Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Dareon posted:

I had some kind of joke percolating about how goons would probably rather have a pizza than a forum, and what eventually shook out of my head was "I wonder how many goons would take a ban for a free pizza coupon?"

A quick google tells me large pizzas tend to be under :10bux:, but I bet you'd still get some takers.

Please let me know where all the sub-:10bux: large pizzas are hiding, thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Hygiene posted:

Please let me know where all the sub-:10bux: large pizzas are hiding, thanks in advance

Little caesars hot and ready

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Dareon posted:

I had some kind of joke percolating about how goons would probably rather have a pizza than a forum, and what eventually shook out of my head was "I wonder how many goons would take a ban for a free pizza coupon?"

A quick google tells me large pizzas tend to be under :10bux:, but I bet you'd still get some takers.

weirdly enough, half the reason why we have so many mass effect emoticons :legion: :liara: :zaeed: :tali: :shepface: is because there was a (norwegian?) goon who frequented the ME threads that said buying emoticons cost about the same as ordering-in pizza, so he'd regularly impulse buy emoticons the same way others would impulse order takeout

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

I guess those meet the technical definition of pizza, fair.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Captain Hygiene posted:

I much prefer Little Caesar's to Domino's or Papa John's, but I'd rather make my own

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Hygiene posted:

oh, also, 7/11 has some really good pizzas along the lines of a hot n ready for 6 bucks. They are way better than a hot n ready when they are fresh(the stores always make them on the spot for you, which is fun for annoying people there for cigs) but they don't age as well as little ceasars if you like leftovers

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

RFC2324 posted:

you can get a large pep made on demand at LC for 5.30 and god drat if that's not heaven. sure it's no high end thing but it's perfectly fine pizza and the PIZZA PORTAL makes it so i do not need to interact with any other human beings making it perfect for days you just ain't got that effort in ya.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Captain Hygiene posted:

they are actively good by the standards of lovely chain pizza, which is to say, perfectly passable pizza if you just need hot, fresh, and edible

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Man I dunno, I'll get a deep dish or something from Little Caesar's once in a blue moon but I just can't imagine choosing the $5 special over anything else from the bottom tier pizza chain selection. I know taste is subjective, but about the only thing I'd put below them is those sad 99¢ off brand pizzas from the grocery store.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Inzombiac posted:

Umm, Amazon has informed me that I got drunk over the weekend and bought a spear.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Imagine eating garbage like dominos, papa John’s, or little Caesar’s instead of real, actual, delicious pizza.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Empty Sandwich posted:

I much prefer Little Caesar's to Domino's or Papa John's, but I'd rather make my own

Nice. Flour, water, yeast, or...?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Domino's is good actually

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Spanish Manlove posted:

I reported you, bitch.

Rust Martialis posted:

Don't sign your posts

Kitfox88 posted:

you can get a large pep made on demand at LC for 5.30 and god drat if that's not heaven. sure it's no high end thing but it's perfectly fine pizza and the PIZZA PORTAL makes it so i do not need to interact with any other human beings making it perfect for days you just ain't got that effort in ya.

The Pizza Portal is the greatest thing in the history of food ordering.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

LifeSunDeath posted:

nice. I've watched body parts fall off of people as I'm walking them, kind of the same thing. one time we had a patient's cuboid ankle bone work it's way out of a wound and just yeet out the hole. mostly seen toes fall off though.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

You a mod in the Leper's Colony or what

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

how is a patient decrepit enough for their cuboid bone to just yeet itself out of their body even ambulatory

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

venus de lmao posted:

how is a patient decrepit enough for their cuboid bone to just yeet itself out of their body even ambulatory

LifeSunDeath posted:

she wasn't supposed to be, she was non weight bearing, which we told her over and over, but non compliant. she would transfer to a bedside toilet on both feet, she was very large and couldn't pivot on one foot anyway. that sucker just worked it's way out over a week or two, then they amputated the foot.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Find me a cheaper way to 100% hate myself than a $5 pizza from little caesars.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

tangy yet delightful posted:

a mirror like still pool of water

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Yeah diabetic neuropathy and bad self care is scary as poo poo

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'll turn your monitor off for $4

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

venus de lmao posted:

Diabetes is way more hosed up than most people think.

Like poo poo just falls off. Mostly fingers and toes, but sometimes you'll have like a whole leg muscle just plop out through the skin when it detaches from a tendon. Just rotting meat finally tearing off.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

I sort of hate these posts being next to each other

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

DelphiAegis posted:

:biglips: : JESUS WILL HEAL ME!
:stonk: : Your foot is literally shoving its own bones out because your flesh is necrotic.
:biglips: : JESUS WILL LET ME KEEP MY FOOT!
:stonk: : It's black. Jesus definitely does not want you to have a foot anymore.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Cocoa-dusted 'dessert' pizza from Cici's

really, anything from Cici's

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Diabetes is way more hosed up than most people think.

Like poo poo just falls off. Mostly fingers and toes, but sometimes you'll have like a whole leg muscle just plop out through the skin when it detaches from a tendon. Just rotting meat finally tearing off.

I was a nurse on a vascular unit full of diabetics. We’d regularly take socks off and have a toe come with it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cacafuego posted:

I was a nurse on a vascular unit full of diabetics. We’d regularly take socks off and have a toe come with it.

sounds like that little piggy went to market

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Well, it damned sure wasn't going home.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Cacafuego posted:

Jesus. I’ve been on this dead gay rotting forum for twenty years, nothing should bother me anymore, but that actually made me shudder with revulsion.

Good work.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Marcade posted:

No surprise considering how Christ was hung.

Pope Hilarius II posted:

He only got hung after he got nailed, though.

Marcade posted:

Nailed so hard it took Him three days to recover.

Detective Thompson posted:

That's one hell of a refractory period.

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

He had treatment-resistent depression so they put him on INRIs

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

JnnyThndrs posted:

Jesus. I’ve been on this dead gay rotting forum for twenty years, nothing should bother me anymore, but that actually made me shudder with revulsion.

Good work.

Never go drinking with nurses.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Jesus posted:

Causing to Stumble
6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.(F) 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!(G) 8 If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble,(H) cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to stumble,(I) gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.(J)

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

He said "cheaper." Those posts cost 50 US dollars.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Never go drinking with nurses.

I feel nurses are one of the few professions who stare into the abyss of humanity and just roll with it. The upside of hanging out with someone who isn't grossed out or phased by anything is also the downside.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

:tipshat:

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

He said "cheaper." Those posts cost 50 US dollars.

Please don't remind me how many giant novelty cookies I bought lowtax

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

JEEVES420 posted:

Drunk me used to check the "this is a gift" box. Always nice to open a mystery Amazon box with a "enjoy the gift! from drunk Jeeves"

Then I am reminded that drunk Jeeves used my card to order the gift and I get mad at him.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

OwlFancier posted:

If someone touches you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

tokin opposition posted:

Me, smoking weed in my spacer habitat, gravity, going outside, wearing pants, or not being a poly pansexual spacechild with my beltalowdas: hope the martians are ok, gravity wells are so 2021

blatman posted:

reroute main and auxiliary power to ur monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Twitch posted:

gonna start referring to pregnant women as being "on the cum"