Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

MassRafTer posted:

More heels should do this. Not just challenge fans to fights but challenge fans to fight other people.

https://twitter.com/realmmarshall1/status/1381365806685163526

Seriously QT has become great on social media just by simple expedient of acting like an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/randyorton/status/1381495420300431362?s=21

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/WWE_Murphy/status/1381679209681199104?s=20

hmmery

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:pray:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
what if the whole andrade thing is a work and he returns to raw tonight leading a stable of underused guys

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Honestly feel like a Murphy/Andrade “Handsome Boys Who Wreck poo poo” tag team could kinda rule

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Seams posted:

what if the whole andrade thing is a work and he returns to raw tonight leading a stable of underused guys

Then I'll be real sad for him.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

We’re about due for them to try and run the Union angle again.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Seams posted:

It would mean that WWE gave him the ok to tell news outlets about Charlotte bring treated badly which would be very funny and hosed up.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Gumball Gumption posted:

It would mean that WWE gave him the ok to tell news outlets about Charlotte bring treated badly which would be very funny and hosed up.

"be sure to mention how someone took naked creepshots of her in the locker room!"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

"be sure to mention how someone took naked creepshots of her in the locker room!"

"That's a work, right? So that this feels real?"

"Hahaha good luck kid"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dean Ambrose leaving is a work. I don’t know what he’s been doing the last while but he’ll be back tonight on Raw.

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

Jimmy Lloyd is a pure boy

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/AliWWE/status/1381709959130415106?s=20

congrats to Mustafa Ali on signing another 5 year contract with WWE!!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Seams posted:

https://twitter.com/AliWWE/status/1381709959130415106?s=20

congrats to Mustafa Ali on signing another 5 year contract with WWE!!

already deleted

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah the whole staying with WWE but whining on twitter about how you're being used thing is getting beyond tired at this point

I'd rather see 'glad to be here' tweets than that poo poo - you knew how you were going to be used and you did the last time you signed a contract too

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Mustafa is kind of low key annoying as hell with the way he whines about how his injury took away his big moment constantly. It gave us Kofimania which was absolutely more deserved and better than Ali feuding with Bryan at the time, and he wasn't that over, he was just a new face fighting a very over heel in Bryan. Since then he's shown absolutely nothing new, been in arguably the most awful stable this century, and that's it. He's probably a cool guy outside of wrestling and big ups to him for leaving the police when he found out it was a bigoted hell world but he went from there to WWE and can't seem to understand the similarity there.

The shittiest thing about WWE creatively is that if you're not one the greatest wrestlers of all time you will never be booked as a star if you're under 6'2'', he could go to a Japanese company, Mexico, or ROH and do very well. I don't want to see him in AEW though.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

ali hasnt signed a new contract and i would be willing to bet that is a direct quote from negotiations

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

But he will - the ones that whine the most always sign a new contract

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Can Murphy speak Spanish well? Is that why they are such good friends?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Eat My Fuc posted:

I don't want to see him in AEW though.
Why not?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Cuz there's people he'd rather see get screentime than Ali?

Seriously there has be ten or twenty, maybe thirty at this point. Definitely over forty if we're courting more women's division time instead.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Not wanting the AEW roster to become diluted is a fair point

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Spiderdrake posted:

Cuz there's people he'd rather see get screentime than Ali?

Seriously there has be ten or twenty, maybe thirty at this point. Definitely over forty if we're courting more women's division time instead.

I'd rather see Ali than Edge, Ali can go and is a great promo. the problem is that he isn't really allowed to do either.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

the escape goat posted:

I'd rather see Ali than Edge, Ali can go and is a great promo. the problem is that he isn't really allowed to do either.
If we're talking WWE, then yeah, Ali over half the stuff I saw at mania or vaguely saw on RAW this week.

But AEW? Naw.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Spiderdrake posted:

If we're talking WWE, then yeah, Ali over half the stuff I saw at mania or vaguely saw on RAW this week.

But AEW? Naw.

I'd rather AEW start signing mat wrestlers MOVE TO AEW COWARD GULAK PLEASE REFORM THE GENTLEMEN'S CLUB

I'll stop this derail now, sorry

cauliflower jones
Nov 8, 2009
https://twitter.com/xIAMHOLLYWOODx/status/1381764270266875907?s=19

The whole thread is amazing, but this one in particular is great.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Uh isn't Lacey pregnant? Why is she drinking? wrong lacey :v:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
It's Lacey Von Erich,
You know the name.
Her family's in the wrestling
hall of fame!

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I don’t know who that person is and, after that first clip, I have no interest in learning.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

britishbornandbread posted:

I don’t know who that person is and, after that first clip, I have no interest in learning.

Daughter of Kerry Von Erich. Clearly taking up the family death wish. (She was also in TNA for a couple of years over a decade ago, & washed out of WWE developmental before that)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

forkboy, why did you not respect that poster's wishes?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Cavauro posted:

forkboy, why did you not respect that poster's wishes?

I'm very rude

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bad rear end.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

forkboy84 posted:

I'm very rude

is this the lore of the fiend I've heard so much about??

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lacey Von Erich' Wrestlemania stream is wild

https://twitter.com/xIAMHOLLYWOODx/status/1381764270266875907?s=19

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Is that the other Lacey?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacey_Von_Erich

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
goon face blindness strikes again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I thought she left wrestling entirely after the Age of the Fall stuff, the more you know