Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Cutting IRS’ kid on tax day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Whatever they paid Logan Paul would probably cover all these people's salary for the year.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

StarkRavingMad posted:

hahah Velveteen Dream is trending right now because of all the posts saying "You released all those people and kept Velveteen Dream??"

lmfao

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1382785795476525056?s=20

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1382785795476525056

that's a Wednesday, my dudes

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Love to watch this and think about how WWE used these two guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Obl5d24yDk

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

These two just love to flip

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Sigma posted:

Up up, let down

Then. Now. Forever.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Aye Doc posted:

since today is going to be the most active Bo Dallas discussion day in over 2 years, let me fire off a hot take:

Bo Dallas is a better wrestler and sports entertainer than Bray Wyatt. he would have made The Firefly Funhouse and The Fiend shine like Bray never could have drat it

He's a hollow earth, chemtrails, lizard people guy.

So yeah it would have been much better.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

is pepsi ok posted:

Whatever they paid Logan Paul would probably cover all these people's salary for the year.

His brother also got new sex assault accusations made just the other day.

The Paul brothers continue to be absolute trash which suits WWE working with either of them.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvsoYlP32Hc

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Congratulations to Samoa Joe and the Iconics on their upcoming AEW title runs.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Randy Orton has been released by the WWE

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the commentary is awful but this segment rules. Bo's diaper-esque gear made everything about him better

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Kalisto doing the salida del sol off the ladder at tlc 2015 is still one of my favorite spots ever. I hope he gets a real shot somewhere

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

may i just say that calling xavier woods 'stuck' and implying his career would be ruined if he left wwe is an extremely wrong copout for him still being there. he could easily build a youtube channel back up and end his first week with at least 200k subscribers and continue to grow quickly from there. he would have tons of engagement as a streamer. Randy Orton has been released by the WWE.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Joe can go where ever he wants and do whatever he wants. He'd be great in AEW as a wrestler, manager, or commentator.

Kalisto outlasted Lars Sullivan, so that's still a win for him. He could also go pretty much where ever. Japan, Mexico, AEW would all probably take him.

Bo will probably be NJPW Heavyweight Champion by the end of the year.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my other take about all of this is that the best place for velveteen dream and everyone like him is in wwe. Thank U

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I love Heyman just peacing out when he realizes Brock is about to waste Bo. Doesn't say a word, just knowingly leaves the ring.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

my other take about all of this is that the best place for velveteen dream and everyone like him is in wwe. Thank U

Cavauro once again showing why he is the WH Best Poster. Dropping truth bombs! Please add Tommy End and Keith Lee to the free list.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I think Iconics to AEW could be great, especially if they brought back the hand holding NXT gimmick, they were such sinister heels in a really unqiue way. Ember vs. Asuka vs. the Iconics I think is one of the best women's matches ever and a really uniquely laid out match. Joe i'd like to see anywhere. Kalisto is probably better than WWE represented him, and i've seen him have some good matches so he'd probably be good anywhere too, at least better, could be a good ROH pick up.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
They released IRS’s kid on April 15th

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
drat it!!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Is WWE paying these people until July?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't understand how they can get away with doing "budget cut" releases but not allow people to find jobs. especially during a pandemic. i know they can, and people can defend it because they're getting paid, but it's just that the earth is too evil for my comprehension. why do you have to have zero income to secure more in the future

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Seams posted:

Is WWE paying these people until July?

They’ll get their downside and potentially any royalties they’re entitled to.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Someone on Twitter mentioned Joe in NOAH & now I've already fantasy booked an angle that starts with Joe vs Sugiura & the match is so gruelling that Joe gets invited to join Sugiuragun & he takes Kendo Kashin's place but nobody mentions it & it rules & we get Joe vs Kenoh & vs Nakajima & vs Marufuji & Joe vs Kitamiya & Joe vs Inamura & Joe vs Kiyomiya & it's going to suck when he retires instead of this.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Just saw on Twitter that Clarence Berry and Brennan Brown have both been released from NXT

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Clave Hample was also released from NXT

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Astro7x posted:

Just saw on Twitter that Clarence Berry and Brennan Brown have both been released from NXT

Are these real people?

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Shayna Baszler posted:

Lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Joe to Kaiju Big Battel.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shayna Baszler posted:

gently caress!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

may i just say that calling xavier woods 'stuck' and implying his career would be ruined if he left wwe is an extremely wrong copout for him still being there. he could easily build a youtube channel back up and end his first week with at least 200k subscribers and continue to grow quickly from there. he would have tons of engagement as a streamer. Randy Orton has been released by the WWE.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

maybe they should have fired the lovely writers instead

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

ASenileAnimal posted:

maybe they should have fired the lovely writers executives instead

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

not stuck:

stuck:

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

ASenileAnimal posted:

maybe they should have fired the lovely writers instead

They do this so often it’s not worth announcing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
couldnt Xavier just walk away from his wwe contact if the g4 pay is enough?