Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Planning on throwing my Meris Mercury 7 up on reverb soon. If anyone wants it hit me up! It's an incredible reverb pedal and I waffle on selling it more and more every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
I've had my Traktor Pro 3 software code and 4 control vinyl up in SA Mart for a while now.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3942215

I'm open to offers/trades. I like pretty much everything; synths, guitars, other DJ poo poo. I just don't like Traktor so much, and these control vinyls are useless in Serato.

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Dec 1, 2020

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Selling stuff to fund a deluge

All prices shipped conus:
Digitakt $645
Subharmonicon $675
Neutron $250
Circuit $300

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I listed my Earthquaker Afterneath v2 guitar pedal in SA Mart. It’s a cool pedal but isn’t my flavor. Selling for $100 but would also trade for a decent fuzz pedal or something else interesting.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3950346

Sold in SA Mart

deedee megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Dec 21, 2020

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo
Idly thinking about maybe selling some stuff (:ohdear:), so just throwing up an interest check on:
  • MiniBrute 2
  • Organelle
I have an Ensoniq VFX I'm also going to get rid of, but it's heavy and big-ish, so shipping would be a bit of a pain (hence I was thinking of just selling it off locally), but if anyone's really turned on by that, do let me know...

minidracula fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jan 12, 2021

TwoHeadedDeer
Nov 24, 2020

I will be made a new creature, one bright day

The Bunk posted:

Help me get rid of some stuff! Might be interested in cool pedals or other things in trade. Prices are PP/Shipped. PM with any questions. Pics here:

Straps:
Couch Deer - $25
Souldier blue- $20
Levi's Sheepskin Banjo- $15

Cusack Single Pedal Tamer - $50
Pretty cool true-bypass looper with some interesting options. Switch between standard off/on switching, on when pressed, and off when pressed. Never used, though the case does have a few minor marks.

No-Name Rangemaster clone treble booster - $40
3-way switch for different frequency emphasis (not sure on the specifics). Works great as a standard treble or full-range boost.

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+ - $130
Includes:
-AC power cable
-Pedaltrain mounting bracket (Full disclosure : I just noticed one of the little screws holding the bracket to the PP2+ is missing)
-6 standard 9V cables
- 1 Voltage doubling adapter
- 1 Current doubling adapter (not pictured because I just found it)

ART Pro Channel - $150
Works great, a bit scratched up obviously & previous owner marked his favorite settings with paint.

Groove Tubes GT-55 - $100
CAD E-100 - $150
Couple of decent LDC mics in good condition. Soft or hard case included (see pix). Foam in the CAD case is disintegrating.
PM'd (might be two years too late, though)

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

TwoHeadedDeer posted:

PM'd (might be two years too late, though)

Whoops, yeah just saw. Looking at my Reverb sales you were only 13 months late on the strap, sorry!

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm looking to unload a somewhat beat-up Maschine 2 with a few expansions and a Komplete 10 crossgrade. Photos below - I've tried to photograph the dings and beat-up knobs as well as I could, but can take more photos upon request. I took it with me on several trips and it got banged up, but it works perfectly fine. I'm the only owner, and I'll ship it out with the original box.

https://imgur.com/a/yst8dXb

I just haven't gelled with it, and the NI ecosystem is a bit too much for a hobbyist like me. Here's what I have available to transfer, via the NI service center website:

- Maschine MK2 hardware
- Massive for Maschine and Maschine Mikro MK2
- Maschine 2 Update (originally came with 1.8 iirc)
- Komplete Selection for Maschine 2
- Komplete 10 Crossgrade
- Maschine expansions: True School, Transistor Punch, Dark Pressure, Platinum Bounce, Drop Squad, Helios Ray, Vintage Heat, and Basement Era

I'm not entirely sure what a fair value for this is. There are MK2s on Reverb for $150 without software, and the current cheapest listing with just the Maschine software is $250. I guess I'll ask for $300, but I'm definitely open to offers.

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Dec 29, 2020

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
I have some synth/sampler stuff that I don't plan on using anymore:

Electribe Sampler 2 with flight case - $300 shipped/continental US
Roland Bitrazer eurorack module - $250 shipped/continental US

I'm also open to trades.

So Math fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 14, 2021

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm looking to buy a concertina accordion but loads of shops are either not selling right now or are asking $1,000.

Alternatively, can someone point me towards a good model for a beginner?
I've only had experience on a vintage Bertini and it's way too heavy to use. I just want a fun little squeezebox that isn't a plastic toy.

java
May 7, 2005

Edit: Whoops, sold on reverb.

java fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jan 24, 2021

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

I'm selling my Moog Mother 32, looking for $500, might be interested in a trade/partial trade for modules. If I don't hear from a goon in a few days I'll probably just reverb it.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

ricecult posted:

I'm selling my Moog Mother 32, looking for $500, might be interested in a trade/partial trade for modules. If I don't hear from a goon in a few days I'll probably just reverb it.

What kind of modules are you looking for?

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one

ricecult posted:

Got any pics? I was just looking at these earlier.

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

Eat My Ghastly rear end posted:

What kind of modules are you looking for?

I've been looking to get an oscillator and a stereo or dual filter, probably wouldn't be interested in much else.

unbeatable posted:

Got any pics? I was just looking at these earlier.

Don't have pics but can post, it's in a 3 tier case right now but can put it back in the thing it came with.

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

My mistake, I didn't have to switch cases for this, just remove it from the stand. Quick photo, but I can attest it's in great condition and works perfectly.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Imhotep posted:

Boss DD-6 delay pedal - $60 they go from 75 to 140 on Reverb. Great condition, some minor scratches, just wear and tear, but nothing noticeable unless you look closely. No chipped paint, etc.

Imhotep, are you still selling this one? I believe the DD-6 is a stereo effect, right?

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
Anyone looking to offload a Mooer/Donner phaser and/or chorus? Figured I’d check here before scouring Reverb.

Also interested in a TC polytune as well.

TwoHeadedDeer
Nov 24, 2020

Kilometers Davis posted:

Planning on throwing my Meris Mercury 7 up on reverb soon. If anyone wants it hit me up! It's an incredible reverb pedal and I waffle on selling it more and more every day.

extremely late, but I'd be interested if someone hasn't snatched it up already

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
Looking to offload a warwick corvette fretless 4 string and a g&l 5 string tribute in midnight blue. Would trade the following types of things:

Quality bass and or guitar rigs. Head, cabs or guitar combos (like. 2*12)

A tenor sax

An 3/4 double bass

V drums

Mics

American strat

Maschine

MPC

Basic Poster fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Apr 22, 2021

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

TwoHeadedDeer posted:

extremely late, but I'd be interested if someone hasn't snatched it up already

Hi there! What’s the best way to get in touch?

TwoHeadedDeer
Nov 24, 2020

Kilometers Davis posted:

Hi there! What’s the best way to get in touch?

PM's work, but short of that, shoot me an email at rouroken@gmail.com and we can figure it out. thank you!

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Anyone in the Toronto area interested in trading a korg prologue/access virus/prophet 8 (rack or keyboard, not picky) for my OP-1? Price differences can be worked out.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

petit choux posted:

Imhotep, are you still selling this one? I believe the DD-6 is a stereo effect, right?

Sorry, just saw this, but yes, it is, it's got two inputs and two outputs. PM me if you can, if you're still interested.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Imhotep posted:

Sorry, just saw this, but yes, it is, it's got two inputs and two outputs. PM me if you can, if you're still interested.

Okay, got your PM I'm ready to send you a couple buckaroos. PM me again w/ paypal infos, if you would pls.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Imhotep set me up right, mate. Even gave me a freebee. So everybody pester Imhotep into giving you free stuff, and get all whiney when they don't.

I actually have a couple things I can bear to part with, probably, maybe. I've got a 49-key launchkey I can bear to part with, a Shure SCM410, which might be suitable for music (?) and some Lectrosonics Mouse amps, with and without new batteries. A spare Alesis Trigger IO, a beautiful Hart Dynamics multipad, a whole slew of bass drum pedals, mostly antique. A pair of M-Audio AV-40s that I just picked up at the thrift, the volume pot is scratchy, but it works. What I'm especially wanting RN is a Electro-sonix Platform compressor and also, a really nice sampler. Also interested in getting a real synth. Anybody want to work out a deal, pm me.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 04:07 on May 30, 2021

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Selling my Strymon Iridium - I've decided that I prefer the HX Stomp for my needs, but it's still a great modeling pedal. It has a couple of dings on the case because I'm a klutz, but I've only used it at home and it's in great shape otherwise. Includes the box and power supply. Looking for $360 shipped within the US.

https://imgur.com/a/Kgy8Pkl

edit: sold!

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jun 14, 2021

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Clearing out one more pedal - this time a Boss CH-1 Super Chorus. It's a perfectly capable chorus pedal, but I get more use out of my Caroline Somersault or HX Stomp these days. I bought it on Reverb 3 years ago and it already had some wear (shown in the photo album), but I've only used it at home. No box with this one. Looking for $75 shipped to the US.

https://imgur.com/a/8PhOtJ6

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Just threw my Minilogue XD on Reverb:

I can message you through my Reverb account if you want proof.

Will sell for $500 through SA. Hit me up.

sold through Reverb

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jul 4, 2021

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
nm

Drunk Driver Dad fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jul 4, 2021

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Longshot, but is anybody interested in trading their Keystation 49 or other 49+ full-size-key MIDI controller for my Akai MPK Mini? I need the extra keys for the music I like to make and I never really use the pads/knobs on the MPK.

Full disclosure, I recently took it apart following this video to repair two dead keys that were a little dusty, and it is now in perfect working condition. The original box is included.

Edit: US. West Texas if you're local.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdTA4EM3zI0

Lester Shy fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Jul 7, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

If I can interest anybody, I just got this for a song and I'd rather swap it than sell it, to be in the spirit of the person who sold it to me for $20. Includes breakout box. I will be powering it up and doing some rudimentary testing in a little bit. I will include the big case too if interested but I may require a little help on the shipping and I'd rather not but it all depends, PM if interested.

Mackie cr1604 16 channel mixer w/ breakout box.

SOLD

Okay, powers up.

ED: Mics and phantom power work. That's the first 6 channels. At the highest volumes you can hear the tiniest bit of scratching when you move the faders, otherwise nothing wrong that I've noticed so far. Pan and tone pots work great. Will resume testing as soon as I find some cables and drink some coffee.

ED2: Haven't finished my coffee but I found the cables and I just ran my mp3 player into all the remaining 10 channels two at a time, testing the volume sliders, pan and tone pots. Everything works, it all sounds great. Still noticed a tiny scratching on the vol faders, none on any of the pots. And all my testing so far has been listening through the headphone jack, not the main outputs.

ED3: I guess I should mention, I'm looking for a decent sampler, first. And second, a Boss DD-500, an Electro-Sonix Platform compressor, and/or a decent guitar or bass guitar. Talk to me.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jul 17, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I'm going to start putting up free poo poo that I'm trying to get rid of here. If anybody thinks I should make a dedicated thread for that, please say so. But I have too much poo poo and I'm in danger of becoming a hoarder so maybe we can all have too much stuff together instead.

For starters, this came out of a Farfisa that I parted out a couple years ago and as far as I know it works. If you are willing to pay for postage for it, I'll mail it to you. PM me and we'll work it out.

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
https://reverb.com/item/41175963-alvarez-rd20ssb-2000-s-sunburst

Alvaraez acoustic same as the one above with a hardshell case. Some dings. Make an offer lads I'm trying to get that LP tribute

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
Line 6 Flextone II 100 Watt with the floorboard lads. This one has hundreds of channels of pure modeled tone and enough power to gig with ease. No clue how I would move it tho Make an offer. so I can get a stunning LP tribute in tobocco burst.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

epic 2012 username posted:

https://reverb.com/item/41175963-alvarez-rd20ssb-2000-s-sunburst

Alvaraez acoustic same as the one above with a hardshell case. Some dings. Make an offer lads I'm trying to get that LP tribute

You got pics by any chance?

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Anybody up for a defunct Electro-Harmonix Nano 360 Looper? I tried to have it repaired, but the local electronics guru wasn't able to find a schematic. Everything lights up and it acts as if it's recording, but unfortunately my sweet jams just don't play out of it anymore. If nothing else the enclosure and various other bits might be useful. Yours for the cost of shipping.

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat

nitsuga posted:

Anybody up for a defunct Electro-Harmonix Nano 360 Looper? I tried to have it repaired, but the local electronics guru wasn't able to find a schematic. Everything lights up and it acts as if it's recording, but unfortunately my sweet jams just don't play out of it anymore. If nothing else the enclosure and various other bits might be useful. Yours for the cost of shipping.

PMed ya! Worse comes to worst, my mannequin head frankensynth lusts for more parts.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Selling my EQD Afterneath v1 if anyone’s interested :) in the US

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jul 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The Mackie is no more. Thanks to a certain goon. :-)