Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Vince also took some bumps from Bret's extended family at whatever WM it was where they fought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Sydney Bottocks posted:

That just reminds me that they had three attractive, charismatic and athletic (though YMMV when it comes to opinions on how good each of them was in the ring individually) Australian women, and yet because Bucky Beaver there has Vince's ear and doesn't think anyone that isn't a Real Doll come to life is worth pushing, they basically hosed up with all three of them and ended up letting them go

Well they still got.... Buddy Murphy, I mean Murphy, I mean Buddy Mysterio.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Rarity posted:

How much longer can Shane take dumb bumps for until he realises his 50+ year old body can't handle it?

When Will Vince give him love?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Shane's better off hoping Miz's dad adopts him.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the current rumor is that Vince has forgotten that Shane is his "shoot" son

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Shayna Baszler posted:

the current rumor is that Vince has forgotten that Shane is his "shoot" son

drat you just made me lose "the game"

The game where I take a shot everytime I remember The Forgotten Sons.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Here Lies Shame McMahon
He Never Earned His Father’s Indifference

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Vince isn’t taking nearly enough bumps IMO

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Vince from his deathbed is going to book Shane and Hunter in a hiac match for control of the company that ends in a tie

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I think at this point Shane is as likely as Hunter to end up with control of the company. But the field is the favorite.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Vince won't pass it to either one. He'll sell it to Disney or whatever

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

El Generico posted:

Vince won't pass it to either one. He'll sell it to Cody or whatever

*Vince rips open his shirt and the NIGHTMARE FAMILY logo in full color is underneath and then Darby Allin takes out Triple H with a steel chair*

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

When the network deal is up for renewal in 5 years Comcast will buy the whole company. Two years and one scandal later they'll cancel Raw and just mothball WWE.

A limited selection of past PPVs will be licenced to *spins wheel* the Roku channel.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Was this the last time Vince took any move in ring?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvjjGtSDDo4

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

El Generico posted:

Vince won't pass it to either one. He'll sell it to Disney or whatever

Any outcome that results in non McMahon control would please me greatly. Disney is far more likely to figure out how to pander to fans than any of these morons are

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

please Disney, the fans are dying for the Wwe Cinematic Universe. there is already such films as See No Evil and Knucklehead to leapfrog into a movie that asks, where did Fiend get his mask anyway?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Digital Jedi posted:

It's kinda funny picturing Stone Cold being this specter that'll follow Vince for the rest of his life torturing him.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

do you want to see a trillion dollar company burn millions on a Bray Wyatt origin story? Money Plane.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
WWE would never be smart enough to make a Fiend movie. They didn't even make a Kane movie when they had Kane signed up to do a horror movie.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I don't think Vince will ever sell the company but I would not be shocked if it gets sold a year or two after he passes. I don't see the remaining family having the kinda of pull Vince does over shareholders or refusing money

And given how the company keeps falling upwards I can easily see someone making a big money offer. Probably NBC Universal

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Digital Jedi posted:

I want to say when KO concussed him with that head bump

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the MyPillow guy is going to buy the wwe after vince dies

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Watching the A&E biography airing now. God, I have an endless appetite for Stone Cold Steve Austin (in wrestling) content. Even when I've heard probably more than half of these stories already. Love seeing the reference material here.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

surf rock posted:

Watching the A&E biography airing now. God, I have an endless appetite for Stone Cold Steve Austin (in wrestling) content. Even when I've heard probably more than half of these stories already. Love seeing the reference material here.

Does it go into his second DV which ended in him suing Tess Broussard for $185 million after assaulting her?

I'm also assuming they don't have Debra on here as her interviews about Austin are pretty devastating.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I want to say when KO concussed him with that head bump

That was earlier in September 12, 2017, 25th RAW was in January 22, 2018 (Which I thought was like 2 years ago not 3).

Oh and that was a story line for KO vs Shane in Hell in A Cell cause of course it was

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

MassRafTer posted:

Does it go into his second DV which ended in him suing Tess Broussard for $185 million after assaulting her?

I'm also assuming they don't have Debra on here as her interviews about Austin are pretty devastating.

Nah it's just him talking about getting fired from WCW for the 856,000th time

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Shane McMahon is just going to get redder and more swollen at each Wrestlemania, eventually just exploding in a big burst of blood after he takes a drop off a cage.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Did we ever find out what was wrong with Shane when he cut that promo on Braun where it sounded like he was trying not to throw up?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shayna Baszler posted:

the MyPillow guy is going to buy the wwe after vince dies

He can't because he's gonna be the 47th president in 2024

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NienNunb posted:

Why does that prevent him from buying WWE?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

NienNunb posted:

...I hate you...so much...

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Why does that prevent him from buying WWE?

I don't predict a Vince death until at least
Q3 2025. I guess if he stays alive until 2032 then it's possible.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Did we ever find out what was wrong with Shane when he cut that promo on Braun where it sounded like he was trying not to throw up?

official response from bryan's insiders is that he's fine, just wasnt a good night, and apparently the heavy breathing on the mic was braun holding his mic too close to his face

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NienNunb posted:

I don't predict a Vince death until at least
Q3 2025. I guess if he stays alive until 2032 then it's possible.

Being president doesn't prevent him from buying WWE. He will buy WWE and then WWE will become a subsidiary of Dominion after that lawsuit winds through the courts.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

CobiWann posted:

...I hate you...so much...

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

NienNunb posted:

Him or Tucker Carlson

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

MassRafTer posted:

Slap
What
Punch
What
Assault
What
One
What
Hundred
What
Million
What
Dollars
What
Ducats
What
Smackers
What
Bills
What

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wwe watchers are pigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Nick Jr. Face posted:

He was high.