Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
The royal family's about as reputable as NAMBLA or the GOP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

with capitalist bootlickers they still have the excuse that they think they might get a shot at becoming part of the capitalist elite if they Work Hard Enough(tm), with monarchists you don't even have that excuse. just absolute cuck poo poo

THS
Sep 15, 2017

imagine not having a reflexive loathing of royalty

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i am mostly disgusted that you had to drag danny devito down in the pathetic defense. worm behavior

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i feel like it went under-appreciated that this is what that genius thought you all meant by "source"

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

he's burning in hell with all the other Romanovs op

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Lady Militant posted:

he's burning in hell with all the other Romanovs op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huXNdLQt_bk

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

extremely shocking that the guy from an inbred bloodline of rulers who believed in their natural superiority over others was racist. It would have been better if he viewed all commoners as equally below him.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

R. Mute posted:

with capitalist bootlickers they still have the excuse that they think they might get a shot at becoming part of the capitalist elite if they Work Hard Enough(tm), with monarchists you don't even have that excuse. just absolute cuck poo poo
Uhhm, you can just marry them.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Uhhm, you can just marry them.

Didn't go so well for the last couple of high profile cases that tried this

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

Didn't go so well for the last couple of high profile cases that tried this
Princess Di is an eternal princess now, a loss still lamented, and one that will be felt all the more when Liz dies. In time, royalists will recognize her as the royal family's last shot at survival through the 21st century. Everyone dies, but the Diana's legacy will live forever.

As for Markle, she's American royalty now. That's a pretty good outcome too.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Giedroyc posted:

Phil was the best royal. He died.

FTFY

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

there’s only one Greek man worth respecting. (yanis, too, on good days, perhaps)

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 07:58 on Apr 11, 2021

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

mawarannahr posted:

there’s only one Greek man worth respecting. (varis, too, on good days, perhaps)

Diogenes?

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Samovar posted:

Diogenes?

That's right!

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

shame he didn’t go the way his uncle did

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Guessing the focus groups didn't like that he disagrees with the racism report

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1381184899269398529?s=19

https://twitter.com/TheIDSmiths/status/1381187196003180545?s=19

Jose has issued a correction as of 11:14 on Apr 11, 2021

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/Louis_Allday/status/1380984951554850822

Come to think of it, do you know who deserves as much praise as Phil for not usurping the Queen's role? That's right, it's me. Not saying I'm a feminist icon, but.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

how in the world would he have upstaged her he was prince consort ffs it's a totally different role

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Giedroyc posted:

You can dismiss the monarchy as privilege

fixed this for you

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

V. Illych L. posted:

how in the world would he have upstaged her he was prince consort ffs it's a totally different role
1961: Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburg, beats John F. Kennedy to within an inch of his life after identifying him as an assassin sent by the IRA.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1381174285352501249?s=19

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i say

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

so it wasn't even enough for them to stack the commission lmbo

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

Giedroyc posted:

Seriously? You're equating a person making racist comments who is part of a privileged organisation to that of someone who sexually abused children over decades? That's quite frankly a pathetic comparison.

would you say he's merely paedophile-adjacent

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I did wonder whu there were so many posts

A genuine royalist in cspam lmao

At least they can concede the slave shagging pedophile Prince might be "dodgy"

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

with paedophilia, not of paedophilia

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

"charity work" hahah philip didn't do jack poo poo to improve the world you idiot

I wonder if idiots will try to talk about the "charity" work of Zuckerberg or Musk or Bezos when they die

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

let he who did not start romancing his cousin when she was 13 cast the first stone

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Pryor on Fire posted:

"charity work" hahah philip didn't do jack poo poo to improve the world you idiot

I wonder if idiots will try to talk about the "charity" work of Zuckerberg or Musk or Bezos when they die

When somebody steals money from you and then they give a tiny bit of it back, that means they're a good person.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Communist Thoughts posted:

I did wonder whu there were so many posts

A genuine royalist in cspam lmao

At least they can concede the slave shagging pedophile Prince might be "dodgy"

i have no idea how the hell they wandered into here, but i am sure glad they did

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

prefect posted:

When somebody steals money from you and then they give a tiny bit of it back, that means they're a good person.

charity work for some old pedophile royal like him just means he attended a lot of fancy dinners

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Giedroyc posted:

Seriously? You're equating a person making racist comments who is part of a privileged organisation to that of someone who sexually abused children over decades? That's quite frankly a pathetic comparison.

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1381232534063874055?s=19

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!

I know it was his dad, but he really shouldn't be appearing in public at all until he talks to the US authorities.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Giedroyc posted:

I know it was his dad, but he really shouldn't be appearing in public at all until he talks to the US authorities.

nothings gonna happen to him, princes gonna prince

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Giedroyc posted:

why should he submit himself to the whims of rebels? he's royalty, please respect that

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

i say swears online posted:

why should he submit himself to the whims of rebels? he's royalty, please respect that

This exact phrase has been uttered in total seriousness in a government building at least once and in the various palaces multiple times, I promise you.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

genericnick posted:

https://twitter.com/Louis_Allday/status/1380984951554850822

Come to think of it, do you know who deserves as much praise as Phil for not usurping the Queen's role? That's right, it's me. Not saying I'm a feminist icon, but.

The other poster was right. Just an absolute nation of cucks from top to bottom.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

And the Guardian is your sort of left mainstream paper right?

Great. Fantastic. I hope the royals at least clean their shoes before the opinion column starts the bootlicking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Giedroyc posted:

I honestly don't know how pointing out a person's charity work and saying he was the best of the royals makes me a 'monarchist', but whatever floats your boat really.

you’re on borrowed time