Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

When you get to go backstage after a pro wrestling show and are shocked to discover that the faces and heels are friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
always lol when people in this forum do some kind of bizarre backwards virtue signal about the big beefy meathead boys just loving the infinite mcribs and whoppers. no need for this, just lol at the spectacle and be dazzled by trump

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Smythe posted:

always lol when people in this forum do some kind of bizarre backwards virtue signal about the big beefy meathead boys just loving the infinite mcribs and whoppers. no need for this, just lol at the spectacle and be dazzled by trump

yea just point at the picture of Trump, one of the nation's wealthiest and most powerful people, posing with a literal pile of mcdonalds as if it's a stack of gold bricks and go 'haha, this loving rules'.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

sexpig by night posted:

yea just point at the picture of Trump, one of the nation's wealthiest and most powerful people, posing with a literal pile of mcdonalds as if it's a stack of gold bricks and go 'haha, this loving rules'.

Ha ha, this loving rules.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Organ Fiend posted:

this was the happiest he's ever been, you can't tell me there was any point in his life he was happier than this moment

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lest we get too deep into trump thread delusion, let's not forget that hero of the common man donald j trump renovated the white house to line everything with eye-searing gold

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the only thing to critique about that picture is he for some reason got a poo poo ton of salads, as if anyone wants mcdonalds salads, get more fries you dumb bitch

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Yinlock posted:

lest we get too deep into trump thread delusion, let's not forget that hero of the common man donald j trump renovated the white house to line everything with eye-searing gold

Organ Fiend posted:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

did he really? That owns too.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Organ Fiend posted:

this is one of the funniest images to ever exist and I will die thinking about it and loling

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
oh no the bad man made our gaudy faux aristocracy look tacky!!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
actually its counter revolutionary and also class traitorous to post or even insinuate that the burger summit was "fail" lmfao

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
where was his dignity? He should have been like Obama, going out with class, getting a million dollar Netflix deal to make a cartoon where a space alien with natural hair says 'we're all beautiful'.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

the only thing to critique about that picture is he for some reason got a poo poo ton of salads, as if anyone wants mcdonalds salads, get more fries you dumb bitch

the clemson boys were allowed to bring girls and girls basically only eat salad so its actually really smart

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Smythe posted:

the clemson boys were allowed to bring girls and girls basically only eat salad so its actually really smart

gently caress, Trump'd again!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

oh no the bad man made our gaudy faux aristocracy look tacky!!!!

thinking about it it is really funny that biden has to deal with that now

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

thinking about it it is really funny that biden has to deal with that now

yea what's biden doing with that poo poo? Is he gonna waste tax money and time undoing the mean man's gaudy bullshit or is he just gonna chill in some gold leaf filled room like the pervert he is?

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

this was the happiest he's ever been, you can't tell me there was any point in his life he was happier than this moment

Him sitting in the cab of that semi might be close.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

biden finally getting fed up and pressing the nuke button, except instead a secret compartment opens and 400 empty coke cans fall out

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nucleic Acids posted:

catching the baseball also

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nucleic Acids posted:

yea that was probably tied, but nobody got mad at him for that, he got to watch Jim Acosta get all teary eyed about the DIGNITY OF WHITE HOUSE DINNERS or whatever after the mcdonalds thing. Plus he got to tell a bunch of football dudes they're A+ studs, he fuckin loves telling dudes how hot they are.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Yinlock posted:

biden finally getting fed up and pressing the nuke button, except instead a secret compartment opens and 400 empty coke cans fall out

god i wish that was me

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Smythe posted:

Inyalowda Sabaka!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

is pepsi ok posted:

When you get to go backstage after a pro wrestling show and are shocked to discover that the faces and heels are friends.

lol

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Donald Trump loved very few things in life.

McDonalds
Trucks
Telling dudes they're so loving hot
Rape
Making the media angry

He got to almost all of that as president and I respect it.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

just two dudes being bros

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

Donald Trump loved very few things in life.

McDonalds
Trucks
Telling dudes they're so loving hot
Rape
Making the media angry

He got to almost all of that as president and I respect it.

yep

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

yea that was probably tied, but nobody got mad at him for that, he got to watch Jim Acosta get all teary eyed about the DIGNITY OF WHITE HOUSE DINNERS or whatever after the mcdonalds thing. Plus he got to tell a bunch of football dudes they're A+ studs, he fuckin loves telling dudes how hot they are.

"ha ha i bet everyone here's got a massive hog. except you james, nice fumble small-dick"

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

*Trump denies climate change as the world burns, builds a racism wall, shovels trillions to wall street banks.* Democrats: zzzzzzzz

*Trump briefly threatens to not send hundreds of millions in our tax dollars for Ukraine to buy tanks and poo poo* Democrats: Impeachment is our solemn duty,

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Pussy Boss posted:

*Trump denies climate change as the world burns, builds a racism wall, shovels trillions to wall street banks.* Democrats: zzzzzzzz

biden did all 3 of those in the first 3 months, so maybe they were mad trump was so slow about it

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

what the gently caress hahaha shut down D&D these people are too loving dumb to be allowed to continue on like this. letting them post is irresponsible. they need to be looked after so they don't hurt themselves

lmao

I remember that story but never really took it seriously I just assumed it was some illness that went around the embassy but no they actually believe it

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
If Cuba wanted to improve relations with the US next time dont use sound technology to injure people in their embassy.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lmao just lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
we started a weekly family zoom chat with a bunch of fuckers at the top of the pandemic right. lots of talk about, always about TRUMP! anyways after biden got sworned in the chats starting to get stale, reducing in time from 1 hour to like 20 mins, from animated and fun to like 10 seconds of silence at a time. last meeting during a lull my dad like a boss and perennial entertainer just rips it out: "how bout that TRUMP?" boom everyone having a great time ragging on and lolling about trump. made me laugh bigtime irl

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

The Pussy Boss posted:

*Trump briefly threatens to not send hundreds of millions in our tax dollars for Ukraine to buy tanks and poo poo* Democrats: Impeachment is our solemn duty,

I'll never forget several people in my office bursting into this really dramatic celebration when the news of the impeachment came in lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

is pepsi ok posted:

I'll never forget several people in my office bursting into this really dramatic celebration when the news of the impeachment came in lol

lmfao yes epic same

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

is pepsi ok posted:

lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Smythe posted:

we started a weekly family zoom chat with a bunch of fuckers at the top of the pandemic right. lots of talk about, always about TRUMP! anyways after biden got sworned in the chats starting to get stale, reducing in time from 1 hour to like 20 mins, from animated and fun to like 10 seconds of silence at a time. last meeting during a lull my dad like a boss and perennial entertainer just rips it out: "how bout that TRUMP?" boom everyone having a great time ragging on and lolling about trump. made me laugh bigtime irl

he's gonna win in 2024 because this happens or happened in like every family in the country hmbol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

newsroom bin laden scene but about the trump impeachment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ram dass in hell posted:

he's gonna win in 2024 because this happens or happened in like every family in the country hmbol

ye ait owns

tup 2024!!