Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

its true that leftism is a childish ideology... an infantile disorder, even

must be why the Clintons constantly gently caress us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1382405939697958912?s=20

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

shut the gently caress up barack

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmfao

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

what a stupid rear end way to say "we lost"

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Cpt_Obvious posted:

How do Chinese propagandists spit hot fire and ours can't tie their shoes?

converting their old olympic training camps to build the next generation of super shitposters

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Obama could have said that any day before Biden's announcement if it were so important to do, but he chose not to, and then he put out this tweet as if withdrawing was even partially his idea

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nichael posted:

lmao we're so hosed

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

There's a lot wrong with the US carceral system of course (such as everything) but trying to tar individual politicians as slavers because they incidentally benefited from prison labor would apply to pretty much every politician since the 14th amendment passed.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lmao wheres that accidentally leftwing twitter account

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1382414553305255936?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
american troops were never in afghanistan prior to 2001

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
lmao

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

There's a lot wrong with the US carceral system of course (such as everything) but trying to tar individual politicians as slavers because they incidentally benefited from prison labor would apply to pretty much every politician since the 14th amendment passed.
One of my favorite things is people saying correct things as though they're ridiculous

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Afghanistan has mega creeps.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

we went with the all push gwb mid strat but he went to the fountain at 5 mins and let his tier 1 die

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Reality Protester posted:

american troops were never in afghanistan prior to 2001

What about our brave mujahadeen fighters and their advisors?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

One of my favorite things is people saying correct things as though they're ridiculous

A friend told me that if Obama is a war criminal, then every US President must be! lmao

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

A friend told me that if Obama is a war criminal, then every US President must be! lmao

I think Harrison might not be.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

his pre-presidency was Indian killing

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Good soup! posted:

shut the gently caress up barack

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Raskolnikov38 posted:

his pre-presidency was Indian killing

I thought we were only counting time as President. All of them, then. lol

You can fan cast non-war criminal Presidents. Ben Franklin might not have been if he had decided to go through with his run.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

1stGear posted:

how can the us remain the global hegemon in the face of such Posting

and getfiscal is canadian and glenn moved to brazil, the us cannot afford a shitposter gap

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Mayor Dave posted:

and getfiscal is canadian and glenn moved to brazil, the us cannot afford a shitposter gap

RIP Neera.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

harrison was extremely a war criminal and if he'd lived long enough he absolutely would have done more war crimes as president

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

i made a oopsie whoopsie and benefitted from unpaid labor for the direct benefit of the state, tee-hee!

haha, im so silly

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

William Henry Harrison's campaign slogan was a cutesy rhyme reminding people of how great his war crimes were

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Mayor Dave posted:

we had Trump. this is what they took from you.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

William Henry Harrison's campaign slogan was a cutesy rhyme reminding people of how great his war crimes were

how great were they?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

loquacius posted:

Yeah. You gotta admit it was a dope slogan for the time. Way better than Van Buren's "Independent Treasury."

The question is: Did he actually get up to any war crimes in those 37 days in office?

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

So, Trump removed 2500 troops from Afghanistan last January, and had planned to remove the rest by May. Biden is now extending that deadline to September.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rshSMrRBvOo

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

loquacius posted:

I wonder why they called Harrison "Tippecanoe". Let me just take a big sip and then Google it.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

PeterCat posted:

So, Trump removed 2500 troops from Afghanistan last January, and had planned to remove the rest by May. Biden is now extending that deadline to September.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rshSMrRBvOo

This is all to ensure it’s being done Safely and Equitably, which only Democrat leaders can do

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Nichael posted:

we went with the all push gwb mid strat but he went to the fountain at 5 mins and let his tier 1 die

"nerf techies this poo poo takes too fuckin long" -General Stanley McChrystal (Ret.)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nichael posted:

how great were they?

The battle in question was against a spiritual leader with no actual military experience who IIRC told his soldiers they couldn't be killed because he was magically protecting them

Naturally Harrison slaughtered the gently caress out of them and burned their village

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The Libs reaction to Biden resuming construction on the border wall:

- I don’t believe it

Bing bong so simple.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

"incidentally" lol

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMKrvFubpJY

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

The battle in question was against a spiritual leader with no actual military experience who IIRC told his soldiers they couldn't be killed because he was magically protecting them

Naturally Harrison slaughtered the gently caress out of them and burned their village
hmmm not that great

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

In college I read an Orson Scott Card book about an alternate folk-magic America, wherein Harrison lost the battle of Tippecanoe and was cursed by Tenskwatawa to have blood drip ceaselessly from his hands every day unless he found someone who hadn't yet heard about all the women and children he massacred and told them all about it

That series started off ok but turned horrible by book 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

I take it back. There was actually someone from that same time period with a better campaign slogan than Harrison.

quote:

"We Polked you in '44, We shall Pierce you in '52"

– 1852 U.S. presidential campaign slogan of Franklin Pierce