Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Hey fenix, if you kick his head off the stadium then you'll have to go get it back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i honestly would not enjoy sitting there while rey fenix was coming off the ropes at a thousand miles per hour, it would be really scary

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rhonne posted:

I would be shocked if the Bucks lost their title right after their big heel turn aligning themselves with Omega and the Good Brothers, but I want it so badly!

It would actually be kind of hilarious if the Bucks finally aligned with Kenny only to lose the titles immediately AND Kenny suddenly wants nothing to do with them and Don Callis won't even let them see him.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh no Vary's bandana

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
man who pissed in their coffee

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

boxcarhobo posted:

i honestly would not enjoy sitting there while rey fenix was coming off the ropes at a thousand miles per hour, it would be really scary

I'd be scared that he'd do one of his reality glitches and suddenly i'm clipped into china or something

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kunabomber posted:

man who pissed in their coffee

The Young Bucks

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

MorningMoon posted:

I'd be scared that he'd do one of his reality glitches and suddenly i'm clipped into china or something

just out of bounds of the world looking up into the ring like what in hell

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I love Death Triangle.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

spectacular tag team spot

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

They are bullying this poor guy.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

That spot ruled

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
PAC and Fenix just having a blast murdering these men

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

they're so loving sick together

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what the gently caress :staredog:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

just doing cool poo poo

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

boxcarhobo posted:

god PLEASE LET PAC AND FENIX TAKE THE BELTS FROM THE BUCKS PLEASE LORD

More likely Bucks retain via Bullet Club interference and lose the titles to Mox/Kingston at the PPV. Then we have the problem where the tag titles are held by two singles wrestlers again.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

boxcarhobo posted:

they're so loving sick together

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
They should suplex that man into an ambulance so he can get a ride to his new temporary home.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ChrisBTY posted:

More likely Bucks retain via Bullet Club interfere and lose the titles to Mox/Kingston at the PPV. Then we have the problem where the tag titles are held by two singles wrestlers again.

that wasn't a problem with Omega and Hangman.

And Moxley and Kingston aren't winning the loving titles what the gently caress are you talking about.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Fenix/PAC as Tag champs. Penta as AEW Champ. Fenix as Megacampeon. Fenix as TNT Champion. BOOK. IT.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

ChrisBTY posted:

More likely Bucks retain via Bullet Club interference and lose the titles to Mox/Kingston at the PPV. Then we have the problem where the tag titles are held by two singles wrestlers again.

I think Mox/Kingston will ultimately end the Good Brothers involvement in AEW and that'll be their big victory.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

ChrisBTY posted:

look

la sombra is going to debut and counter the good brothers by himself and then penta will beat up don callis and then death square will win all the belts and everything will be perfect and good

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
New gear!!!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

alright Baron lets see that new gear

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:siren:

New Gear Baron Black.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Pac and Fenix seemed like they enjoyed that a little too much.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Excalibur in Tony's headset: "hey he did the Eddie Guerrero thing before the frogsplash"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ah its Palette 2 Baron Black

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I am let down

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

White looks good on him.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

its the same gear but in white lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love that Fenix is so good he just naturally does the most innovative and crazy stuff, and that PAC is so angry that he just through sheer spite also does the most innovative and crazy stuff.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
It's not a big change, but it's nice.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Squishy posted:

I am let down

extremely same

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

gently caress

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Bet he's still got the crown too

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the white looks good but like of all the jobbers in aew baron black does not need to be wearing a shirt

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

explosivo posted:

Bet he's still got the crown too

He's the Emp-bruh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
Ballerina rear end gear