Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol the Seth one is actually good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
all of the seth ones in that thread are amazing

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I have a friend who is on Cameo and I'm going to get her to make a birthday message to herself this year.

That's my Cameo story.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Here's my Cameo story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Imagine willingly giving $500 to Shane McMahon

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Maybe if I knew it was going towards surgery for his giant head.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
*flips the 'Randy Orton is...' sign back to good*

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Preview of CVV's interview with Big Cass:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eai1hzN9hM

Cass is pretty open about just how bad things have gotten for him, and he also turns out to be another wrestler who was helped in his recovery by DDP.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

LeVar Burton owns and should be the next host of Jeopardy.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Testekill posted:

Yeah the Destroyer is a flashy move where the person taking it does all the work and the person delivering it just kind of has to jump forwards and keep their hands locked. It's very much a move that a celebrity could pull off without much problems.

In pretty much every intergender match that Penta does, he loses to or takes a near fall from a Canadian Destroyer. It's really funny, he seems to be proud of being able to "take" a Canadian Destroyer from anyone. In the gauntlet match he did in LU, the backstage story was that he taught Io Shirai how to do it. Everyone was wondering how since neither of them spoke much English at the time (and he sure doesn't speak Japanese), but I guess she knew a little bit of Spanish, enough to understand the concept of "jump on my back and hang on real tight."

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I'm so stupid I never realized the guy taking the Canadian Destroyer was doing most of the work. I've been worked!!!

That being said, wasn't Bad Bunny pretty much loving amazing based on expectations or even an average Raw match?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

StarkRavingMad posted:

In pretty much every intergender match that Penta does, he loses to or takes a near fall from a Canadian Destroyer. It's really funny, he seems to be proud of being able to "take" a Canadian Destroyer from anyone. In the gauntlet match he did in LU, the backstage story was that he taught Io Shirai how to do it. Everyone was wondering how since neither of them spoke much English at the time (and he sure doesn't speak Japanese), but I guess she knew a little bit of Spanish, enough to understand the concept of "jump on my back and hang on real tight."

In AEW, there's instances where Penta will lose to a Destroyer from someone whose finisher is absolutely not a Destroyer (like Fenix) or somebody who never does one will bust one out against him (Cody).

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

1glitch0 posted:

I'm so stupid I never realized the guy taking the Canadian Destroyer was doing most of the work. I've been worked!!!

That being said, wasn't Bad Bunny pretty much loving amazing based on expectations or even an average Raw match?

Yeah moreso than "Celebrity did move X and Y" he got pacing and match psychology and timing and he knew how to sell. Also he spent like 80% of the match being the legal man and still had spots after he tagged out.

Rarity posted:

*flips the 'Randy Orton is...' sign back to good*

I dislike Randy Orton but I loving HATE videos with lovely editing so the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Blaise330 posted:

Yeah moreso than "Celebrity did move X and Y" he got pacing and match psychology and timing and he knew how to sell. Also he spent like 80% of the match being the legal man and still had spots after he tagged out.

I totally agree. Dude looked like a wrestler with everything you said. I was so shocked.

He must have been in the Performance Center for a decade!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

With how good bad bunny's entrance and match were I'm now just wondering how much creative input he had.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Bad Bunny seems like more of a David Arquette type celebrity where he cares more about being in the ring than he cares about being on TV.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

MJeff posted:

In AEW, there's instances where Penta will lose to a Destroyer from someone whose finisher is absolutely not a Destroyer (like Fenix) or somebody who never does one will bust one out against him (Cody).
Reminds me of RVD getting German Suplexed by everybody in his WWE matches. He'd just fly completely over the opponent's head and fold up like an accordion, so I guess people who would never normally do one were like "sure."

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I gotta say, as far as not-gold belts go that's one of my favorites.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
KUSHIDA looks dead inside

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

MJeff posted:

Fenix's Destroyer on Penta was a swinging thing of beauty and the most believable finisher Destroyer since... every one Hiromu Takahashi does. Which is why despite the Destroyer being "the guy taking it does all the work" isn't entirely accurate because Hiromu's is a thing of beauty against all opponents.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

Probably because of the ugly shirt.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Probably because of the ugly shirt.

It’s Jericho’s jacket without the lightbulbs.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Rarity posted:

That both members of the TimeSplitters will go down in history as two wrestlers who never got their due because of bad luck and bad decisions that if they got to do it all iver again with foresight is such an appropriately bleak cosmic joke

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

He's making money for his family. He's done his art, now he's doing his work.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Lamuella posted:

He's making money for his family. He's done his art, now he's doing his work.

This Cruiserweight title... it's for my family.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's happy hoverboarding in the u.s.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

That Seth cameo is everything I would have wanted if I paid $500

As someone only tangentially aware of what WWE is doing these days and therefore judging these mostly in a vacuum, I probably like Seth's best, followed by Randy's. Shane O'boring.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Raeg posted:

This Cruiserweight title... it's for my family.

are you saying he's the head of the table

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Cavauro posted:

lmao

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

1glitch0 posted:

you should watch kota ibushi's best match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LApVz53Spw

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

flatluigi posted:

you should watch kota ibushi's best match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LApVz53Spw

Ah, the day many, many brain worms were hatched.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Minidust posted:

Reminds me of RVD getting German Suplexed by everybody in his WWE matches. He'd just fly completely over the opponent's head and fold up like an accordion, so I guess people who would never normally do one were like "sure."
My favorite RVD sell of all time was the piledriver he took from Dreamer(?)

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I’m so loving tired of looking at Triple H pointing at people with that poo poo-eating grin.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I’m so loving tired of looking at Triple H pointing at people with that poo poo-eating grin.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I’m so loving tired of Triple H

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

I’m so loving tired of Triple H, Hunter Hearst Helmsly, The King of Kings, The Game, The Asskicker, That drat Good, The Authority, The COO

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

What's your thoughts on the Cerebral Assassin

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

You forgot the cerebral assassin

e:fb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX