Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Mage_Boy posted:

Why are they muting the crowd booing a heel?

they finally rolled in some fiberglass protection shields

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

i mean on the one hand what an ability vince has for booking the worst loving poo poo in the world and still making billions

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
The Head of the Table

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

RealFoxy posted:

So they're doing the Roman thing, but Roman will end up raising the title to boos because Vince no longer gives a poo poo about live audiences
Didn't think it'd be at the expense of both Edge and Daniel Bryan at the same time. I'm sure the fans are going home happy after the worst wrestlemania in front of a crowd. Since the last Wrestlemania in front of a crowd.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

abraham linksys posted:

i feel like that ending would be good if there was any face ready to go up against roman going into, say, summerslam

Big E

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
great!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

like at a certain point what do you even say anymore

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Couldnt Edge have stayed babyface if Roman was going to win?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Blaise330 posted:

Bryan winning woulda ripped off WM30 too much. Edge cant handle a fulltime schedule.

oh no let's not rip off one of the best Wrestlemania endings ever, let's rip off the Wrestlemania endings where Roman was booed

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019

Intruder posted:

Sheamus won

Sheamus is unfortunately only the face to sensible people.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i dont own a table

ycabb
Oct 31, 2010
After 2 nights of wrestlemania I can confidently say that even Impact is more entertaining than WWE.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
my sub ends on the 18th and im not sad. i got to see the end of the fiend at least.

Dekk
Aug 31, 2001
It's important to watch this garbage every year or so to remind yourself why you don't do it regularly anymore. Like drinking until you vomit.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

this would be great but he's going to be feuding with apollo crews for 3 to 6 more months

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
oh cool right into a long AEW ad

Sickadash
Dec 14, 2005

It's the pad hitter!
Main event time! Jericho!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Jesus H. Christ
Aug 3, 2004

$ $ $Everybody's got a price$ $ $
Well on the plus side I can say farewell to the Peacock app

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that was fun

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

abraham linksys posted:

i feel like that ending would be good if there was any face ready to go up against roman going into, say, summerslam

Oh you mean Brock? He'll be back.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Tweak posted:

i mean on the one hand what an ability vince has for booking the worst loving poo poo in the world and still making billions

Russo in TNA rule:
Benefiting from people stupider than he is (In McMahon's case: Fox and Rupert Murdoch)

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I feel like WWE should just keep the blunderdome going since they want to control all reactions still

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

ah wrestlemania ending with roman getting booed. it's good to feel normal again.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

hey perfect jericho follows to tell people about a good promotion

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
only one face won

gently caress this company

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
They really should have done the non-feel good ending on Saturday rather than Sunday. Now everyone is going into Raw with a lovely taste in their mouth.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Apologies to all the writers who are about to get blamed and fired for this

dodgeblan
Jul 20, 2019
lolllllllllllllll

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Tweak posted:

hey perfect jericho follows to tell people about a good promotion

Watch AEW

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Wet mania night 1 good.

Poopy mania night 2 bad.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

lol I don't get it, this is like night and day compared to yesterday with the booking

night one was to lull you into a false sense of security to get you to watch night two

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
So Roman has killed everyone. Who is next? Are they going to bring Balor back up?

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
wait

edge won that match though

edge pinned daniel

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Night 1 is like " yeah we can put on a good product" and night 2 is like "but we won't"

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm so done with Roman Reigns, man.

How many Wrestlemania main events has he ruined, now? Like five?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
drat WWE really didn't get any better at book since I stopped huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

abraham linksys posted:

Professor Funk posted:

So Roman has killed everyone. Who is next? Are they going to bring Balor back up?

Brock, long as there are crowds