Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTNM_klMTFY

requesting a simpsons snipe emote of ned shooting from the tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

Jestery posted:

Time for a niche meme

It's pretty big...I guess.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Are the 7777's referencing something wrt Moleman?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Source

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

:laffo: This account is gold

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I think that one might be my favorite.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Same vein:

https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/1381584055280472065

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I feel like the wet spots aren't strictly necessary

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Cocaine Bear posted:

How else are you going to drive the point home of who had all the fun?

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008

Cocaine Bear posted:

How else are we supposed to know she came too

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

she didn't

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Dabir posted:

she didn't

:vince:

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

https://twitter.com/simpsoncrapmeme/status/1363495821845684228?s=20

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

I'm looking for something I think I saw in the early days of this thread but can't find anywhere now. It was a comic about 2 friends who bond over simpsons quotes, but one has a horrible car crash that gives him brain damage. And then they realize he can ONLY communicate with simpsons quotes. Which leads to him dying in a hospital bed a couple years later and his last words being "Lisa needs braces". If anyone else knows wtf I'm talking about I'd greatly appreciate it.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

mrfreeze posted:

I'm looking for something I think I saw in the early days of this thread but can't find anywhere now. It was a comic about 2 friends who bond over simpsons quotes, but one has a horrible car crash that gives him brain damage. And then they realize he can ONLY communicate with simpsons quotes. Which leads to him dying in a hospital bed a couple years later and his last words being "Lisa needs braces". If anyone else knows wtf I'm talking about I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here you go.

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/news/rebecca-sugars-dont-cry-for-me-im-already-dead-defines-hidden-gem/

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

mrfreeze posted:

Drawn by Rebecca Sugar, of Steven Universe fame

https://imgur.com/gallery/ZsACh

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

Sockser posted:

Drawn by Rebecca Sugar, of Steven Universe fame

https://imgur.com/gallery/ZsACh

THANK YOU!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Also former goon, I believe.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Also former goon, I believe.

I think that was Ian JQ

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I thought they both posted on here, I know he did but I thought Sugar did as well.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Steven Gooniverse

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Lmao. Unless that was meant to make me feel sad, in which case, lmao

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Baron von Eevl posted:

I thought they both posted on here, I know he did but I thought Sugar did as well.

iirc she briefly had an account but left when it inevitably turned creepy

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

pablo gbscobar posted:

:laffo: This account is gold

:discourse:

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/sorcha_circa/status/1382326170012811279?s=19

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Lmao at all of these. :dudsmile:

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Troy McClure never steamed someone's clam

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Clams make him steamy.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Pershing posted:

Troy McClure never steamed someone's clam

That's not what I've heard from the aquarium.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Fond memories of that episode, the only time we saw Troy McClure as an actual character. Kinda interesting, besides his nonspecified but definitely piscine fetish he's an ideal Hollywood golden boy: not too much going on upstairs, but eager to please, not an ounce of malice in his body, and good company.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Fond memories of that episode, the only time we saw Troy McClure as an actual character. Kinda interesting, besides his nonspecified but definitely piscine fetish he's an ideal Hollywood golden boy: not too much going on upstairs, but eager to please, not an ounce of malice in his body, and good company.

I'll always remember him, but not from his films.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
How would Tobias say "That's a real pickle"?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Empty Sandwich posted:

I'll always remember him, but not from his films.

Does get interesting with the implication that he genuinely liked Selma, he just couldn't bring himself to be romantically or sexually interesed. The whole attempted consummation scene reads... differently nowadays. (hell, he does outright say that he'd have a much easier time if he were gay)

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
from

quote:

But upon a recent rewatch of season seven, we were reminded that Chalmers had been to the Skinner home on at least one other occasion. In “Bart The Fink,” the 15th episode of season seven, Chalmers walks Agnes Skinner to her front door after a night out. When Seymour appears on the porch in his nightshirt and cap, he draws the ire of his mom and his boss. Luckily, a forlorn Krusty The Clown flies by in his plane, the I’m-On-A-Rolla-Gay, thereby defusing this awkward moment at the Skinner home.

And thus we found ourselves with yet another detail in “22 Short Films” to obsess about. If Chalmers had been to the Skinners’ before, why did he need directions? Why doesn’t he recognize Agnes’ voice when she screams “Seymour, the house is on fire!” Did everyone just agree to pretend it had never happened? Even while considering all the other ways that The Simpsons has ignored, tinkered with, or eschewed continuity, our curiosity was piqued. So we reached out to Oakley and Weinstein for comment. (We also contacted representatives for Greg Daniels, but were unable to get in touch by the time of publication.)

In an emailed response, Oakley tells The A.V. Club “that fact literally never occurred to me until I read this email,” which briefly made us wonder if we were being too nitpicky. But as it turns out, “that line indicating that Chalmers had never been there was not in my draft.” It seems “it was added by Greg Daniels who did the conforming of all the segments and put them in order (which is why it is a lunch in the episode but a dinner in my draft).” The fact that Gary and Agnes had been on a date a few episodes prior “likely did not occur to” Daniels, though Oakley writes “While we were concerned about some continuity, I think we would have ignored that here to make the joke work.”

Boy, I really hope we get fired for not noticing this blunder.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Prurient Squid posted:

gently caress knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

Prurient Squid posted:

Probably in some sexually suggestive way that hints that he's gay, which everyone else notices but he's oblivious to.