Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

It’s all in the connection. The standard is called a “510 thread” and among other things pretty much every ecig mod uses them, besides things like Juuls and disposables.

Also, to expand on this, here's what we have in Michigan

510 Thread - The Standard, you'll find these types of carts everywhere
V-Fire - Another type that's used by a bunch of companies, supposed to offer a better hit and more dosing variability but that's marketing if we're being honest
Gio Pods - Idk, they are made from G-Pen and they are fine, but god drat, proprietary poo poo.
STIIIZY Pods - See Gio Pods, just a weirder name
Pax Era - These are basically just their tobacco vape cartridges reimagined for weed, like I think it uses the same batteries, not sure tho because I'd never tried em

There's more too, I absolutely know there is, but I haven't given enough of a poo poo to try them yet.

Page 400 snipe, here's my birthday haul from last weekend!

bagmonkey fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Apr 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Page 400 snipe, here's my birthday haul from last weekend!

lmfao that strain is named "IRAN CONTRA" for loving real???

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

bagmonkey posted:

https://www.stiiizy.com/

These are the new carts I got, they came recommended from random people with "69" and "420" in their handles on Reddit. Pineapple Express is pretty fuckin delicious

I got a disposable Pineapple Express from these guys a couple months ago. Can confirm, is good.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Target Track Jacket posted:

all resistance to capital will eventually be co-opted

gooby pls
May 18, 2012

Here to make the weed number page happen by the weed number day.

Smoke weed.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
Weed is good.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I had to buy it when I saw it. Illuminati-themed weed company makes an Iran Contra strain, its a no brainer. poo poo's pretty drat good though, honestly!

Dear Watson posted:

I got a disposable Pineapple Express from these guys a couple months ago. Can confirm, is good.

The proprietary battery poo poo is obnoxious but the quality on the oil and cart itself is really high (lol) quality so I'm good with it

bagmonkey fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Apr 17, 2021

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ZuluDashOne posted:

Weed is good.

Alright everyone, set your vaporizers to max. It's time to destroy all weed.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

gooby pls posted:

Here to make the weed number page happen by the weed number day.

Smoke weed.

One time a friend of a friend came to hang out and he brought along a Swedish foreign exchange student. We were hitting a 6 foot bong. Swedish filled that motherfucker up and cleared it. His face immediately turned bright red and he fell on the floor. After he coughed for six or seven years, we played gta3 and Swedish's favorite thing to do was "flush" pedestrians with the water from the fire truck. Oh yeah his nickname was just Swedish.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we can easily get to page 420 if everyone would :justpost: each and every time you do weed

let this post be an example of how it could be done

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Oh Don Piano posted:

One time a friend of a friend came to hang out and he brought along a Swedish foreign exchange student. We were hitting a 6 foot bong. Swedish filled that motherfucker up and cleared it. His face immediately turned bright red and he fell on the floor. After he coughed for six or seven years, we played gta3 and Swedish's favorite thing to do was "flush" pedestrians with the water from the fire truck. Oh yeah his nickname was just Swedish.

Man I bet he was a big hit after that Tom Green bum song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjTYUxDyjI8&t=64s

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Man I bet he was a big hit after that Tom Green bum song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjTYUxDyjI8&t=64s

Pretty sure that did come up at some point, only ever hung out with him a few times. One time we were talking about boobs, and he described not liking big/saggy ones because they have a "banana shadow" along the side.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

thathonkey posted:

we can easily get to page 420 if everyone would :justpost: each and every time you do weed

let this post be an example of how it could be done

Pre-grocery store trip dabs.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
we better start documentation of the fat rips we take to get to page 420 in 3 days holy poo poo

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ride the snake

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
just smoked 2 fat dabs in a row loving hell I love quarantine.
It sucks though because usually this is the point where I would go outside and skate and cause shenanigans and such but not anymore. not anymore.

Sjs00 fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Apr 17, 2021

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

poverty goat posted:

ride the snake

Jimmy Tango's FATBUSTERS

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I managed to to get some 70% grain alcohol today and made some AVB tincture instead of the usual cannabutter.

It's helluva strong...

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I smoked before taking my shower, high showers are loving wonderful and I highly recommend everyone take one in the next 24 hrs

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I picked up some banana kush today. It's real good. That's the post.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Can one of the mods pin this thread and change the name so we can maybe make history by getting the thread to 420 pages on 4/20 thanks

Smoked some Vader, feeling like I've got a helmet on

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im thinking of smoking some dope (will post a follow-up when i make up my mind)

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I'll smoke some right now while you decide

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
update: i'm smoking it (weed)

Aragosta
May 12, 2001

hiding in plain sight
I like weed. I just finished my first ever grow and and am waiting for it to dry and cure. In the mean time I'll vape some of this Emerald Jack I got at the dispensary.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I need to revisit growing. I tried germinating some and failed and gave up

PITTSBURGH GLUE FORTUNE
Sep 24, 2002

I haven't posted in like 10 years but came here to do my part.

Smoking Tiger's Milk. It ruins me.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Realized I was going to run out in the next couple days. Ordered a Oz online and it should be here on Monday just in time for 4/20. It's so nice this just isn't an issue here anymore. Thanks :canada:!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Play posted:

whoa there, cowboy!

It's fine I asked about that a while back. Still haven't tried it though, and probably won't. Delta 9 all the way.

But why don't you get some, give it a try, and report back? You know, for science

bagmonkey posted:

If you're going to try it, try and source from somewhere that's transparent. It can either be legit, or it can be a total "Spice" situation depending on if you get it from a good source. You do you, but be safe

So got some Delta 8 gummies from a nearby shop and so far on 25mg, feeling alright about an hour and a half in. Just really relaxed.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

• Weed

- Weed

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Time to go downstairs and have a weed. :patriot:

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
The middle of my tongue has felt like sandpaper lately and I thought I was maybe burning my tongue with vape.

Leafly says the top side effect for the “cherry pie” I’ve been hitting lately is “dry mouth,” so maybe it’s that? How accurate are those strain surveys? I always figured they were kind of bunk.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I've lost count how many drops I've squirted under my tongue.

I've also lost the ability to move.

The two things may or may not be related.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
you said THC plus moonshine somehow right? Good God

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Picked up two new strains today, Banana Treez and GMO Cookies which is a powerful indica strain made by crossing Chemdog with Girl Scout Cookies (my favorite!)

I'm stoked to put 'em together and make banana cookies.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Sjs00 posted:

you said THC plus moonshine somehow right? Good God

My buddy made Green Dragon by filling a gallon jug with ditch weed seeds, stems and shake with everclear and it sat for a month before we strained it and had a party with about 12 people doing shots. \
It was potent as gently caress and incredibly dangerous. I am somehow amazed we all survived.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I used to know people who would buy quarts of beer, smash them so that the large bottleneck remained, then smoke swazi or pondo weed in that. You'd take the side of a pack of cigarettes and roll it into a spiral and put that in the neck of the bottle closest to the mouth-drink-side. You could fit a LOT of weed into a bottleneck, like, a TON of weed. But it was low quality stuff, you'd first have to get a large tray or something and break up all the weed and roll the seeds and stalks away from the rest of the weed.

I'm amazed at the difference in potency between basically anything you can get in the west and what my friends used to smoke in Cape Town.

edit: I googled it and it seems someone basically posted about it on reddit at some point. This is entirely accurate, and yeah my friends would hang out with the rastas too. https://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/lqq71v/the_rasta_that_works_with_me_he_smokes_out_of_a/

edit 2: there's normally about a half a cigarette in there too. Please ignore the reddit comments about quaaludes. in my experience that's not accurate at all, especially with the cape town rastas who only smoke weed and cigs in my limited experience.

redreader fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Apr 17, 2021

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

dis gonna be me on 4/20

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'd love to be able to get hold of Everclear in the UK. We have lovely alcohol laws and it's expensive to get anything ethanol based over 40% ABV. I found a 70cl bottle of 69.9% grain alcohol for £25 for this tincture. The company probably isn't making much profit, as most of that will be alcohol duty and VAT.

I last made a tincture in 2004 using a bottle of Jameson's whisky. and spent about 6 months, shaking it multiple times each day and replacing the plant material 3-4 times throughout those 6 months. I gave 30ml dropper bottles to my friends as Christmas presents that year, warning them to take it easy. The lead singer of my old band didn't take heed and returned on Xmas eve drunk, but needing more alcohol. There was nothing at home, so he necked the 30ml of Jameson's tincture.

He completely missed Christmas day that year.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Apr 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PITTSBURGH GLUE FORTUNE
Sep 24, 2002

fuctifino posted:

I've lost count how many drops I've squirted under my tongue.

I've also lost the ability to move.

The two things may or may not be related.

I quaffed most of one of those like it was a goddamn HI-POTION and was high for like 16 hours. It was wild waking up like that.
Not something I would recommend. But it is one way to live.