Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Not that I particularly want to untangle the webs of Garrison's brain spiders, but how is mask mandates being eased across the country somehow both proof that masks were never legitimate and also proof that the NWO will force you to wear them forever?
Because some businesses still require them and some people wear them even where they aren't required, which can only be explained by NWO mind control!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Unkempt posted:

Inspirational quotes:

He was just a loveable grandpa who spent his entire life asserting that he was naturally superior to everyone around him by the divine right of monarchy :allears:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Unkempt posted:

Inspirational quotes:

I'm absolutely loving stunned that they're running this as praise rather than a hit piece. Literally quoting a freshly dead royal about "slitty eyes" and jolly "ha ha I could rape you if I wanted to right now" """jokes""" and the piece is in favor of him.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Vib Rib posted:

I'm absolutely loving stunned that they're running this as praise rather than a hit piece. Literally quoting a freshly dead royal about "slitty eyes" and jolly "ha ha I could rape you if I wanted to right now" """jokes""" and the piece is in favor of him.

It's the Daily Mail

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Vib Rib posted:

Remember, the Daily Mail makes Newsmax and OANN look liberal.

Clay Bennett

Steve Breen

John Deering

Al Goodwyn

Clay Jones

Mike Lester

Kevin Necessary

Jack Ohman

Jeff Stahler

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Joe Biden allows anyone to waltz into our country without testing, vaccinations, IDs, or passports

quote:

We’ve seen too many people eagerly line up to take the jabs even though the evidence of them causing injury and death have been overwhelming. Too many people have received the vaccine and then dropped dead within weeks.

So Ben thinks vaccines are bad, and deadly. Yet he claims that Biden not wanting immigrants to be vaccinated is also bad. Garrison is saying in a very roundabout way he wants immigrants to die.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Twelve by Pies posted:

So Ben thinks vaccines are bad, and deadly. Yet he claims that Biden not wanting immigrants to be vaccinated is also bad. Garrison is saying in a very roundabout way he wants immigrants to die.

No. Ben, like all conservatives, thinks he should be emperor of the world and you should give him your stuff and then die. Anything he says is merely in pursuit of those aims.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Garrison is saying in a very roundabout way he wants immigrants to die.

I'm sure he'd be happy to say it more directly if you like.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

Clay Bennett

Now the fish have guns! You fool, you've doomed us all!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Angepain posted:

Now the fish have guns! You fool, you've doomed us all!

Not at the same scale

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Brawnfire posted:

Not at the same scale

Yes, but we expect fish to attack us - they carry the presumption of gillt.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Brawnfire posted:

Not at the same scale

You think fish scientists aren't already disassembling and studying the weapon so it be modified and assembled by fish engineers? (Hammerhead sharks, smelts etc.)

They already have triggerfish, they're just lacking the weapons to arm them with.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

Yes, but we expect fish to attack us - they carry the presumption of gillt.

Surely only the goldfish.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

NANANANANAnana Batfish! (?)

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Lol holy poo poo! I legit thought this was an edit of a Ben cartoon making fun of him. Nope, it's done by his imaginary girlfriend, fukin lol.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm pretty sure that Tina is real and either doesn't care or doesn't know that he's using her identity for a sock puppet. I feel like that's happened before.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I'm going to vaccinate Ben Garrison.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

rodbeard posted:

I'm pretty sure that Tina is real and either doesn't care or doesn't know that he's using her identity for a sock puppet. I feel like that's happened before.

Fifth time I've said this, but she has her own website and her art style matches. loving hell people.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Goons being weird about women in TYOOL 2021? Say it ain't so Somfin.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Also remember that while almost all the British press is inevitably owned by a handful of extremely rich white men, the Mail has been both owned and controlled by a hereditary aristocrat for three generations. The Mail's co-founder, Harold Harmsworth, was ennobled as Viscount Rothermere on the usual grounds of "being very rich" and control of the paper has remained with his family unbroken.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Somfin posted:

Fifth time I've said this, but she has her own website and her art style matches. loving hell people.

Look, we all know there's no such thing as a right wing woman. Women are much too emotional to believe in the pure logic of conservatism.

But yeah I thought we were over the "Tina doesn't exist" thing. We even know Ben has a son who's just as much of a right wing dipshit as his parents, I think he wrote at least one of the rants underneath Ben's comics.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
There's no such thing as a chud woman. I also don't believe in the existence of Marjorie the Gathering, Heidi Cruz, or whatever the wives of Mike Pence or Mike Lester's names are. They're all just elaborate psyops. Mike Lester totally does beat his wife, though.

E: I thought the "hip, millenial Garrison" was their nephew?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I hope to God Garrison doesn't have children.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

By popular demand posted:

If his dick worked his cartoons wouldn't be full of weird bent drooly phalluses

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Tina has a son I think, they made a transphobic WOW cartoon for him.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

WOW isn't really the setting for transphobia considering the multitude of sapient races.
:confused:

And the plot is always pro inclusion isn't it?

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

WOW isn't really the setting for transphobia considering the multitude of sapient races.
:confused:

And the plot is always pro inclusion isn't it?

If it was a recent cartoon, it was almost certainly in response to the fact that Blizzard has indeed been getting more LGBTQ+ friendly and added a canonically trans character in the latest expansion. There was also at least one confirmed queer couple and one of the lead writers went on record as saying firmly that homophobia does not exist in the canon WoW lore at all. This was something that needed clarifying because a lot of lovely people on RP servers would be wildly homophobic/queerphobic in general and then turn around and say they were "just roleplaying, jeez, this is a medieval setting, homophobia would be standard for the time period :smug:"

Blizzard is by no means good at handling queer issues overall but they've been taking steps to improve and I'm not surprised to hear certain lovely segments of the fanbase are pissed about it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Just on the conceptual level the idea of a world of co-operating species of people just completely nullifies every single form of popular baseless discrimination IMO so it always shocks me when chuds decide to take it on.
Maybe my brain is just completely free of worms and too efficient to understand Garrison. I'm absolutely OK with that.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

There was also a wall of text by Ian, no way I'm pasting that here.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

This is what Ben Garrison believes a doctor looks like

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

That guy is Garrison’s nephew.

Also, the trans dude character mysteriously becomes cis in the Chinese version, so gently caress Blizzard

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Pants Donkey posted:

That guy is Garrison’s nephew.

Also, the trans dude character mysteriously becomes cis in the Chinese version, so gently caress Blizzard
See also everything surrounding Blitzchung and the Hong Kong protests. You absolutely never have to give Blizzard credit for anything.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Steve Breen

Jeff Stahler

These do a thorough job of actually saying nothing. Like a loving Leno monologue. Wow, Burma, you seen this? It's bad, like a snake! Gun control legislation, you heard about this? Wow, thoughts and prayers, and the Dems are pretty dumb, right? Wow, what a great audience.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

That's strange. I don't recognize that golf instructor. Oh well, must be a new hire.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

Sunday Telegraph:

Sunday Times:

Mail on Sunday:

'You must be joking. I'm not going to wear a bloody halo!'
Also a gallery of "cartoonist MAC's magical Prince Philip moments".

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Sunday Garbage

Branco
Riots occur when there is a lack of justice. AGC

Ramirez
Oh drat, a classic. Is Ramirez suggesting that we....cancel culture?

Skelley
drat you, got us, we hired only incompetents. Only white men can truly fly a plane.

In other news :mrapig: is claiming to be a true leftist, but mostly spends his time ranting about black people, amnesty, the trans agenda, and of course women. He even takes conservative memes and tries to frame them as leftist, which includes the Great Replacement, but uhhhh it’s conservative PoC that are replacing the good white leftists. He barely does cartoons now, and they’re the boring cool pig man dunks on lame enemy of pig man sort of thing.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Pants Donkey posted:

Sunday Garbage

Branco
Riots occur when there is a lack of justice. AGC

This is what I expect to see from chuds about the Chauvin trial. No attempt to defend Chauvin or argue the evidence. Just vague insinuation that it would be "unjust" if he is found guilty.

Pants Donkey posted:

In other news :mrapig: is claiming to be a true leftist, but mostly spends his time ranting about black people, amnesty, the trans agenda, and of course women. He even takes conservative memes and tries to frame them as leftist, which includes the Great Replacement, but uhhhh it’s conservative PoC that are replacing the good white leftists. He barely does cartoons now, and they’re the boring cool pig man dunks on lame enemy of pig man sort of thing.

Other than the surprising fact he is still around, hasn't that always been Pigman's bag? Talking about how he is far left, but also every social, political, and economic problem is the fault of women somehow. The main change seems to be he has widened his bigotry to include additional marginalized groups.

I dont know fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 11, 2021

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Pants Donkey posted:

Ramirez

Kellies Nomination: Worst Gaslighting

gently caress you Ramirez and your "been debunked for decades" bullshit that videogames cause shootings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Pants Donkey posted:

Ramirez

Is Ramirez the only one who still rants about violent video games? Everybody else seems to have given up that ghost