Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

ZeusCannon posted:

The more anime the better

:hmmno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

Sloth Socks posted:

I popped back into Warzone to see how much of a mess it is, and wow, it's all sorts of dumb poo poo happening. On top of that, I sorta got used to the FOV and movement of Cold War, so now I'm awful again. And the 2XP end of season weekend has the dipshit pubbies out in force, who quit out when they die before even making it to the gulag.

I wonder if they're gonna move Warzone into its own install or into the Cold War install. Or are they just gonna do the new (lol "new") map in the MW install? I still think MW is the better MP experience with more interesting gunplay and guns, but for Warzone, I think I'm ready for that snappier movement.

Warzone will stay based on the core mw mechanics as it is built in that engine. Blops is built in an older version of the engine

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
All it takes is weeks and weeks of the entire install base screaming about the issues.

https://twitter.com/RavenSoftware/status/1383163061167562753?s=20

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

soggybagel posted:

All it takes is weeks and weeks of the entire install base screaming about the issues.

https://twitter.com/RavenSoftware/status/1383163061167562753?s=20

It's been like 6 months of people complaining about Roze lol.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What is the issue with rose?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It's an old season pass reward skin that is pitch black from head to toe, with even the eyes blacked out, and it's on the character with the smallest frame in the game. It basically disappears in certain lighting and is hard to see in general.

I think the gameplay benefits often get blown a bit out of proportion, but tbh it's just really annoying that roughly 50% of WZ players use the same dumb skin and it's always the most annoying kind of player using it. Personally I just don't want to look at it anymore.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It also had a bug where it was literally invisible sometimes I think, but that's happened with like 5 skins now lol.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

veni veni veni posted:

It's an old season pass reward skin that is pitch black from head to toe, with even the eyes blacked out, and it's on the character with the smallest frame in the game. It basically disappears in certain lighting and is hard to see in general.

I think the gameplay benefits often get blown a bit out of proportion, but tbh it's just really annoying that roughly 50% of WZ players use the same dumb skin and it's always the most annoying kind of player using it. Personally I just don't want to look at it anymore.

I think isn't it actually a skin you had to buy? Which I think is why they may have dragged their feet on addressing it. Because if it was just free they could have just taken the skin out, but since you had to buy it in a skin pack they couldn't just take her out.

That said, they should have done something by now as opposed to waiting like 6 months or whatever.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Nah it was from a season pass

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Ah. The really good guy in our team uses that haha I thought it was some sort of gimp costume.

I came across a new gun on a team we wiped tonight called dionysus or something and it was maybe the wildest gun I’ve ever played with. 2 big barrels of bullets. Basically no kick. Insane range. Seemed to be based on a kilo 141 so if anyone has any builds that are similar I’d really like to hear them. Also the bullets were blue.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

veni veni veni posted:

I fondly remember pre S5 WZ when everyone just ran all the dumb skins. There are other really dark ones too that people may flock to. The Balkan Special ATU from the MW M4 "thunderclap" bundle will probably take her place for people willing to pay.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i appreciate that this game still lives and seems to have eternal shoot the ship

fitting tbh

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Went to reinstall modern warfare multi and it became this hours long process of downloading/copying 20 different required add ons to get it working again. Played for a while last night and when I fir it up today 30 more gigs worth of mystery add ons or patches or whatever the gently caress to even launch it. I couldn't tell you what they even are because it just says "call of duty: modern warfare. It's not even worth deleting stuff piecemeal because of the level of bullshit you have to deal with if you ever want to play again.

truly the stupidest game to ever exist.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

definitely feels like the competition in MW is a lot sweatier now that the smooth brained masses have all moved on to blops as the market has demanded of them.

just way more shorty SPR builds and rose/pro team skins.

basically cant win a game unless we have a team of 4+.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
the halloween zombie event was one thing because you could opt out and also it was fun as poo poo, but having playable zombies at all times might be a little dicey

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JIg8ZGMavNM&t=8s

just absolutely insanely abusable

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
My group runs Minotaur variations and pretend we’re a bunch of fuccbois looking for a club.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I played this game almost exclusively with goons in private Playstation parties up until very recently, so the rage mic thing was something I never got to enjoy. Been playing with some irl buddies lately and the kill mics almost make suffering the awful game chat worth it. almost.

This probably isn't even that good but this guys anger energy was dope and it made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9c3cY7zmYs

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Ok, what’s the deal with 400 GB free space needing another 73 GB off for a 2.3 GB patch on PS4? God drat

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

veni veni veni posted:

I played this game almost exclusively with goons in private Playstation parties up until very recently, so the rage mic thing was something I never got to enjoy. Been playing with some irl buddies lately and the kill mics almost make suffering the awful game chat worth it. almost.

This probably isn't even that good but this guys anger energy was dope and it made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9c3cY7zmYs

I was using the fire shotgun one day and right after I killed him this guy just screamed "FIREEE" into his mic and it's still my favorite death audio

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Apr 19, 2021

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

did they already nerf the Sykov? akimbo sucks, way better just running it as a single w/ auto and the 80 round mag.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

lol if you dont try to tag people with the fire DOT using long shots and running away before they even know wtf

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Laserface posted:

did they already nerf the Sykov? akimbo sucks, way better just running it as a single w/ auto and the 80 round mag.

Yes, akimbo+full auto barrel has been nerfed.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Is it still really OP?

I'm bad and was flattening people with it the other night.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

its not as OP as it was but you can certainly do a lot of damage.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

touchdown

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://streamable.com/5r0iaf

Playing with goons and we lost track of the teams left.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

pacerhimself posted:

thats a lot of action crammed into a little bit of time

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

pacerhimself posted:

v nice

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Dumb Question -

The countdown says this season ends in 24 hours. Does that mean the game will be down for maintenance tomorrow night?

Can't wait to wirelessly download 24 gigs.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

*parks outside mcdonalds*

aiight time to patch this baby

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Hope the new map is good lol

municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

Verdansk is blowing up at 3pm est if anyone is interesting in seeing it. You can join us in discord and goof around while everything explodes.

notbrant
Jul 1, 2003
Is there a "Looking for Group" thread that I can't seem to find?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

notbrant posted:

Is there a "Looking for Group" thread that I can't seem to find?

https://discord.gg/kV2HaFf

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

municipal shrimp posted:

Verdansk is blowing up at 3pm est if anyone is interesting in seeing it. You can join us in discord and goof around while everything explodes.

So if I’m in the game I can literally see it in real-time?!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It will probably be a Playlist update and then an event you queue for

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Log posted:

Is it still really OP?

I'm bad and was flattening people with it the other night.

i don't think the non-akimbo ver was touched

in hardcore it's a riot like the other pistols

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

Bape Culture posted:

So if I’m in the game I can literally see it in real-time?!

No Butt Stuff posted:

It will probably be a Playlist update and then an event you queue for

Yeah, this is the way the cold war reveal worked. I'm logging on early just in case but this tweet has details.

https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1384929940202790918?s=19

Looks like an update coming at 9p.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Can’t even connect to this broken game’s server to play this event lol

What a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

lazy rear end disrespectful message placement, gently caress you