Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Is there still a chance we could make it today guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
:2bong:

gently caress I can't type today

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

At this rate it will be close, but I believe in our hard work ethic.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Das Boo posted:

I'm allergic to weed, but I support y'all in your math quest. :patriot:

I'm really sorry to hear that. I like your drawings a whole bunch. :)

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm gonna make a rack of lamb today

SumYungGai
Aug 5, 2000

Wait. What?

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

o frabjous day
calooh, calay

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Yeah we'll make it today. It's early yet, once people get off work and enjoy the day, they'll post a bit. We'll get there.

Unless we get extra sleepy from all the weed anyways.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

gently caress I almost spelled it right

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

bagmonkey posted:

Is there still a chance we could make it today guys

if we count the last timezone to exit 4/20 as the cutoff i believe we can easily make it

if we're using eastern time or something it's gonna be close

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Good day for good movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQN7_3Mvbz8

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I have to work today so I'm playing Russian roulette with an edible that I'll be done with my work zoom meetings before it kicks in. After that I dunno maybe I'll switch it up and burn one.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

we almost there yet?

Gunmuffins
Dec 5, 2003
Vaginamite Rave
im just here to help

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

dorium posted:

we almost there yet?

Slowly but surely my friend

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm so mad i forgot about 420 sales and just stocked up, stupid STUPID

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Cookie face is a good strain and I am enjoying it so far.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Movie chat: if you like Airplane! and the Naked Guns, dig back into the 70s and watch the Kentucky Fried Movie. Seriously. It's great.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I've been to the dispensaries in Seattle and Las Vegas on 4/20 and lemme tell you from personal experience, the amount of people that show up for the deals is not worth the hassle.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I found that there were only a few places that had deals that I'd really care about, otherwise it was just the "good" special on the weed number day

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
i am driving to a friend's house at 4 for a socially distanced outdoor smoke. Big 2021 energy.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Pro level weed song

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Target Track Jacket posted:

I've been to the dispensaries in Seattle and Las Vegas on 4/20 and lemme tell you from personal experience, the amount of people that show up for the deals is not worth the hassle.

Can confirm. There's a legal cannabis shop a few blocks down from me in a strip mall, and they had a line out the door this morning when I had to run out to get milk. Normally that place hardly appears to get any business, which is such a strange thing with legalized weed- I definitely have a preference where I go vs before when it was like here's the one guy you were able to connect with you're stuck with 'im until they get busted or they get out of the game.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Yeah I smoke weed, what of it?

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Ultra Carp
I am going to do what Pretty Little Rainbow told me not to do many years ago...

... and SMOEK A WEED!!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Very controversial statement to make in this thread.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

nothin', really, but you know what they say... it don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

frogge posted:

Can confirm. There's a legal cannabis shop a few blocks down from me in a strip mall, and they had a line out the door this morning when I had to run out to get milk. Normally that place hardly appears to get any business, which is such a strange thing with legalized weed- I definitely have a preference where I go vs before when it was like here's the one guy you were able to connect with you're stuck with 'im until they get busted or they get out of the game.

The local FB groups are lighting up with pictures of the backups at every dispensary in town. I mean, I get it but also it's the weed day bro, calm down

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Went to the dispensary today, they had a wheel to spin for the day and members get two spins. I managed to land on the free joint spot twice. Well, that's my plans for the day settled, then. :okpos:

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

bagmonkey posted:

Slowly but surely my friend

onward and forward.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

bagmonkey posted:

The local FB groups are lighting up with pictures of the backups at every dispensary in town. I mean, I get it but also it's the weed day bro, calm down

Nice.

I wonder how many people just do it on 4/20 because it's the weed day so why not?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Follow my catvatar's advice.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I think we can time it to hit it at 4:20 ET tbh

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Went to buy wax this morning, the computers went down as I walked in. But still got 25% off some good dabs and a reasonable price on some good flower.

The numbers on wax always sag around 4/20. Most of the stuff I saw elsewhere was barely hitting 50-60% thc. Even the better stuff is swinging 60-70% right now. But in a month I'll see stuff punching about 80% thc/90% total cannabinoids.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Cross posting from the Deviantart thread

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
we will definitely make it today. im gonna take 40mg of edibles during the last hour or two of my work shift btw

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

frogge posted:

Nice.

I wonder how many people just do it on 4/20 because it's the weed day so why not?

I know a handful of people who aren't huge stoners but get blazed af on 4/20. It's an excuse to indulge big time for people so why not

I'm almost always this high so

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
hbt TE 02:4 ta ti tih ot ti emit nac ew kniht I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

The Walrus posted:

I think we can time it to hit it at 4:20 ET tbh