Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
hey, you can't not be a guy and use that that's ours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Mnoba posted:

nah

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Remember when we used to ban people?

4 page rap sheets really should be a signal.

logical fallacy
Mar 16, 2001

Dynamic Symmetry

apatheticman posted:

Remember when we used to ban people?

4 page rap sheets really should be a signal.

1000x this.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Mnoba posted:

the people that squeeled about the alt right, made lists, and held inquisitions as bullies are worse than the alt right

Nah, the Nazis are worse.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

verbal enema posted:

Rail spots are a blessing and a curse

I could get kicked or shake their hands!!!
Also
500 loving people are pressing my body against this rail holy gently caress i might die!!!

when i went to Hallowicked they had the Carny guys that jig around them loving blasting people directly in the face with those lmao

I was at an Against Me show way back in the day (touring for Eternal Cowboy maybe? Or the tail end of the Axl Rose/Disco Before the Breakdown tours?) and there was no rail, the show was in a church basement and we were just right up against the stage. The stage was under 2 feet high, below knee-height. So there I am, screaming along with Laura Jane Grace, standing about 18" away from her, trying to keep 300 people from pushing me onto the stage and inverting my knees.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm cancelling this derail.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Cocaine Bear posted:

You forgot the luckiest group of all: the dead!

RIP michael furey never read the internet and didn't smile

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

They even included the ring

FORG
:frog:

CeramicPig has a new favorite as of 22:06 on Apr 11, 2021

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

BIHRATPHPDAYY

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
i'll find my forg

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Mnoba posted:

the people that squeeled about the alt right, made lists, and held inquisitions as bullies are worse than the alt right

Does writing 'nazi' five times on one page summon your sorry rear end, or what?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Grendels Dad posted:

Does writing 'nazi' five times on one page summon your sorry rear end, or what?

What are you, the "nazi" nazi?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

This is horseshit. If any dog is anti-cop it’s chihuahuas.

Also they’re all atheists.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

bad man

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Aperture Priority posted:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Aperture Priority posted:

This is horseshit. If any dog is anti-cop it’s chihuahuas.

How are chihuahuas atheists, when they are also literal demons from hell?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Mnoba posted:

the white noise tough guy poster, well you do you i suppose
I also think you're a fucknut if that helps

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

they are so cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdMgVkp4OXI

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

You can't argue with facts like this

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

He's not fat he's just nervous

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

BrianBoitano posted:

....please don't doxx me

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

BrianBoitano posted:

Holy poo poo! Somebody get backtat wolf on the phone! I've got a B-movie to write!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

BrianBoitano posted:

Huh... Shark Tale was more realistic than I thought.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

BrianBoitano posted:

Come on, now - he never knew his father!

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Mnoba posted:

Saying "making fun of Nazis is worse than Nazis" is loving hilarious, and doing it in the PYF Funny Pictures thread is even better.

Keep trying lil guy, I'm sure you'll convert some of us to whatever the hell you believe in someday.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Kermit_the_Forg

Phoneposting otherwise would post pic.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

prayer group posted:

Saying "making fun of Nazis is worse than Nazis" is loving hilarious, and doing it in the PYF Funny Pictures thread is even better.

Keep trying lil guy, I'm sure you'll convert some of us to whatever the hell you believe in someday.

I think it's supposed to be read ironically. Surely.

It's a poo poo post either way, though.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i thought all the former silent majority av guys were banned for being racist shitheads. im glad one of them survived into 2021 to derail the loving funny pictures thread with nazi apologia. and by glad i mean im kinda disgusted he's still allowed to post here

have a funny picture or two, thread

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

BrianBoitano posted:

This the theme to Garry's show, this is the theme to Garry's show

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/TwoPaddocks/status/1381510334029070336

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

i thought all the former silent majority av guys were banned for being racist shitheads. im glad one of them survived into 2021 to derail the loving funny pictures thread with nazi apologia. and by glad i mean im kinda disgusted he's still allowed to post here

have a funny picture or two, thread

drat the tinder bots are getting creative

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Field Mousepad posted:

Maybe she's just a Hornithologist :wiggle:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

ghosthorse posted:

To be fair I know pretty much nothing about that whole scene other than that one workaholics episode but that sucks if they're homophobic too. And something about axes. They like axes

e: here's a funny picture tax of the potato man

(filth removed)

please don't post happy peter dutton

Mnoba posted:

:newfap:

content:

Zetsubou-san has a new favorite as of 11:08 on Apr 12, 2021

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Field Mousepad posted:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
DMs an infinite scroll of "Hey nice tits"

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Minnesota Mixup posted:

It's a joke. If you told that to a non-online person they'd have no idea what you're talking about and think you're crazy (which I know is the intent).
for what it's worth I got it

Mnoba posted:

keep truckin' buddy, eventually someone will believe that "pointing out people are nazis" was just as bad as an actual insurrection.

The patriot prayer dipshit Joey Gibson was caught on video planning an attack on a bar, and went with a group of people to start a fight in which a woman had a vertebrae fractured and was rendered unconscious. I'd be satisfied with letting them fester if they weren't violent pricks on top of having that fascist ideology.

Seeing as we're on the topic of stupid alt-right dipshits, behold, Dylan Roof:

Dylan shot up a black church, and a lot of the alt-right gravitated towards his mass shooter bad boy persona, bowl cut and all. There was a spat between more serious civic nationalists and the ethnonationalists which ended up with "The Bowl Patrol", a group of alt-right dudes that thought Dylan Roof was really fuckin' cool, becoming a fed honeypot and dragging a bunch of various random nazis down with them.

The context of mass shootings isn't funny, but that they idolized him and his bowl cut was one of those rare self-owns I'd never seen before.

also he got the poo poo kicked out of him in prison:

Wikipedia posted:

On August 4, 2016, Roof was beaten by a fellow inmate while detained at the Charleston County Detention Center. Roof, who suffered hits and bruising to the face and body, was not seriously injured, and he was allowed to return to his cell after being examined by jail medical personnel. The assailant was identified as 25-year-old African American Dwayne Marion Stafford, who was awaiting trial on charges of first-degree assault and strong-arm robbery. Stafford was able to exit his unlocked cell, pass through a steel cell door with a narrow vertical window, and go down the stairs into the jail's protective custody unit to reach Roof. At the time of the attack, Roof was alone after two detention officers assigned to be with him left, one being on break and the other called away to do another task.[160][161][162][163]

Roof and his attorney have stated that they do not plan to press charges.[164][165] The night after the attack, eighteen months after his initial arrest, Stafford was released on over $100,000 bond.[166][167]

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Today I learned that Dylann Roof's middle name is Storm.

Dylann Storm Roof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Mnoba posted:

ahh explaining your moral righteousness to people you don't think understand white supremacists equals bad, how very dull your life must be

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:sweep:

Good morning, Funny Pictures Thread!

Let's get this paper, but also, let's end the white nationalism derail, because those fuckers are extremely dumb and their existence is depressing.

Yoshi Wins posted:

Today I learned that Dylann Roof's middle name is Storm.

Dylann Storm Roof.

This is very funny, though.