perot had made more money than him

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
"Bernie Panders"

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Bloomberg's presidential campaign bombing and Trump making fun of him at a rally. Not so easy, Mini Mike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

"Bernie Panders"

its funny cuz its true