Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

My friends, we’ve come home. :unsmith:

Who Smarted?
Season 16/18, episode 1
Steve and Roger harvest snake venom.

They're going to get so nipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The_Doctor posted:

My friends, we’ve come home. :unsmith:

Who Smarted?
Season 16/18, episode 1
Steve and Roger harvest snake venom.

I don't like to have expectations before watching an episode of a show that I like, but...this sounds like it's going to be good. I can't help but think that this is going to be good.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This show always has the best synopses.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Wish I could watch live :smith:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Danuta

Zero One fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Apr 20, 2021

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

DANUTA

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
that nerd francine

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Chaotic Flame posted:

Wish I could watch live :smith:

Me too, what does this stream on again? Anything where I don't have to wait for them to release a season two years from now?

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
I was watching a questionable stream, but it looks like tbs just has this one up on their website right now??

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Francine being the best character as always

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Apr 20, 2021

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

When Pigs Cry posted:

I was watching a questionable stream, but it looks like tbs just has this one up on their website right now??

Sweet, works for me!

How many times tempo is the theme from usual? I thought they were referencing the speedrun meme for a moment

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Lots of good Roger names this week.

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Tag yourself, I'm "our severe dog"

That was a good one, very cute and a classic storyline.

Also I can't stop staring at Stan's full, sensuous cupid's bow lips in that rendering

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I couldn't stop laughing at the super intelligent goose.

loving Dr .Squackey M.D.

Haley running into the flagpole the same as her dad is a nice touch. I like all the little things they throw in showing the kids acting like their parents.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

When Pigs Cry posted:

Thanks for posting this! I was already to do a crime to watch this, but this is even more convenient!

This was a really strong start to the 16th or 18th season.

"I guess I don't care if he lives or dies."

"Who"

"Jeff"

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
“Haley, the ice cream truck just came by. I got you one of those hosed up Sonic the Hedgehogs!”

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I laughed way too hard at the Sonic pop but the way Francine describes it got me good.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

That was a good premiere. I'm glad AD is back.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I hope Hayley's boyfriend from during their separation survived.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Despite the fact that I liked this episode, there is only so much Jeff stupidity I can handle, and this episode went well beyond that. If he's that stupid, it starts making Hayley seem like a pedo.

limp_cheese posted:

I couldn't stop laughing at the super intelligent goose.

loving Dr .Squackey M.D.

Haley running into the flagpole the same as her dad is a nice touch. I like all the little things they throw in showing the kids acting like their parents.

Same, and same. I especially liked the fact that the goose was super-intelligent but still unable to speak English. It doesn't have the necessary anatomy to speak English, nor has it ever understood English because no one ever taught it, so of course it wouldn't speak English. Smart show.

Gonz posted:

“Haley, the ice cream truck just came by. I got you one of those hosed up Sonic the Hedgehogs!”

God-tier parenting.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Same, and same. I especially liked the fact that the goose was super-intelligent but still unable to speak English. It doesn't have the necessary anatomy to speak English, nor has it ever understood English because no one ever taught it, so of course it wouldn't speak English. Smart show.

I really hope the goose is now part of the CIA science team now and shows up in later episodes but like you said doesn't speak Enflish, just honks.

Stan - "Quick Dr. Squakey help this man, he's dying!"

"Honk honk!"

Dr. Witezman - "You can honk that again Squackey."

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008

Gonz posted:

Can someone explain a non-american what was funny about that?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

MikusR posted:

Can someone explain a non-american what was funny about that?

Do you not have those ice pops shaped like different characters? Like Spongebob, Dora, Sonic etc...

They more often than not come out looking extremely deformed and the gumball eyes are always displaced.

ClassH
Mar 18, 2008

Gonz posted:

The episode was good but this line just killed me. The delievery was great.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Do you not have those ice pops shaped like different characters? Like Spongebob, Dora, Sonic etc...

They more often than not come out looking extremely deformed and the gumball eyes are always displaced.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Mine was always TMNT with a blobby smear representing whatever color bandana ran beneath misplaced or entirely missing M&M eyes. Best things on earth.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Roger's snake bites had me cracking up.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Vastarien posted:

That subplot was pretty hilarious, was kinda shallow though

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Nep-Nep posted:

I laughed way too hard at the Sonic pop but the way Francine describes it got me good.

Check out what the ice cream truck in my neighborhood had today:

I had no choice but to get one. It was hosed up, too!

Perfection.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I don't think I've had a non-hosed up character pop, tbh. Part of the appeal.

They're so drat tasty though. What flavor was Sonic?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Plant MONSTER. posted:

What flavor was Sonic?

Blue raspberry.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Gonz posted:

Blue raspberry.

Fixed.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Vastarien posted:

The reveal of his wife cracked clacked me up.

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008

Thank you.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

I grew up on the teenage mutant ninja turtle pops. I’m pretty sure they’re still using the exact same gum balls as in the 80s and 90s.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
:neckbeard: Nice to see it back. I'm never gonna read IPO any other way

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The big floppy ersatz penis was pretty good.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What did you think of the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The version i saw was censored, was it for anyone else?

And holy poo poo Roger and Steve being bit by the snake over and over was one of the biggest laughs i've had since the pandemic.