Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
night crew is a mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

smarxist posted:

wait does the pill just have bud in it? Cuz uhhhh that won't work

Get on my level. Decarb at 200-220 for 60 min first.

I swear we’ve been over this in the thread. You gotta be up to date on your Harton lore.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

At least Seth Green’s finding ways to busy himself during the pandemic.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
why don't you vape it first

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol at the guy in the comments proving conclusively that it's just triangular bokeh that appears when filming through night vision. just like that other air force ufo clip that someone immediately demonstrated to be an issue with the gimbal tracking

trillions of dollars and years of training on display here

billion dollar jpeg artifacts

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

lemme hear ya choom gang

:chome:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Then I gotta take 35 pills.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

This account is ridiculous

https://twitter.com/insaneppltweets/status/1374817566716088326?s=19

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I assume because the goal appears to be maximum annihilation of all troublesome and rumbling shreds of coherence

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Harton posted:

Then I gotta take 35 pills.

do them as suppositories

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Harton posted:

Can only smoke so much in a day and feel happiness. If I take these and then smoke also I’m gonna get real real stoned.

the russians used a bong

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Eleven Eleven posted:

Aside from being hosed up Nazi poo poo, White Replacement "theory" is based on the idea that demographics don't assimilate over time, when in fact, they do. Every White Hispanic person I've met that was less than half Hispanic just outright self-identifies as White. People of partial Asian and Jewish descent start opting out around a quarter. The fact that there are more white people than non-white people in the US means that mathematically you will eventually end up with mostly white people a few generations later.

Yes. I mean, replacement rhetoric is correct, for all of the wrong reasons. Populations are constantly being replaced by those that come after them.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

night crew is a mess

:thumbsup:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

do them as suppositories

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

holy fgukc goddamn this week was poo poo

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Red Baron posted:

wait they’ll pay you to go on Gutfeld!?

CSPAM go on Gutfeld!

im imaging they're doing a very limited live audience like every other live show, so theres maybe like 40 or 50 seats and they still can't fill them

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Literally took 36 ABV ones and went to my sisters kids birthday party a few years ago. These 00 caps are horse pills, and my degenerate rear end can put down 5 per swallow.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

is this enough to win a posthumous motherfucker award

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Here comes crazy uncle Harton, floating into the party like Mr Burns all drugged to the gills

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Here comes crazy uncle Harton, floating into the party like Mr Burns all drugged to the gills

i miss dolly

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

do them as suppositories

Now we’re talking. This is my way into cumshitters good graces.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

ArmZ posted:

the russians used a bong

bring bong simple

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

night crew is a mess

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I don't think anything beats the Rainbow Dash cumjar but I'd rather not be shown otherwise.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Hi I'm a police officer. Are there any threatening individuals itt that I can merc? Perhaps someone holding a dog turd like a pistol?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah Tucker sucks pretty bad. Very “unweed” whatever the gently caress that means.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

resident posted:

Hi I'm a police officer. Are there any threatening individuals itt that I can merc? Perhaps someone holding a dog turd like a pistol?

I’m wearing a hoodie, but the hood isn’t up; we both know that’s probably good enough for you right?

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

kaleedity posted:

holy fgukc goddamn this week was poo poo

I had 11.5 hours of meetings on my calendar Tuesday and I thought about ending it all right then and there

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

loving america. god dman u

Lol. So rumor has it you live in New Zealand. If you want real change, grow a pair, raise an army , and conquer the loving world.

edit: I mean, you’ve played RISK right

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol at the guy in the comments proving conclusively that it's just triangular bokeh that appears when filming through night vision. just like that other air force ufo clip that someone immediately demonstrated to be an issue with the gimbal tracking

trillions of dollars and years of training on display here

Lies, the aliens are real.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

resident posted:

piiiiiiiiiiiig

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

ArmZ posted:

billion dollar jpeg artifacts

Make an NFT of it

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

night crew is a mess

Without TEUSNANOLP, there is no Night Crew.

💀DEATH CREW💀 remains.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

PyPy posted:

he lost his wife to cancer, nice sympathy, butthole

Rip Beth.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

TheMightyBoops posted:

I’m wearing a hoodie, but the hood isn’t up; we both know that’s probably good enough for you right?

:blastu:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

radical meme posted:

Until there’s live video feed of them landing and announcing, “congrats on you being the newest acquisition of our empire”, it’s all just swamp gas as far as I care.

what don't turn out to be swamp gas or optical illusions, and this is 99.9% or more, are some combination of drone test, spy mission, or weapon system test. The military and civilian authorities had so thoroughly sent "UFOs" to the realm of impossibility that pilots who were seeing legitimate events stopped reporting them for fear of being marked as a loony.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
honry is prohobited but there's cum everywhere

curious

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Is the cool zone coming back now that we're getting some elevated spring temps? I love the cool zone

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Was going through my photo albums on my phone and I forgot about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

LegoMan posted:

honry is prohobited but there's cum everywhere

curious

when you prohibit horny for too long the horny cums 2 u