Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rarity posted:

Cause it's good fam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Digitally replace Murphy in NXT with the doll

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Raskolnikov38 posted:

as brain damaged as vince is, he can’t be the one writing this poo poo so who is

The "object appears in childhood pictures that wasnt there before, implying it was there all along" points to a creepypasta fan so I'm guessing whichever writer was a teenager when creepypasta was at its peak.

All I'm saying is, put the belt on Slenderman so Something Awful can finally have it's champion.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I wrote this a while ago, but:

The Charlotte v. Asuka matches will continue until morale improves

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sharlet

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Charlotte should move over to contemporary pop music then none of you will ever hear or see her again 😜

This is a good point but lucky for me I already won't hear or see her again cause she's in WWE

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

Johnny Ace or Kevin Dunn most likely. Or Bray Wyatt since he has a lot of creative control over this stuff supposedly.

I heard it was Bruce Pritchard or Road Dogg, but I think Adam Pierce is probably more likely. But my personal vote is it was written by Seth Rollins. He’s friends with Triple H I’m told.

These are scoops you are welcome.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Anyone watch that Austin doc on A&E?

i dvr'd it but havent watched it yet

CopywrightMMXI posted:

When Drew unmasked T-BAR and MACE did the announcers acknowledge them as Dijakovic and Dio Madden? The WOR recap didn’t specify.

they did not

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Sandman McMahon posted:

I heard it was Bruce Pritchard or Road Dogg, but I think Adam Pierce is probably more likely. But my personal vote is it was written by Seth Rollins. He’s friends with Triple H I’m told.

These are scoops you are welcome.

You're not even the #5 scoopsgal

re: T-Bar and Mace, we're going full Babatunde/Lord Tensai/Luke Gallows/Umaga with not acknowledging we've seen them before even tho Mace was a raw commentor for months and T-Bar main evented mulriple NXT episodes.

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Apr 20, 2021

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Blaise330 posted:

You're not even the #5 scoopsgal

re: T-Bar and Mace, we're going full Babatunde/Lord Tensai/Luke Gallows/Umaga with not acknowledging we've seen them before even tho Mace was a raw commentor for months and T-Bar main evented mulriple NXT episodes.

I’ll take #1 Scoops (Sand)man

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
both guys look better in masks. Dominik especially looks incredibly dopey.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I’m glad they are keeping their names, if only because I can’t get enough of Bryan Alvarez saying T-BAR.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Reality Protester posted:

both guys look better in masks. Dominik especially looks incredibly dopey.

yeah it's a shame that eddie's kid didn't debut with a mask 20 years ago

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
lol After months and months of booking the lovely jobber stable to lose nearly every single match they were in, Vince realized that two of the guys are big, and thus, deserving of another push.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I’m glad they are keeping their names, if only because I can’t get enough of Bryan Alvarez saying T-BAR.

SLAP JACK

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

DeepDickPizza posted:

lol After months and months of booking the lovely jobber stable to lose nearly every single match they were in, Vince realized that two of the guys are big, and thus, deserving of another push.

Keeping in mind as well that Dijakovic had a white nationalist gimmick in NXT and they’re putting him in a stable of all black group members.

it’s not in the least surprising but it sucks so bad how they’ve immediately killed any momentum Cedric and Shelton gained from the group. Just kicked them to the bottom of the card so fast they still are wearing Hurt Business gear.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

a cyborg mug posted:

That one was never released in Europe so I got the thingy that let you play non-EU games and imported DoR2 from the US. It was the first game I imported from outside EU

Edit: the internet is telling me it was released in the EU. I do not understand. There was extremely definitely a reason I got the thing from the US. Anyway,
Maybe it only came out in the parts of Europe that mattered? I don't recall ever seeing DoR2 in Finnish stores back in the day.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

DMorbid posted:

Maybe it only came out in the parts of Europe that mattered? I don't recall ever seeing DoR2 in Finnish stores back in the day.

The UK box has one of those "Finnish flag with Quick Start Suomeksi" labels on it, at any rate.

What do those mean, anyway? The game can boot in Finnish without needing to change languages in the options?

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Erebus posted:

The UK box has one of those "Finnish flag with Quick Start Suomeksi" labels on it, at any rate.

What do those mean, anyway? The game can boot in Finnish without needing to change languages in the options?
It's just a quickstart manual with the basic controls and stuff in Finnish. They weren't going to translate the games into Finnish for the 12 people who might have bought them (and even if they had, the translation would probably have sucked so most would've played in English anyway).

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Blaise330 posted:

The "object appears in childhood pictures that wasnt there before, implying it was there all along" points to a creepypasta fan so I'm guessing whichever writer was a teenager when creepypasta was at its peak.

All I'm saying is, put the belt on Slenderman so Something Awful can finally have it's champion.

Is Colin Delaney even still wrestling?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Sandman McMahon posted:

I’ll take #1 Scoops (Sand)man

Scoops Sandman beats the hell out of scoops with a kendo stick.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Who scoops the scoopsmen? :thunkher:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the scoopsguard

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Charlotte should stay in WWE where I can continue to enjoy not watching her hurt better wrestlers

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

skaboomizzy posted:

Is Colin Delaney even still wrestling?

He's wrestled this year on the indies, so yes

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

cams posted:

i haven't heard of a new musical act since 2006 tbh

My brother directed a music video for Flo Rida featuring Pitbull (or maybe Pitbull featuring Flo Rida?). To this day, I still can't name a single Flo Rida song.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Eat My Fuc posted:

Charlotte is best as a heel. I feel like some of you just want her to not work in the wrestling business which I don’t understand even if I feel the same way about Braun.

Charlotte should move over to contemporary pop music then none of you will ever hear or see her again 😜

i dont want to see charlotte hanging out with 100 gecs or alice longyu gao

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
The only pop act you need is Aqua. Over and over till the grave.

Come on Barbie let’s go party oh oh oh ohhhhhhh

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1384598312045539334

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

I really want to know what all of Alexa Bliss’ reply guys and Reddit fanboys think of this angle

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I really want to know what all of Alexa Bliss’ reply guys and Reddit fanboys think of this angle

Alexa Bliss Reply Guy would be a pretty good username. Maybe as a toxx punishment or something.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
alexa bliss hasn't been good since she had that series of concussions that wiped her mind like an old hard drive

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The doll is a draw

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If the doll is on smackdown ignore my previous bad joke although I'm sure you're already ignoring it so we're square

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shayna Baszler posted:

alexa bliss hasn't been good since she had that series of concussions that wiped her mind like an old hard drive

She wasn't any good before that either.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
It's down from last week. The doll's an anti-draw.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

My bad, I last paid attention to raw ratings when it was like a 1.5

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I'm curious as to what accounted for the bump since nothing from the written recap appeared appealing and the recap podcasts I listen to, seemed sad in having to talk about this episode.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

When wrestlers I like do badly it's the writers fault, but when wrestlers I don't like do badly it's their fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Either way it’s never Vince’s fault