Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I want both of those images on T-shirt’s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Fan of big rear end here

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

pre-op bebop posted:

"i told u i was hardcore" - harton

except without the death part i guess

Not nearly that lucky

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1382881334448648193?s=20

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

What if you fart in a crowded theater

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

AvesPKS posted:

So how is saying "just a few bad apples..." even an argument for not changing anything? I'm not arguing with you or saying anyone's advocating that here, but I never understood what it was supposed to mean, except exactly the opposite of what the user meant, when it's used with ellipses. Or I mean it's an argument for better education funding I guess to increase reading comprehension ability.

they’re saying the few bad apples are the only problem and you’re ignoring all the times they don’t murder people you goddamn unamerican traitor lib commie!!!!

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Wrex Ruckus posted:

What if you fart in a crowded theater

have you heard of COVID19? theaters and buffets are over

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Watching Dune, gently caress yeah.

Sleeper has awakened bitch

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Harton posted:

WORM GOD?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
this is how big my kindle font is on my phone. I’m old

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

FLAEVIUS YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF poo poo

This guy is a loving jerk off. Nothing but a jerk off. gently caress this sack of poo poo overboard. Just a jerk off.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Also the bad apples just get to relocate and keep murdering and raping children for decades.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Harton posted:

this line was stolen from the Keeper of the Grove in Warcraft 3

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Patrick Stewart’s best hair day.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1382886393156878338

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Dewgy posted:

they’re saying the few bad apples are the only problem and you’re ignoring all the times they don’t murder people you goddamn unamerican traitor lib commie!!!!

But they didn't even read the whole phrase they're using to analogously explain the situation? Or they're just assuming everyone who hears it is too dumb to understand what the phrase actually means? Because they're using it wrong, right? I mean there must be a metaphor that actually describes the mechanism or relationship they're looking for, like the mis-sewn shirt does not in fact spoil the bunch...but bunches of apples ain't it.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
murder is The American Way

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Mayor Dave posted:

Gross, your supposed to save it in a jar

:hmmyes:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

AvesPKS posted:

But they didn't even read the whole phrase they're using to analogously explain the situation? Or they're just assuming everyone who hears it is too dumb to understand what the phrase actually means? Because they're using it wrong, right? I mean there must be a metaphor that actually describes the mechanism or relationship they're looking for, like the mis-sewn shirt does not in fact spoil the bunch...but bunches of apples ain't it.

https://i.imgur.com/TYdH5LT.gifv

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
finally got to Waikoloa Beach. son threw a fit after 15 so we had to bounce. :dings:

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

something something adrenochrome

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

pre-op bebop posted:

please keep up with the thread

I keep seeing the title and singing it to the tune of "whole lotta love" by led zeppelin

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

g*ddamn that bagel is cumming into the diarrhea soup

this is some next level food

I rate this 4.8 out of 5

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

PyPy posted:

this is how big my kindle font is on my phone. I’m old

Me and former lurker went to Dinant. The story is pretty horrible and it makes one wonder what the gently caress was wrong with Germans.

We also went to Verdun and I don't want to go there again.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I love living between day crew and nite crew. forever in flux between dark and light. a reminder of a man who tazed his balls to death.

benzos rock tnuptp

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

neutral milf hotel posted:

g*ddamn that bagel is cumming into the diarrhea soup

this is some next level food

I rate this 4.8 out of 5

Not every post has to be about cum.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

nite crew as gently caress

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Is there a way to post full res gifs? 100% turmp?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Ball Tazeman posted:

I love living between day crew and nite crew. forever in flux between dark and light. a reminder of a man who tazed his balls to death.

benzos rock tnuptp

Cum crew lol...

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Just saw the ST:E "Tempest" episode and it just goes to show you that there can't be too many Tempest adaptations

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

a.lo posted:

I'm a big rear end fan

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Mayor Dave posted:

it's a short story called the road not taken by harry turtledove, and i do mean short

thanks, I actually couldn't find it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

SirPablo posted:

Is there a way to post full res gifs? 100% turmp?

I should be able to say "enhance" at least ten times on any image post

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

cummy noodles

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Holy poo poo!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Salt Fish posted:

Not every post has to be about cum.

mods????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

if you don’t read the thread how can you know how stoned I am at any given moment?