Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I sort my skittles and then eat them from worst flavour to best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BlindSite posted:

This man knows what's up

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Skwirl posted:

I wish my cat knew that. He gets fed at 6 and from about 4pm on he's convinced it's 6.

He knows.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

:canada: why does my home and native land do this?

Timby, glad to hear you have progress on the horizon. I hope all goes well with your surgery tomorrow!

420PR, I hope your surgery and court date being the same day doesn't cause a problem. And I hope things continue to get better for you!

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Skwirl posted:

Make your own Chex mix is what I say. It takes like half a day but it's way cheaper, doesn't have the things you don't like and is the equivalent of buying like 10 large bags of Chex mix for a tenth of the price.

It's like an hour. Longer if you don't want to burn yourself eating hot chex mix.

I always try to wait, but kinda burn myself too.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Skwirl posted:

I wish my cat knew that. He gets fed at 6 and from about 4pm on he's convinced it's 6.

Do you have an automatic cat feeder? One of the best purchases we ever bought. Somehow he knows 1-2 minutes before it dispenses and he gets into hunter crouching mode...then POUNCES on that kibble.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Skwirl posted:

My cat thinks it’s dinner time anytime I walk in the kitchen.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Silly Burrito posted:

Do you have an automatic cat feeder? One of the best purchases we ever bought. Somehow he knows 1-2 minutes before it dispenses and he gets into hunter crouching mode...then POUNCES on that kibble.

It's the wet food he craves.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Skwirl posted:

It's the wet food he craves.

I think that gives our cat the farts so we avoid it.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Y'all need to stop bringing up skittles. Skittles aren't part of this. Eating little fake fruit candies however you want.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Y'all need to stop bringing up skittles. Skittles aren't part of this. Eating little fake fruit candies however you want.

Well what about Starbursts???

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'll never stop!

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
skittles would improve 1000% if they returned lime and cast apple into the garbage where it belongs

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
skittles all taste exactly the same

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

WRONG

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Intruder posted:

Jagsfan.gif

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

JPrime posted:

skittles would improve 1000% if they returned lime and cast apple into the garbage where it belongs

Don't talk to me or my green apple flavoured son ever again.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Really nifty muay thai KO on One FC just now:

https://twitter.com/clips2021/status/1382519054880047104

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I love dogs

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

JPrime posted:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I feel bad for anyone getting a liver shot. I love to see it but I also cringe really hard.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the fact that the first match of One FC ended with a liver shot after the wrestling show that preceded it had a match that ended with stoppage after a boxer gave someone a liver blow is serendipity

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

BlindSite posted:

This begs the question of your Skittles flavor rankings.

Here's mine:
1: yes.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I might meet David Baker and I am loving hyped to meet the monster of a man

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
I love Skittles so much but they make my weak-rear end teeth hurt for like three days :c

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
After that F&F discussion, all I can think about now is how the vcr's and TVs in the back of that semi weren't properly palletized and shrink wrapped

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Rectal Placenta posted:

After that F&F discussion, all I can think about now is how the vcr's and TVs in the back of that semi weren't properly palletized and shrink wrapped

It's called Fast & Furious not Stowed & Secured

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Assembly declared unlawful in Brooklyn Center:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M25oERBxSg

Cops choking on their own pepper spray right now.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I mean I think it would be good if they did it but there are so many qualifiers in that sentence that it’s basically meaningless

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Chicago White Sox pitcher blew a perfect game in the 9th by hitting a batter.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Chicago White Sox pitcher blew a perfect game in the 9th by hitting a batter.

It’s still a no-hitter. But not perfect. What.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

No Butt Stuff posted:

Cleary he hit something :haw:

JPrime posted:

Green apple is alright but I really liked that lime flavor. My mom still talks about how proud she was of me when I was seven or eight and gave up Skittles for Lent.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

Perfect game is 27 up 27 down. No hitter is just no hits which can still mean stupid poo poo like walking a bunch of batters or there being an error. Which I believe technically means that a pitcher can pitch a no hitter and lose.

Anyway a perfect game is immeasurably more impressive and rare. There’s been 25ish ever and freakishly we would have had 3 in the span of a single month a decade ago if not for an ump making the most infamously wrong call ever.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I went down an internet rabbit hole & discovered Ron Necciai stuck out all 27 batters in his perfect game while Addie Joss got his perfect game with only 74 pitches.

One thing I'll give baseball credit is that it can have some really interesting weirdo stats like that.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Which I believe technically means that a pitcher can pitch a no hitter and lose.

The Angels threw a no hitter a few years back vs the Dodgers and lost. It sucked rear end.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Holy poo poo, the buzzer beater in the Dallas Memphis game.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

I went down an internet rabbit hole & discovered Ron Necciai stuck out all 27 batters in his perfect game while Addie Joss got his perfect game with only 74 pitches.

One thing I'll give baseball credit is that it can have some really interesting weirdo stats like that.

Well in the Class-D Appalachian League anything is possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

a neat cape posted:

The Angels threw a no hitter a few years back vs the Dodgers and lost. It sucked rear end.

Not a real no hitter since it was only eight innings :v: