Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Marzzle posted:

but it's directionally agnostic and has a higher number of lifetime inserts before it fails (compared to micro usb)

i don't give a gently caress about ANY of that poo poo. I don't care even if they standardize on giant usb A for godsake, but I'm tired of having to keep a collection of As, minis, micros, Cs, a few DC barrel adapters, and as long as we can all agree on using nothing but C in the future I would be much happier and slightly more sane. im doing my best to only buy & design hardware with usb C connectors moving forward, feel like that is doing my part to unfuck this 'universal' standard.

what is that? Oh, i see...

yeah, I'll have a spicy chicken sandwich meal and a frosty, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
yeah charging standards are a mess, I have two 510 batteries that despite having the same threading and working with the same cartridges need different full size USB A chargers

government online store got some insane turnaround this week, ordered yesterday morning, canada post picked it up at 4pm, and it arrived at my nearest post office at 9:30am today. gonna pick up them fresh carts after work

still really looking forward to the store in my town to open of course. they pasted their business hours on the door the other day and it's 9am-11pm seven days a week :hellyeah:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
first rip after being dry for a week, god bless the universe

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i've just been listening to dinosaur jr and smoking weed for like 3 hours

it's been a good day

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

tmfc posted:

it's been a good day

fuckin nice

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

tmfc posted:

it's been a good day

niiiiice. I still have two hours of work left then I can walk to the post office and pick up my ganja. it's warm and sunny without clouds in the sky all drat week and I can't wait to go for some long rear end nature walks after work

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjskzUlJOfc

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Whats the recommended length of time for a T-break? I spent the better part of 4 hours yesterday smoking concentrates feeling sober and thats real lovely.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
afiak the relevant receptors refresh after 48-72 hours but some people stretch it out for anywhere from a week to a month to make sure

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Just started a nursing residency in the ICU but because of COVID they're doing lots of the basic modules (how to clock in/out, how to transfer a patient) online which means :monar: :420: :cabot: :snoop: :catdrugs:

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
oh and

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Wanna boop that black void.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

smarxist posted:

first rip after being dry for a week, god bless the universe

Congrats, I bet it's excellent

What movie are you watching

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Marx Headroom posted:

afiak the relevant receptors refresh after 48-72 hours but some people stretch it out for anywhere from a week to a month to make sure

you deffo get results even from 48-72h vv tolerance

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

ah, whole again

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

dee eight posted:

if you have not put a ping pong ball in a bathtub with a cat, you are missing out on one of the great joys of life

and yes, of course, you should be high when you do this

https://i.imgur.com/eq4iJjk.mp4

She didn't go for full on ping pong but enjoyed chasing it around

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i havent smoked in a month as of tomorrow and i wanna die lmao

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
being dead is like being on the ultimate t-break, but for all brain chemicals at once

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Dying gives you a huge blast of DMT supposedly so I say bring it on :2bong:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I've been so high on acid I felt like I left my body

I've also looked so hard inward I saw my own rear end in a top hat

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I've also looked so hard inward I saw my own rear end in a top hat

Don't need drugs to see your own rear end in a top hat

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Mayor Dave posted:

Don't need drugs to see your own rear end in a top hat

if there's one bit of community knowledge that goons have stored, it's looking at your own rear end in a top hat by squatting over a mirror

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Everything is opening up again but the pigs keep extending the loitering ban in Christiania "due to COVID ;)". There's so much awful poo poo happening in my life right now and all I want is to blast into space for a few hours.

Is there a word for those suffering under involuntary t-break? Intols?

Marzzle posted:

if there's one bit of community knowledge that goons have stored, it's looking at your own rear end in a top hat by squatting over a mirror

Or with a little help from Mr. Sunshine.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i passed through copenhagen in like 2009 or so and christiania was baller. bought some hash, got ripped, climbed up to the top of this church tower. a++, would travel again (someday)

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Delta-Wye posted:

i passed through copenhagen in like 2009 or so and christiania was baller. bought some hash, got ripped, climbed up to the top of this church tower. a++, would travel again (someday)

That was actually during a hefty gang war where a guy got his jaw blown off by a grenade there. poo poo got pretty wild in the '00s and the place has never been the same since, cops used to leave it alone and bikers who tried to bring in harder drugs got their asses kicked and were sent packing by the locals.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

SplitSoul posted:

Is there a word for those suffering under involuntary t-break? Intols?

Probably in German. They have words for everything.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

i am harry posted:

Probably in German. They have words for everything.

Toleranzpausenunglück.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
got six bags of junk and an old dresser and microwave stand to the city waste facility for either the landfill or reprocessing, and most of it was wood or metal and is going to end up in reprocessing after sorting. getting ready to move is a lot of fun

currently out for a walk smokin a weed. just went past the not yet open weed store and they are now hiring full time employees for when the store opens in “late spring” so it should hopefully be sooner rather than later that I can stop buying online and can buy local instead

also unironically listening to a nickelback concert rn

Kazinsal has issued a correction as of 03:49 on Apr 15, 2021

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SplitSoul posted:

Toleranzpausenunglück.

What, explain, theoretical etymology please

e holy poo poo google translates it as "tolerance break accident" either this is real or you are good

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Inspector Hound posted:

What, explain, theoretical etymology please

e holy poo poo google translates it as "tolerance break accident" either this is real or you are good

Unglück can also mean misfortune or unhappiness. I never took German, but you pick up a little living right next door.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUJgP2w874c

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqKwCyA0QM

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I should probably make some butter soon

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tmfc posted:

:vince:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e7QimN1lFw

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I just bought a defective 510 cart. So angry. Don't buy sugar leaf sativa boost!!!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

tmfc posted:

nice. I've got two full pint size talenti gelato containers full of avb and idk what to do with it

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

if you run those both through a spice grinder and put it all in together can you make a super butter?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

skewetoo posted:

I just bought a defective 510 cart. So angry. Don't buy sugar leaf sativa boost!!!

if u bought it from a store you should be able to exchange it

if they dont let you, that sucks, find a new store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i am harry posted:

if you run those both through a spice grinder and put it all in together can you make a super butter?

this is what I'm planning to do :2bong: :science:

pretty sure the saturation point for a couple sticks of butter is ridiculously high. someone else itt that makes it more frequently can probably confirm though