Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Which Cspam Regular is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

If we provide cash assitance and education about how to grow drugs, then poor people won't need to spend the money on drugs.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
2060 lol

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Doesn't this happen every couple of years, where they find someone doing this?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Fried Watermelon posted:

Doesn't this happen every couple of years, where they find someone doing this?

There was a goon forever ago that got paid for years without having a real job to do.

e: don't know where the original thread is but here's this: https://sites.google.com/site/forgottenemployee/

Mr. Nice! has issued a correction as of 18:00 on Apr 22, 2021

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/jack/status/1384903902907314176

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

oh my god it's literally "if we suck down as much energy as possible it'll encourage people to find new sources"

gently caress

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

guillotine

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am now selling an NFT of the idea of accelerationism and an NFT of this post announcing it and an NFT of any post that quotes this post

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

World War Mammories posted:

oh my god it's literally "if we suck down as much energy as possible it'll encourage people to find new sources"

gently caress

Yeah they've been using that one for a while.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

The Bloop posted:

I am now selling an NFT of the idea of accelerationism and an NFT of this post announcing it and an NFT of any post that quotes this post

:goatsecx:

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Shame Boy posted:

Yeah they've been using that one for a while.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

gently caress

around here we call that "accelarationism"

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
just a vicious cycle of energy consumption endlessly accelerating the destruction of the planet

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Homocow posted:

just a vicious cycle of energy consumption endlessly accelerating the destruction of the planet

Deliberately doing really stupid poo poo will force everyone else to come up with really smart stuff to counter me or else we will all die! So really, I'm driving innovation and you all should thank me.

Smartest loving thing we could do is kill everyone deliberately doing stupid poo poo tbh.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The Nastier Nate posted:

around here we call that "accelarationism"

No you see accelerationism assumes you're driving the broken system to redline until it destroys itself, what bitcoin is doing is ~incentivizing innovation~

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Orange Devil posted:

Deliberately doing really stupid poo poo will force everyone else to come up with really smart stuff to counter me or else we will all die! So really, I'm driving innovation and you all should thank me.

Smartest loving thing we could do is kill everyone deliberately doing stupid poo poo tbh.

Not sure if it was in this thread or not but someone a little while ago posted something like "Putting this brick on the gas pedal while we hurdle towards a cliff will incentivize entrepreneurs to come up with innovative solutions to the problem of gravity" and I like that a lot

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shame Boy posted:

No you see accelerationism assumes you're driving the broken system to redline until it destroys itself, what bitcoin is doing is ~incentivizing innovation~

Disrupting the accelerationism industry

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Shame Boy posted:

Not sure if it was in this thread or not but someone a little while ago posted something like "Putting this brick on the gas pedal while we hurdle towards a cliff will incentivize entrepreneurs to come up with innovative solutions to the problem of gravity" and I like that a lot

Setting your house on fire will incentivize entrepreneurs to disrupt the burning to death industry

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Bitcoin literally causes house fires lol

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
me taking hostages incentivizes finding a way to make me rich

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
"I'm stimulating market demand for volcano-proof babies!" I scream as I kick another infant into the caldera, "You should consider me a hero!"

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
it's like zorg from fifth element except even dumber

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
setting a house on fire incentivizes finding innovative ways to escape from burning houses

ok I'm done now

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
cyber meth labs!

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

if i eat as much as possible, more of it will be healthy foods

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/jacob__posts/status/1385303596141584384

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
.... magical land of korea?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I kind of feel like that one is reaching a bit for racism. Cinematic universes are a common thing to talk about with things like a spinoff. While the film is set in South Korea and to highlight wealth inequality there it isn't a documentary.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Pretty sure it's a joke about how it's set in what is 100% our normal-rear end universe and the film is taking a big hard look at our reality, so referring to it like that sounds like you think it's some crazy bizarro world where superhero movie logic means rich people are bad somehow, what will these hollyweird producers come up with next???

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

I think it's just marketing speak and not really intended as a joke. We 100% live in the Parasite cinematic universe.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Elman posted:

I think it's just marketing speak and not really intended as a joke. We 100% live in the Parasite cinematic universe.

The joke I meant is the person quote posting it making fun of it, the guy saying it originally obviously just talks like that all the time

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Wait. What's a parasite

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Personally I live in the Jamie Lee Curtis Poop Yogurt Commercial Cinematic Universe

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Wait. What's a parasite

ur posts

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
come on, it's like how fargo is fargo

what they mean is "it's going to be a drama about a poor korean family that works for a rich korean family and there'll be some twist on the second poor family in the basement"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

gently caress

Jevons: “Am I a joke to you?”

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
In the show characters will hear in the news about what happened in the movie. Maybe the rich American character will do some business with the Korean company the rich Korean guy from the movie worked for. That's it. I've solved this truly baffling mystery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

police procedural solving the wave of crimes by the poor against the rich