Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
poll
This poll is closed.
answer 1 9 8.33%
answer 2 15 13.89%
answer 3 48 44.44%
answer 4 36 33.33%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

What stat does watching movies increase?

Depends on the movie!! For example, you get bonus Guts for watching horror movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Just noting I don't have Royal, I assume similar advice applies anyway.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Khanstant posted:

Just noting I don't have Royal, I assume similar advice applies anyway.

Oh okay, all the above advice applies except for the Councillor confidant, that's not in Royal. Fortune is still super powerful though.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Wow

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i kinda like the look of that banvil bronze line but as a consumer i worry if fewer blades means less effective air flow

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The 2010 Westinghouse Industrial looks like a death trap

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Rarity posted:

People were still signing up to this site after 2010?

:thunkher:

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i am ready

https://twitter.com/thefastsaga/status/1382347927125774338?s=21

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

There are dozens of us, dozens!

Weedle
May 31, 2006

hold up. what in the gently caress

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I like new people.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I like new people.

:hmmyes:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

oh neat, a new 3D olliolli game

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Weedle posted:

I'm ready

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Weedle posted:

I guess claims of a short run time were

Fast & Spurious

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
By Fast 12 it'll be longer than Return of the King, the Extended Edition

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

none of the upcoming games on my steam wishlist were in the indie world showcase

guess nintendo hates indie devs....

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
But do they go to space

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Always a trip to remember this started with an undercover cop investigating DVD player thefts

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Such is the power of FAMILY

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
another nintendo indie showcase without any Silksong info...

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The 7th Guest posted:

oh neat, a new 3D olliolli game

did they finally accept my idea for Oxenfree crossover DLC

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

wow getsu fumaden is back...in roguelite form 😑

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I just beat sekiro :feelsgood:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Rarity posted:

People were still signing up to this site after 2010? :psyduck:

in my defense ive been a lurker for years on an account i lost the email for :kiddo:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

fridge corn posted:

Nice, congrats!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mix. posted:

in my defense ive been a lurker for years on an account i lost the email for :kiddo:

I have another account, it's in Canada and no I won't post on it

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
whoa so Balan Wonderworld is massive piece of poo poo huh

wonder if anything beyond the usual "not enough dev manhours/money to actually finish the drat thing" went on in development

I love those clear blue plastic desk fans

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

fridge corn posted:

Well done fridge!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I like that the thumbnails where the fans are in motion are the ones with the most views

maybe it's the fan enthusiast version of having cleavage in your video thumbnail or w/e

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

fridge corn posted:

:getin:

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
How long did you spend on that final boss? I've tried him maybe 30-40 times and, lol.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

redreader posted:

How long did you spend on that final boss? I've tried him maybe 30-40 times and, lol.

I just finished it last week and I think all told it took me no more than a couple hours over 2 sessions.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

redreader posted:

i've been working through the game again on NG+ after accidentally getting the bad ending and posts like this give me pause. so far my only death is to the great white noodle, but still, i'm always tempted to just start a regular new game instead

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I love how you learn to do each phase of that boss on autopilot before you bash your head against the next one. It feels amazing when you can chain it all together perfectly.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

People complain about multiphase dark souls bosses but imo they’re cool, and possibly good

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

redreader posted:

I limited myself to 30-45 minute daily sessions (to avoid getting too frustrated) over the course of 4 days before finally getting him down. I beat him on basically my last attempt of the day. It was only the second time getting him into phase 3 and I barely made it through by the skin of my teeth. Idk how many overall attempts I made

Video if anyone interested: warning spoilers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27pjs17sODc

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

People complain about multiphase dark souls bosses but imo they’re cool, and possibly good

FROM Software's bosses are my favorite thing about their games.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arzaac posted:

There are dozens of us, dozens!

Youre Jeff's sockpuppets to make the site look more lively, I'm on to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
hello posters, it is my birthday today, normally i get really down about my birthdays but i'm not feeling that anywhere near as much this year

i have not had time to squeeze in any videogames, my g/f bought me a copy of Limmys autobiography which I'm dearly looking forward to reading and some warhammer related things, perhaps i'll play some more subnautica or issac later, anyways, videogames are cool i hope everyone who posts here has a good one to play