Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

bagmonkey posted:

Got my second Pfizer shot today, got some McDonald's breakfast and am gonna work til I die, only to arise like a Phoenix, except that Phoenix is protected against Covid.

Congrats! I have about another week until my JJ shot should be fully effective.

Watching that new Hulu show, Sasquatch. Bigfoot kills 3 weed farmers is like, a really good way to get me to watch poo poo about bigfoot. But I wrote in Bigfoot/Mothman for president/vp (leadership from the shadows) last year, so it's clearly just more pandering to my batshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i need to find a heavy indica strain that doesn't give me extreme munchies because im so loving fat

does such a thing exist?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Munchies for some reason always hit me a lot harder and a lot more unexpectedly with edibles.

With flower it’s like “oh I got the munchies, time to eat”

But with edibles its like suddenly I’m starting down the third row of Oreos while woofing down my second bag of Doritos and then I think “hmm, maybe I have the munchies....”

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Sunk Dunk posted:

i need to find a heavy indica strain that doesn't give me extreme munchies because im so loving fat

does such a thing exist?

You're looking for strains high in THC-V.

https://weedmaps.com/news/2020/01/high-thcv-strains-you-should-know-about/

Unfortunately, those tend sativa. You can probably find a derivative hybrid of one of those strains in most dispensaries, though.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Was too high yesterday and missed pet chat, my baby chickies

https://youtu.be/w1CUGSljdrc

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

hope and vaseline posted:

Was too high yesterday and missed pet chat, my baby chickies

https://youtu.be/w1CUGSljdrc

The two black/orange ones look like chicken versions of my cat!!!! I love baby birds, they are so dope

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

bagmonkey posted:

Got my second Pfizer shot today, got some McDonald's breakfast and am gonna work til I die, only to arise like a Phoenix, except that Phoenix is protected against Covid.
Not for two more weeks, friend! Better lay low and--just a suggestion--enjoy some weed until then.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Hirayuki posted:

Not for two more weeks, friend! Better lay low and--just a suggestion--enjoy some weed until then.

The whole death before turning into a Phoenix thing is like two weeks, so we good. I may actually go out for Cinco De Drinko this year! (On a patio, socially distanced, I live in MI and don't trust anyone here)

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I still don't feel 100% sober, tbh

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sunk Dunk posted:

does such a thing exist?

youll probably have to try some different indica leaning hybrids and see if one works for you

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

YeahTubaMike posted:

I still don't feel 100% sober, tbh

I feel that whenever I do edibles. It's like a weed hangover. Still preferable to a booze hangover though.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Yesterday was awesome. I broke out the Black Afghan 30% THC and ate wayyy too much food while watching great movies (Dirty Work) with my wife.
Best holiday ever.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'm slowly progressing further with the process to get legal UK mediweed through Sapphire and Project Twenty 21.

If anyone's interested, there's a good wiki page with the costs of the various clinics and the weeds available:

https://cannapedia.org.uk/Prices

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

In other news, I bought a box to contain all my med collection.

I've never had a personal medicine chest like this before :)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I posted my doggo on 4/20 but I think I should post him on 4/21

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

boop the snoot posted:

Holy poo poo this looks exactly like the dog in this video to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Sunk Dunk posted:

does such a thing exist?

I've found myself gaining a couple lbs around the midsection lately and have basically stopped smoking in the morning or at lunch because it makes me too drat ravenous. Afternoon/evening is okay though because it doesn't change as much.

Sacrifices had to be made unfortunately, and I refuse to cut back on beer

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

boop the snoot posted:

Munchies for some reason always hit me a lot harder and a lot more unexpectedly with edibles.

With flower it’s like “oh I got the munchies, time to eat”

But with edibles its like suddenly I’m starting down the third row of Oreos while woofing down my second bag of Doritos and then I think “hmm, maybe I have the munchies....”

I don't know what triggers my munchies, because 90% of the time I'll be high all day long, and end up eating a sizable dinner with no other meals or snacking through the day.

10% of the time I get high all day and will hit a 3 hr snack binge where I polish off a family pack of lofthouse cookies and a bowl of rice with some tikka masala and a plate of crackers and cheese slices and a chicken tenderloin and an ice cream sandwich and

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
Yeah, its weird for me too. Sometimes I'm fine all day, eat normally, maybe spread the meal out over like an hour or two instead of eating the whole meal in one go. Then other times I'll have a snack, and then 40 more snacks and oh I god I gatta go to the store and get some Doritos, candy and soda or I'm ganna die kind of thing.

Was definitely more of the latter when I was younger, now its fewer and far between but man, sometimes I just gatta snacc hard.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
do you drink enough water?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

nishi koichi posted:

do you drink enough water?

If coffee counts, then yes

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
ughhhhhhh im so close to getting a job and i just wanna smok weed

kinda glad i didn't get hired right before 4/20 though gently caress i bet the dispensary like black friday hosed

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Abolish drug tests

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Test all drugs imo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

fuctifino posted:

Test all drugs imo

Legalize and regulate drugs so some guy in a licensed lab gets to do all the testing and I just plow the drugs into myself without looking up

e so I guess test all drugs yeah

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

fuctifino posted:

Test all drugs imo

Hold on to what is good.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Happy 422!

My delayed package arrived today with an extra free 3.5g of weed, TheDrip (Gushers x BlowPops) and 1ml of THC distillate.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Also lol, not mine, but these are apparently a thing now

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

fuctifino posted:

Happy 422!

My delayed package arrived today with an extra free 3.5g of weed, TheDrip (Gushers x BlowPops) and 1ml of THC distillate.

drat

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I think you mean DAYYUMMMMM!!

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Me irl right now

I've never vaped distillate before. I thought the pinnacle of vape highness was the live resin diamonds and sauce. I was wrong.

I feel as though I'm high for the first time in my life, and it feels loving wonderful. lol

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Is there any weed for dummies out there? I haven’t smoked in about 10 years and it’s now legal in my state for recreational use. My ultimate goal is to grow my own as I can have up to 6 mature and 6 immature plants but I don’t think I would need that much. I would like some kind of starter guide or something. Ideally would like the grow to be something I can do inside so I can grow year round but I don’t know.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
https://www.growweedeasy.com/ and check out the grow thread over in TCC

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3277879

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Thank you!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/1385265155014107139?s=19

Haha!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm glad he's milking that cow. Dude has had some pretty lean years for work.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

boop the snoot posted:

Lol his facial expression is like “I owe how much on my taxes?!”

e: good boy

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My dab rig was still nasty after washing it out the other day, so I threw it in the oven at 200°F and left it alone for half an hour.

It isn't spotless, but it got the glob of poo poo in the diffuser to melt down to the bottom and ran right out when I dumped it into the collection jar. Just waiting another 30 minutes or so to bother filling it with water and giving it a test hit.

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

poste du monocylindre
can someone explain to me if bigfoot is real? like if they’re real then why don’t we have proof, we even have proof of aliens now certified by the US govt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

jimmychoo posted:

can someone explain to me if bigfoot is real? like if they’re real then why don’t we have proof, we even have proof of aliens now certified by the US govt

probably not

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)