Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lib and let die posted:

I need to get my sleep issues figured out, drat the costs

I'd rather be bankrupt and be able to sleep

Weed with hash sandwiched in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Joe biden still owes me a couple hundred bucks

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Spergin Morlock posted:

Deckard Cain: stay a while... and motorboat me

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this one is for buddykins

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/1384552794322096132?s=20

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

just blubbering at the applebees: "oh it's been so long, i've missed you so much..." *squints at nametag* "james"

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
i despised my regulars when I bartended, especially the 50-something psycho hippy conservative couple that would come in with eyes looking like they licked every toad in Miami to try to convince me and the cashier to come to their room after the shift.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

wait this isn't the onion

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Zedhe Khoja posted:

i despised my regulars when I bartended, especially the 50-something psycho hippy conservative couple that would come in with eyes looking like they licked every toad in Miami to try to convince me and the cashier to come to their room after the shift.

those bufo toads aren't native to the area, just a little factoid

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

ah all my favorite places shut down forever lmao

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
there's a place next to me that has closed and reopened as a completely different thing like 5 times since covid. i'm wondering whats going through the mind of someone who opens a shop during covid but isn't prepared for even a single month of low sales and gives up. currently it's a real estate place and they put up an obnoxious neon chicken roaster light that i'm planning on vandalizing

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Bideo James posted:

ah all my favorite places shut down forever lmao

my favorite place was bought by someone who has never run a restaurant/bar before and is going to completely destroy it

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I had a whole lot of nothing to do today at work, so I spent my day designing a truncated 1:48 scale strip club, and a 6 page document containing the patterns to cut a stage and bar out of plastruct and foam.

I worked toward making my dream a reality, because this is going to WOW potential investors!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Iron Crowned posted:

I had a whole lot of nothing to do today at work, so I spent my day designing a truncated 1:48 scale strip club, and a 6 page document containing the patterns to cut a stage and bar out of plastruct and foam.

I worked toward making my dream a reality, because this is going to WOW potential investors!

might i recommend a bartender?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9-HXpJdpno&t=128s

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

Deckard Cain: stay a while... and motorboat me

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Lib and let die posted:

might i recommend a bartender?

If you want to move to Ohio that badly, the jorb is yours

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

let us know when you become a boss so we can congratulate/ban you

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

when I was younger at my first job, we worked right next to a delicious asian fusion restaurant and we'd always go and get sloshed there after work. The bartender would always overpour and give us free drinks and in exchange we would tip like 1-200% of the bill

I miss that place but it went out of business years ago

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I like that this thread is just a manic coke guy and anywhere from five to seven dying men trying to give each other advice

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
heres my advice 2 the fellas: buy that moen 2 showerhead combo thing open box on ebay. its like 30-40 bucks and it loving pwns big league.

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 18:42 on Apr 21, 2021

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

some plague rats posted:

I like that this thread is just a manic coke guy and anywhere from five to seven dying men trying to give each other advice

lol who did you piss off

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

some plague rats posted:

Death comes for us all plague rat.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
in the mean time develop skills and relationships

time to make coffee pot: 5 hours
time to make bowl: 5 minutes

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lib and let die posted:

lol who did you piss off

The good people of the games forum, who did not enjoy the suggestion they just watch a streamer not accused of anything

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

some plague rats posted:

The good people of the games forum, who did not enjoy the suggestion they just watch a streamer not accused of anything

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Games Rules: Believe Women.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lib and let die posted:

Yeah I liked going through the rules and trying to extrapolate what kind of horrible situation required each one to be actually typed out for people

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

some plague rats posted:

so they gave you a weinstein avatar with "I LOVE TO WEAPONIZE FALSE RAPE CHARGES" as the text. Are they implying weinstein is innocent?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lib and let die posted:

I never even noticed that, jesus christ

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zedhe Khoja posted:

so they gave you a weinstein avatar with "I LOVE TO WEAPONIZE FALSE RAPE CHARGES" as the text. Are they implying weinstein is innocent?

Either that or they think he liked to weaponize false rape charges, which doesn't sound like him

It's a good photo they chose though. It looks like he's reading my post and thinking hell yeah, nice

some plague rats has issued a correction as of 19:48 on Apr 21, 2021

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Quote is not edit

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

some plague rats posted:

Every group of roommates ive ever had.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

piss

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/clintonyates/status/1385201762382974984?s=19

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted: