Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

my favorite part of this will always be Billie asking "you go to journalism?" and not adding "school." IIRC, she did it in a few of these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

Already imagining Jessie McKay screaming "Hey ALEX!"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Make Billie Kay the new leader of Dark Order

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

D.N. Nation posted:

my favorite part of this will always be Billie asking "you go to journalism?" and not adding "school." IIRC, she did it in a few of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5rz1cft5w

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Congrats to all the released talent on their new lease on life.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Make Billie Kay the new leader of Dark Order

never knew I wanted or needed this til now

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Can you imagine how sad Creed is going to be when they finally let go of Breeze and Dango? :smith:

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Jiro posted:

Can you imagine how sad Creed is going to be when they finally let go of Big E and Kofi? :smith:

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Shard posted:

Man I bet Jon and Renee have moments where they just bitch about how stupid WWE is in their spare time. My wife and I work at the same job (state government in LA) so if they are anything like us every once in a while you both just stop and go "remember that really stupid poo poo they did?" and it evolves into a 30 minute tangent.

Think about all the anecdotes that have been publicly shared and just imagine how much poo poo there must be that’s still private.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Jiro posted:

Can you imagine how happy Creed is going to be when they finally let go of Creed :unsmith:

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Vertical Lime posted:

word life

this is basic reganomics

Perfect.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/SamoaJoe/status/1382777684443418624
:unsmith:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Joe I think is going to go down as one of the best who never made it super big. Despite that though he feels like a star. And I think honestly that's more of an accomplishment. To have that aura without The Company Machine behind you

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I am really surprised they didn't keep Joe for commentary. He was absolutely excellent.
I'm going to guess Joe still thinks he can wrestle and they weren't letting him

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

StarkRavingMad posted:

hahah Velveteen Dream is trending right now because of all the posts saying "You released all those people and kept Velveteen Dream??"

I also see people bringing up Jaxson Ryker as well

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Only the, probable, demise of G4 is going to get Creed finally unstuck from WWE.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
WWE counter programming the first unopposed AEW rating by firing a bunch of people during a pandemic.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

HidaO-Win posted:

WWE counter programming the first unopposed AEW rating by firing a bunch of people during a pandemic.

lmao.

WWF exists only to make being mod harder.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Tucker and Bo were two of the few main roster guys under 30. It’s hard to say I’d they ever would have been big stars or not, but very little effort was made for either guy. I do remember Bo’s NXT run was well-regarded.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bo dallas is a legend in waiting. the entire nation would have become Bo-lievers if he was given a real chance, dang it

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Aye Doc posted:

bo dallas is a legend in waiting. the entire nation would have become Bo-lievers if he was given a real chance, dang it

All he needs is a supportive group of friends

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Vertical Lime posted:

word life

this is basic reganomics

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Bo's been around for 10 years and he's under 30 what :psyduck:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Daztek posted:

All he needs is a supportive group of friends

Number O!

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
All of the people released (bar Mickie) were people who came through NXT.

It’s staggering really.

For a system that trains people how to work in the preferred “WWE style”, the creative (Vince?) have absolutely NO idea or desire to improve these talents.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Rarity posted:

Bo Dallas signed with WWE in November of 2008.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Rarity posted:

I just double checked and he’s 30 now, 31 in may. Still, he was one of the younger men on the main roster.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Up up, let down

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

who will sling soda cans into racist heads now :(

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Bo is the perfect "round out the midcard" guy. If you need a sleezy shithead or plucky come-from-behind babyface midcard champ, or a guy for a solid tag team to fill your ranks. He can do comedy, he can do a more straightlaced style and switch between the two convincingly. He could be a solid hand pretty much anywhere. AEW probably doesn't need the guy but he shouldn't have a hard time slotting in somewhere.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Rarity posted:

He didn’t get a football scholarship he thought he was going to get and at that point went “welp time for the family business”. He was literally working matches in FCW six months after his 18th birthday; dad being in the WWE office helps a lot!

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Post your favorite FCW Bo Rotundas if you got ‘em

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Holy poo poo, I had no idea Bo wasn't like 40 already

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

since today is going to be the most active Bo Dallas discussion day in over 2 years, let me fire off a hot take:

Bo Dallas is a better wrestler and sports entertainer than Bray Wyatt. he would have made The Firefly Funhouse and The Fiend shine like Bray never could have drat it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Can we stop posting about the loving goo, please?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Chelsea Green was legit getting better on NXT but got promoted and that was that.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

who will sling soda cans into racist heads now :(

that was sin cara

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

dril candle tweet