Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pylons posted:

AEWBotches is gone.

And people say Jeff Jones does a bad job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pylons posted:

AEWBotches is gone.

another win for the good guys

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Cool one of my reports finally accomplished something

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

SCJerk is absolutely convinced this is Islamophobic.

Pylons fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Apr 19, 2021

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

Testekill posted:

They're both solidly built black dudes? I mean that's literally the only thing in common, Hobbs is more of a traditional powerhouse while Lee is like Cage or Owens where he's so much more agile and graceful then a man his size should be.

They also both had main roster pushes start about the same time last year. I remember comparing them because it was such a good way to demonstrate the difference between the two companies, one guy being pushed to his strengths and supported versus the other being challenged to get over despite intentional handicapping of his look, gimmick and appeal.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Pylons posted:

Clearly it just means the Bucks are gonna draxx them sklounst.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Pylons posted:

AEWBotches is gone.

drat, who will work tirelessly to expose AEW as a very bad pro wrestling company now

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

a cyborg mug posted:

drat, who will work tirelessly to expose AEW as a very bad pro wrestling company now

You know who. He has his own thread in these very forums.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Pylons posted:

AEWBotches is gone.

https://twitter.com/WWE_Fails/status/1383915727799742471

another win for the good guys

(this account is also awful)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Pylons posted:

You'd think that'd endear them to SCJerk

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

forkboy84 posted:

You'd think that'd endear them to SCJerk

Ah but that's where you're mistaken, my friend, in thinking anything that comes out of these people's mouths is in good faith. They're just looking for something they can use as a weapon against Thing They Hate in the mainstream. Like what that right wing grifter tried to do to James Gunn.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/sundownmotel/status/1383796277129867274

I imagine TNA left the promos during the fire on the Hard Justice 2006 DVD.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I would want that footage but I'm a big weirdo. Like you can cut it out of the game, but I would want it on the disc as a special feature.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Yeah that's a really odd analogy to use given the near-mythical status of the rain delay during Game 7 of the 2016 WS. There's a reason that moment is included in every retrospective of that game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Pylons posted:

I just assumed it was a play off that ridiculous story that some wrestler said if they'd been on the planes during 9/11 that it wouldn't have been hijacked. It might have been Jericho that said it.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

I just assumed it was a play off that ridiculous story that some wrestler said if they'd been on the planes during 9/11 that it wouldn't have been hijacked. It might have been Jericho that said it.

It's them just telling the truth because they are good Christian boys.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The plane won't crash because god's protecting them. How the gently caress do people manage to read something and then write an even longer fiction that wasn't there?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

The plane won't crash because god's protecting them. How the gently caress do people manage to read something and then write an even longer fiction that wasn't there?

People are dumb as gently caress OP

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
NASCAR's uploads of their races on YouTube tend to include most rain delay coverage unless its like hours of talking reading to them delaying the race until tomorrow and that feels like a more relevant comparison - if Wrestlemania Night 1 had ended up being one match followed by a rain delay leading to everything being cancelled then perhaps you don't include most of the latter section if its just Michael Cole filling in for three hours; but 15 minutes of promos you do keep.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Gumball Gumption posted:

Unlike the Bucks, I suspect their faith is not sincere here.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah its obviously this what the gently caress are we bringing up 9/11 for.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

MJeff posted:

Yeah its obviously this what the gently caress are we bringing up 9/11 for.
Because the Bucks like making insider references and one is "If wrestlers were on the plane during 9/11 it would've never gone down"

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The new heel Young Bucks finisher “Let’s Roll” raises some questions

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The new heel Young Bucks finisher “Let’s Roll” raises some questions

:vince:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

RealFoxy posted:

Because the Bucks like making insider references and one is "If wrestlers were on the plane during 9/11 it would've never gone down"

More like Chris Reach-al thread

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the old bucks are so old they remember the idea of planes going down just being a regular scary idea like car crashes or w/e else

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

MotU posted:

More like Chris Reach-al thread
sorry for being a true american and never forgetting 9/11

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Petit Gregory posted:

Yeah that's a really odd analogy to use given the near-mythical status of the rain delay during Game 7 of the 2016 WS. There's a reason that moment is included in every retrospective of that game.

:argh: loving SECRET SPEECH

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
A CHUD got mad at me for ignoring all of the good Vince McMahon has done in his life and when questioned on what it was he gave a very funny list.

https://twitter.com/FinFlamDotCom/status/1384226557900693506

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

A CHUD got mad at me for ignoring all of the good Vince McMahon has done in his life and when questioned on what it was he gave a very funny list.

https://twitter.com/FinFlamDotCom/status/1384226557900693506

You mock this guy, but he'll have the last laugh when he brings up Vince taking the Bludgeon Bros' hammers on his private plane.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
He loving said that in response to the guy mentioning the Jimmy Snuka case. Do these people's eyes just glaze over everything but 'he's saying Vince is bad'?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

is he really giving vince credit for john cena et al doing all the make a wish stuff?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/Fiend4FolIows/status/1384266235534143503

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

MassRafTer posted:

https://twitter.com/sundownmotel/status/1383796277129867274

I imagine TNA left the promos during the fire on the Hard Justice 2006 DVD.

The Impact+ version has all of that intact so I would guess so.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Bill Hanstock definitely needs to be in this thread more often

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dave was wrong about Bunny with every take he had on it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

be honest do you think @fiend4follows had heard of bad bunny before he appeared on WWE

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Eat My Fuc posted:

Dave was wrong about Bunny with every take he had on it.

Bunny ended up doing absolutely nothing for WWE's viewership and may have gotten them a little social media boost on Night 1 of Wrestlemania, but otherwise, Dave was right.

And he didn't say no one knew who Bad Bunny is. He was probably more positive on using him than most.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Bunny ended up doing absolutely nothing for WWE's viewership and may have gotten them a little social media boost on Night 1 of Wrestlemania, but otherwise, Dave was right.

And he didn't say no one knew who Bad Bunny is. He was probably more positive on using him than most.

I mean he said that weird poo poo about no one except latinos knowing who he is which is just not true and weird. I don’t care about what impact he had on WWE, Kurt Cobain could come back from the dead and appear on WWE and no one would watch it, it’s a mostly lovely niche show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Eat My Fuc posted:

I mean he said that weird poo poo about no one except latinos knowing who he is which is just not true and weird. I don’t care about what impact he had on WWE, Kurt Cobain could come back from the dead and appear on WWE and no one would watch it, it’s a mostly lovely niche show.

He didn't say that though, he said nobody who watches WWE knows who bad bunny is.