Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Hilario Baldness posted:

Do State and Revolution but have pictures of Ammon Bundy

already working on something like that

have another low-effort mao while you wait

EDIT: needs a bit more work tbh

Comrade Koba fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Apr 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I want these books with these covers irl

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Disagree

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i tineye'd it, rip

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Comrade Koba posted:

edit: went more for the "lovely economics textbook" look for some reason, lol
five stars goldmine

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
it's a good speech

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/02/04.htm

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

holy poo poo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
gently caress you dad I’m staying up past 9 and there’s nothing your revisionist rear end can do about it

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

So, soooo good. :black101:

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

:eyepop:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

looking forward to this guy's trial for wrecking

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I charitably assumed it was a joke

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Is the Lenin book a parody of The Turner Diaries?

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I try to read leftist literature and history but I usually just get really mad after like half an hour and then fall into a pit of despair as I realize we struggle over the same problems with seemingly no end.

Any hints on tampering that or is that what it is supposed to do?

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Zurtilik posted:

I try to read leftist literature and history but I usually just get really mad after like half an hour and then fall into a pit of despair as I realize we struggle over the same problems with seemingly no end.

Read with a group so your anger feeds into each other and you take action.

Just like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDJeTnLKLEI

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Comrade Koba posted:

edit: went more for the "lovely economics textbook" look for some reason, lol

lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Doctor Jeep posted:

Is the Lenin book a parody of The Turner Diaries?

I recognize it from somewhere. It's definitely either that or Siege

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's turner diaries

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

i hereby renounce the portions of my brain responsible for circadian rhythms as bougie tankie gaslightering stasserites lest I be owned like poopystinky666

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/NotPotBol/status/1380979656245972992

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

lmao gently caress

hope the real chen weihua doesn’t get mad about the fake quote

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
wtf is up with the Shining Path and their guy currently leading in Peru's election? I basically know nothing on this subject. The violent terrorism thing seems legit (and isn't a huge deal in itself) but is it true they have a firm anti-LGBT and anti-reproductive rights line?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TheDuhalde/status/1381441328932872195
https://twitter.com/dmitrichurch/status/1381688785646272514

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

indigi posted:

it doesn’t get any entertainment from it, it’s just a program executing its code. the code has to be changed

Yospos poster thinking harder than he ever has before: capitalism, is like a computer

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Imagine being a revolutionary communist who doesn't want billionaires and judges in prison just on general principles

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
"prison" lol. that's a good one

Four-Twenty
Feb 10, 2005

no fear

Deified Data posted:

wtf is up with the Shining Path and their guy currently leading in Peru's election? I basically know nothing on this subject. The violent terrorism thing seems legit (and isn't a huge deal in itself) but is it true they have a firm anti-LGBT and anti-reproductive rights line?

free peru doesnt erally have anythnig to do with the PCP directly (which historically has a fundamental anti electoral stance). the guy apparently collaborated with some civilian ofshoot of the PCP. the PCP is not anti LGBT https://www.prisoncensorship.info/archive/etext/contemp/marxspace/shine2.htm https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news/1994/mar/15/pcp-responds-to-allegations-of-gay-persecution/. remark that in those times even avakian's cult was homophobic. anyway, some of chairpersyn gonzalo's more wacky amerikkkan fans such as the clowns associated with struggle sessions, incendiary, tribune of the people etc have some homophobic freaks among their membership under the guise of "being against postmodernism"

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010

Zurtilik posted:

whenever you read something really bad underline it and write "lol" in the margin.

Honestly though just balance your reading. if you only read a chapter or a few pages and then get emotionally burnt out you're still more informed than you were before. If you're emotionally responding to the stuff its a sign you're really taking in the information.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

StashAugustine posted:

Imagine being a revolutionary communist who doesn't want billionaires and judges in prison just on general principles

it's not really accurate to call it "prison." to us, it us a comfortable life with medical care, plentiful food and water, spacious accomodations, the only caveat being that they are safely removed from power and influence.

to them, it is the greatest injustice possible, robbery of their birthright, denial of their god given right to property, the grave injustice of the denial of their natural superiority over the masses, worse than any torture, etc.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Hodgepodge posted:

it's not really accurate to call it "prison." to us, it us a comfortable life with medical care, plentiful food and water, spacious accomodations, the only caveat being that they are safely removed from power and influence.

to them, it is the greatest injustice possible, robbery of their birthright, denial of their god given right to property, the grave injustice of the denial of their natural superiority over the masses, worse than any torture, etc.

yeah no they don't deserve that

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

they need to be cleaning up superfund sites or defusing unexplored ordinance in Laos etc. their families can be imprisoned to ensure good behavior

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

defusing, in a way

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

i say swears online posted:

yeah no they don't deserve that

it isnt really about deserving to me

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

me neither. it’s about rehabilitation, both of themselves and the planet they’ve tried to ruin. letting them chill in a studio apartment til they kick does them no good.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
https://twitter.com/DanBoeckner/status/1381628612210753536?s=19

love this

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1381056395211124739

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005