Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
R. E. Cruz successfully deported two hispanic kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i miss him so much

aaaaaaa

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Echo Chamber posted:

Ted Cruz fled Texas while his constituents were freezing to death and then he blamed his kids.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Trump doing that rally at the airport and then just peacing out on air force one, leaving them miles from their cars in the middle of the night with no way to get back

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

zegermans posted:

Clint Eastwood's chair speech

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Walter Mondale lost 49 states.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Did I misremember a scene from Little Nicky wherein the failed actor pretends Nicky is Kevin Spacey as he's drowning him?? If not, :stare:.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Tubgoat posted:

Did I misremember a scene from Little Nicky wherein the failed actor pretends Nicky is Kevin Spacey as he's drowning him?? If not, :stare:.

Nope that's definitely in there

Todd : [while making Nicky drown] drat you, Kevin Spacey! You take all my parts!

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Hillary's 2020 campaign of puff piece articles testing the waters for a run followed by every dem except for khive telling her to gently caress off

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Anwar Al-Awlakis father suing the government to not arbitrarily kill his son. The government proceding to arbitrarily kill his son, and his grandson.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
and later his granddaughter

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
it recently came out that anwar al awlaki was a longtime government informant, and I am now like 90% sure the assassination of his 16 year old son abdulrahman was targeted because he knew too much, and not because he was standing near someone the govt was actually trying to kill which i think is still the official story

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
https://twitter.com/PolitiFact/status/1329187796569952261

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Feldegast42 posted:

Hillary's 2020 campaign of puff piece articles testing the waters for a run followed by every dem except for khive telling her to gently caress off

All those Chelsea Clinton puff pieces that started to show up a while back and apparently fizzled out because not even the most broke-brain of liberals could pretend to give a poo poo about her

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

the sex ghost posted:

Trump doing that rally at the airport and then just peacing out on air force one, leaving them miles from their cars in the middle of the night with no way to get back

Plus it was super cold and some people had to end up going to the hospital

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
loving lol Joey Merlino. that name brings me back

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

evobatman posted:

Anwar Al-Awlakis father suing the government to not arbitrarily kill his son. The government proceding to arbitrarily kill his son, and his grandson.

They also ruled he didn’t have standing and Anwar Al-Awlaki himself should have been suing. And presumably appearing in person.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

chaleski posted:

All those Chelsea Clinton puff pieces that started to show up a while back and apparently fizzled out because not even the most broke-brain of liberals could pretend to give a poo poo about her

Don't you mean Chelsea "Cool Cat" Clinton?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Variety_Claudia/status/854075323314429952

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

whoo, look at that ratio

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

indigi posted:

loving lol Joey Merlino. that name brings me back

Hasn't he been living in Florida for the last 15 years? Might as well say Nicky Scarfo fabricated the ballots.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

the sex ghost posted:

Three times in three weeks

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
NYPD had their feelings hurt and responded by threatening the mayor's school-age daughter and then staged a strike where they didn't arrest anybody for a week or something but quickly backtracked because nothing happened as a result and they had to sweep back under the rug that they are useless to society

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

paul_soccer12 posted:

NYPD had their feelings hurt and responded by threatening the mayor's school-age daughter and then staged a strike where they didn't arrest anybody for a week or something but quickly backtracked because nothing happened as a result and they had to sweep back under the rug that they are useless to society

The mayor of NYC suggested that maybe the NYPD shouldn't trample people with horses and in response the NYPD kidnapped the mayor's daughter

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

chaleski posted:

I remember reading about that on these forums back in 2017 and my understanding was that Clinton bought all these puff pieces before she became president lost to Trump - a charm offensive for when she got into office.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The president of the United States suggested teaching cops “when there’s an unarmed person coming at them with a knife or something, you shoot them in the leg instead of in the heart”.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

On the latest Chapo I enjoyed hearing about Trump talking about putting his award from the Bay of Pigs veterans on "a wall of great importance to me".

post ur rare trumos

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

On the latest Chapo I enjoyed hearing about Trump talking about putting his award from the Bay of Pigs veterans on "a wall of great importance to me".

post ur rare trumos

I miss that man

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

well poo poo if Politifact is saying it I believe in Skinny Joey even more now

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Skinny Joey Merlino sounds like a guy Biden would know.

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Sean Hannity was Michael Cohen's secret third client.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Tucker Carlson's dinner with Gertz and ???

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Milo and POTUS posted:

Tucker Carlson's dinner with Gertz and ???

Gleen Grenwald!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

https://twitter.com/jerrysaltz/status/1246165131232452610

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

scott walker got conned by foxconn lmao

https://www.theverge.com/21507966/foxconn-empty-factories-wisconsin-jobs-loophole-trump

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The support are troops picture with General Suleimani, Felix Biederman, Chris Dorner, and Jeffrey Epstein in military regalia

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

My favourite part of this whole story was how FoxConn used to hire a bunch of people on like December 29th, let the new year roll over to get subsidies based on employing X people at the end of the year, then fire them all on like January 2nd.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Scott walker agreed to let them pull in millions of gallons of water and then shoot it back into the great lakes with zero oversight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Trump saving those jobs at carrier by giving carrier a bunch of free money and then carrier sent poo poo to Mexico anyways lol