Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

MY VIBES!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

maybe nancy pelosi couldnt have said a loving horrendous thing, instead lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The air doesn't feel so heavy now.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Oh Snapple! posted:

maybe nancy pelosi couldnt have said a loving horrendous thing, instead lol

https://twitter.com/Beth_LucyTango/status/1384635765859229702?s=20

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

KaptainKrunk posted:

dealing with obama talk about hope for 30 more years as things slowly unravel is going to drive me insane

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

KaptainKrunk posted:

dealing with obama talk about hope for 30 more years as things slowly unravel is going to drive me insane

that's the problem when you vote in young presidents

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Getting a kick out of reporting chuds posting thin blue line stuff on facebook this afternoon for posts threatening terrorism.

I know facebook won't do anything, but I feel better.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nichael posted:

that's the problem when you vote in young presidents

the fun thing about old presidents like Trump will be watching people who voted to impeach him lovingly eulogize him at his funeral

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

the fun thing about old presidents like Trump will be watching people who voted to impeach him lovingly eulogize him at his funeral

oh my god I can't wait

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yo twitter rules

(that was about Chomsky on Joe Biden)

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Ytlaya posted:

My boss is always complaining about these dashes, apparently I keep using the wrong one with "-log(p)" (I think maybe that's supposed to use the longer one, but I have no such dash on my keyboard).

alt+0150!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

yo twitter rules

(that was about Chomsky on Joe Biden)

Somehow I've avoided punishment by using phrasing like "in a reasonable world (person) would be quietly removed from society"

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

The air doesn't feel so heavy now.

Wheeee posted:

Heartache is powerful, but democracy is *subtle*. Incrementally, you begin to notice a change in the weather. When it snows, the flakes are softer when they stick to your worry-worn forehead. When it rains, the rain is warmer. Democracy is coming to the United States. The ideals of Liberal humanism are reinstating themselves. How can they not? These are the ideals of the Democrat Party and the Founding Fathers. Those guys are red white and blue. And they're not only good -- they're also powerful. What will it be like, once their nuanced plans have been realized?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Quit being lame.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Extremely cursed!!!!!

Make me an ik to chain probe this

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Happiness posted:

for posterity

:fry:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I wonder if this person would agree that a 200 year old who shouldn't speak and should be ignored and spends all her time insider stock trading also should not be the speaker of the house, or indeed hold office

Vim Fuego has issued a correction as of 23:57 on Apr 20, 2021

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol at the chin diapers only being around the 5th most-stupid thing in this pic.

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Reality Protester posted:

chauvin in jail, uspol shutdown, hitler dead day, and weed day. savour it.

wrong, its hitlers birthday

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Thank you Mohammed Atta for sacrificing your life for justice...Because of you and because of thousands, millions of people around the world who came out for justice, your name will always be synonymous for justice.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

her job is "Speaker" but yeah whatever

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

KaptainKrunk posted:

Do not, my friends, become addicted to water. Vote!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

chauvin in jail, uspol shutdown, hitler dead day, and weed day. savour it.

lol did they kill uspol again

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/rnelson0/status/1384639779770441729?s=20

:chaostrump:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

goldmine immediately

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol that the cop only got convicted for some demented democrat photo op and pelosi immediately ruined it

best of both worlds imo, cop off the streets and dems get nothing

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol did they kill uspol again

imo it's respectable to kill it right after the anime post, uspol went out on top

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/bendreyfuss/status/1384638181237268481?s=20

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/emmanuelfelton/status/1384640276405366785?s=20

https://twitter.com/agraybee/status/1384627362562723844?s=20

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

to all you smart alecks — NO, pelosi's comment was NOT revealing in ANY way, please IGNORE it and focus on justice being SERVED

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

lots of people giving up the game today by insisting that real justice is completely unrelated to the people in power who have spent their entire careers making things the way they are now and preventing any attempt to do something about it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Happiness posted:

lots of people giving up the game today by insisting that real justice is completely unrelated to the people in power who have spent their entire careers making things the way they are now and preventing any attempt to do something about it

"we made the police accept responsibility for a single black death, what more do you ingrates want"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
you know, taking nancys logic to its end... we could bring a lot of justice to this country... if... we... wait a minute.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Thank you Mohammed Atta for sacrificing your life for justice...Because of you and because of thousands, millions of people around the world who came out for justice, your name will always be synonymous for justice.

Godamn lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Another brick in the wall factory scene but all the kids are black and the child sausage is extruded in the shape of the word justice, nancy looks on as a brick