Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
poll
This poll is closed.
answer 1 9 8.33%
answer 2 15 13.89%
answer 3 48 44.44%
answer 4 36 33.33%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I'm sitting in a park playing acoustic guitar covers of the Kentucky Route Zero songs :)

It's a nice day out and I'm so glad my sinuses cleared up!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

dioxazine posted:

Are you sure there isn't someone in the box at the arcades doing the manipulation?!

This is honestly not too far away from the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7oeGoezGkQ

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Yeah, that tracks.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Holy gently caress, Brainiac.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Simone Magus posted:

I'm sitting in a park playing acoustic guitar covers of the Kentucky Route Zero songs :)

this owns

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

It would own a lot more if my allergies weren't making my eyes and nose run like faucets haha. I lasted about an hour. Homeless old guy sat down and played guitar too though, unfortunately he was too strung out on coke to keep playing any given song for more than 30 seconds :(

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I enjoyed learning to play the Outer Wilds theme on guitar

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

You mean Outer Wilds theme

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Jay Rust posted:

Accidentally learning this song instead...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvANy49Kqhw

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Baller Time posted:

Who the gently caress is complaining that there is no Days Gone sequel

Well it turns out he was talking less in terms of Days Gone and more about sequels to games in general.

https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/1383879049496317954

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

David Jaffe is a joke

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Jay Rust posted:

The Theme from Outer Wilds

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

It's very funny that both people are so out of touch with reality that they think there is a huge overlap between people who torrent a game and then harangue the creators on twitter about making a sequel

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

rip syphon filter, killed by torrents

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

wasn't that david guy also the person who publicly tweeted a steam return making GBS threads on an indie game he played like 15 minutes of and then made a youtube video 'response' thinking everyone was trolling him when fans of the game were understandably a little pissed off about it

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Mix. posted:

wasn't that david guy also the person who publicly tweeted a steam return making GBS threads on an indie game he played like 15 minutes of and then made a youtube video 'response' thinking everyone was trolling him when fans of the game were understandably a little pissed off about it

I checked his twitter and his Youtube account is Spidey999, and every single video of his is "GOD OF WAR CREATOR REACTS" to whatever game hes playing like the RE8 demo, and then I see the icon of a video being this, so I will say yes this is absolutely the same guy he seems like a loving insane manchild

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvB3vuWpvS0

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Using your platform to punch down seems ill-advised. I mean, that's just my opinion. I guess..

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Oh he was also the director/writer of Drawn to Death yeah gently caress that guy lmao

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

It's really weird how God of War started getting good when he stopped being involved in it.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Played trough Metal Gear Rising again.

Game still owns.

Had forgotten that the evil senator literally says "make america great again".

Would recommend to fans of the genre

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Mix. posted:

Lol which indie game

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

yeah it was a different video but that's the loving guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGaFOD1JbXw

Cruelty Squad's steam page makes literally no bones about what kind of experience you are going to get if you play the game, lol
but this was the message he put in the 'why are you refunding this' section on steam and then tweeted about it!!!

but this video and the guy's ranting on twitter actually revealed he'd played like 10-15 minutes and NEVER MADE IT OUT OF THE TUTORIAL SANDBOX AREA

Mix. fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Apr 18, 2021

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Man it just keeps getting worse huh

game was probably too subtle for him

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Simone Magus posted:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I like sweet things, I like potatoes, I do not like sweet potatoes

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I checked his twitter and his Youtube account is Spidey999, and every single video of his is "GOD OF WAR CREATOR REACTS" to whatever game hes playing like the RE8 demo, and then I see the icon of a video being this, so I will say yes this is absolutely the same guy he seems like a loving insane manchild

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvB3vuWpvS0

:lol:

"What have you guys DONE? I have made MANY million selling video games!"

Living on past glories, unable to move on in life, angry at everyone and everything

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
GUITAR POST (please to ignore if you don't care :)

So this is the guitar I was playing. I found it a few weeks ago used for $250, hard shell case included. A total steal!!!

https://imgur.com/a/5H9Rwtm

That's a Fender F-265 if you couldn't tell. Made in 1985, so it's older than I am, in Japan (newer Fenders are made in Korea and are lower quality)

Edit: I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to ever imbed pictures on here correctly

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
awesome!

i took lessons on/played acoustic guitar for several years as a kid. i've considered picking it back up, because i remember it being fun, but the crushing weight of starting new things wins out every time

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

:confused:

What's a guy gotta do to cheat at video games.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
try running as an admin?

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Lurdiak posted:

Hack the Gibson!

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

It's double funny that he blames critics/journalists for his studio shutting down because they tricked people into not buying his game

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Use mod organizer 2 FOMM has been outdated for half a decade

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The spotting on this :aaa: how did you bake it

I crank my oven to 500 with a pizza steel in it and I wait to prep until around 15 minutes after it comes up to temp. I want that poo poo HOT. It goes right on the steel, one slot above the middle rack. After 6 minutes or so, I turn on the broiler and give it another 5, that's the secret to the spots. My favorite thing about pizza is when the cheese burns just a lil bit.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Well it turns out he was talking less in terms of Days Gone and more about sequels to games in general.

https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/1383879049496317954

worth noting that syphon filter: dark mirror got a sequel the following year

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphon_Filter:_Logan%27s_Shadow

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jay Rust posted:

I like sweet things, I like potatoes, I do not like sweet potatoes

I call my dog sweet potato because he's very sweet and when I pick him up he flops over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I used to think I didn't like sweet potatoes but it turns out I'd just never had someone cook them properly

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Lurdiak posted:

:confused:

They sell the cheats now

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Sweet potato fries >>> regular fries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Played trough Metal Gear Rising again.

Game still owns.

Had forgotten that the evil senator literally says "make america great again".

Would recommend to fans of the genre

I still remember quoting that part of the speech to a friend who wouldn’t believe me until i pulled it up for him, lol.