Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Too cold to ride early this morning so I spent the day cleaning the bikes up. Car tire was reading low and I was pondering using a bike pump to pump it up until I remembered I bought a compressor for the bikes and I could just carry that down and pump up the car tire. Worked pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
day 3, finally feeling back to normal. what a ride, jesus

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

graph posted:

day 3, finally feeling back to normal. what a ride, jesus

glad you're coming out of it. however bad the shots whack you, it beats the alternative.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

The_Franz posted:

people with severe side effects from the first shot generally already had covid, so congratulations!

yeah i had it last april and was the sickest i've ever been in my life for 3 weeks

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Midjack posted:

however bad the shots whack you, it beats the alternative.

yeah fr

i did not expect to get freight-trained that hard by it

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i'm feeling pretty great after shot number two but fuzzywife is laid out. headache, joint aches, muscle aches, fever, you name it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Midjack posted:

glad you're coming out of it. however bad the shots whack you, it beats the alternative.

rebuttal: dying in 2021 means you don't have to experience 2022 so its impossible to say if its good or not

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

The blood clotting is a gift. It's your ticket off this mortal coil.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pfizer 2 in 18 hours!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

rebuttal: dying in 2021 means you don't have to experience 2022 so its impossible to say if its good or not

i have plenty of escape plans to check out in under 60 seconds if it gets that bad, but it'll be on my schedule if it happens that way, not some little protein capsule making the call.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i dont wanna die

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
like 32% of my daily chores are preparing to leave a clean apartment and a record of the serial numbers of all my ham radios these days, i'm so ready to leave this idiot existence but im like, not suicidal or whatever. i just expect hot steaming doom soon

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i should probably not watch evangelion for a bit

Apr 7, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

i dont wanna die

Too late bitch

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You can't kill me with piss. My stream is stronger as all the calcium has gone straight into my ball bones.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

Jonny 290 posted:

i should probably not watch evangelion for a bit

Jonny's last.fm just been loops of Komme Susser Todd 24x7 for the past few weeks, with a few plays of Despacito sprinkled in inexplicably ("hey man, it's like, just a good song, alright?!")

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome
jonnys last fm is 100% kpop

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

uh maybe you're thinking of the entombed guy?

or maybe seth putnam from anal oval office but he died years ago.
I mean maybe, but idkoc because I think that stuff is just the wrong kind of gross and stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jonny 290 posted:

No way, I'm not dying until I outdo Halloween of 1999 and I'm just now getting hot

Apr 7, 2003

The best kpop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egrWEhSwc5Q

Apr 7, 2003

I like Touched by the Hand of God a shitload but goddamn if it doesn't sound like a Fairlight demo reel

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I like Touched by the Hand of God a shitload but goddamn if it doesn't sound like a Fairlight demo reel

this vibe is now copped by Modular Synth Crew who gets mad when you aren't impressed with a random note generator feeding a device

*flips switch*

isnt it so musical

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
my VCOs are 1 volt per octave as GOD INTENDED

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
does last.fm still exist

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
CO-VID NINE-TEEN *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

kitten emergency posted:

does last.fm still exist

how else would jonny record kpop joy

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I got my second shot. this long national nightmare is over

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Endless Mike posted:

It a glorious feeling. Some spectacular daydreaming after that shot.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

2 weeks. Stay on target.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Endless Mike posted:

but your still posting tho

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

President Beep posted:

but your still posting tho

their nightmare is over but ours advances endlessly

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i got a hummingbird feeder last week and put it up on thursday and today i saw the first one at it :3:

apparently they have good memories and will keep coming back once they find a spot they like so here's to hoping

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

good job giving all the hummingbirds salmonellosis

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i heard about that one in my research and they said the outbreak is over and it's safe to put the feeders up now. jerk :mad:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

im gonna hold off for a few months. we have a bunch of feeders and the yard gets so packed with songbirds id rather not be the epicenter of another outbreak

mystes
May 31, 2006

They're finally opening up vaccinations to all adults here tomorrow. I'm already on a state waiting list and I wasn't expecting to get an appointment for another couple weeks to a month, but with extreme luck I managed to find an appointment for my first dose on Tuesday somewhere 45 minutes away because I wasted a bunch of time scouring different locations after I realized that one drug store chain randomly was already allowing me to look for appointments even though the state site and everywhere else aren't going to update their sites until tomorrow morning (when it's presumably going to go crazy as a zillion people who were waiting try to sign up). Pfizer because that's what I could get.

They also allowed me to book my second dose for May 11 so as long as it doesn't somehow get cancelled it looks like I'm going to be fully vaccinated by the beginning of June, thank god.

mystes fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Apr 19, 2021

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
they opened it up to 40+ and mrs cob just got an appointment for tuesday :toot:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
birds are wild if you get a bird feeder they will hang out in your yard non-stop. i mean i know its free food but it's still wild they all find it and then just wait for you to fill it up. they're so small.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

at out last place i had to stop filling it cause everyday we'd come home to ten huge pigeons waiting on the roof. they'd just drive off all the other birds

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
here the bluejays are the big bullies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

One time I saw a hawk swoop down and take a bird out of the neighbor's tree. That was kinda weird to see in action.