Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

how many blocks do you strap to your shoes to reach the pedals mr shapiro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Glumwheels posted:

He’s nuts lmao but knowing what sniveling, conniving weasel he is it’s probably all an act for some reason.

The only time he’s ever shown weakness is when Jon Stewart owned him and tucker was fired from cnn.

idk. There is a force that inexorably moves conservative pundits toward the 14 words.

Being in the closet is psychologically damaging. They do feel persecuted and aggrieved for very real, explainable reasons. They want to abandon the southern strategy.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
sorry thats the best i could do

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Red Baron posted:

who posted that Japanese metal music yesterday and can I get it again pls

Best I can do is experimental jazz/pop, also it looks like Sheena Ringo’s label is maybe letting more videos be posted because a bunch were super low quality and compressed last time I looked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPdz1KDPDTo

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/buddyhead/status/1375550566214946816

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
14 pages is the new 14 words

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfML1WEWfwk

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

sorry thats the best i could do

it wasn't very good :(

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I took photos of things I worked on today. The macarons are strawberry lemonade.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i keep screaming in the mirror to shut the gently caress up but its not working

:sigh:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Chinatown posted:

i keep screaming in the mirror to shut the gently caress up but its not working

:sigh:

turn your monitor on

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Ball Tazeman posted:

I took photos of things I worked on today. The macarons are strawberry lemonade.

What is this called?

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

oh yeah definitely less sexist

Look, there’s no way to win a debate like this. AOC loses the minute she actually agrees to do it. Or, she refuses and looks like a coward. She knew this poo poo train was coming for her and she failed miserably in deciding how to handle it. Luckily, the memory of the electorate is measured in minutes.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Those look lovely and delicious

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Zil posted:

What is this called?

Brownie lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

this little cute character has a lot of videos and they never fail to make me laugh seeing a mascot character absolutely destroy the drums

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

idk. There is a force that inexorably moves conservative pundits toward the 14 words.

Being in the closet is psychologically damaging. They do feel persecuted and aggrieved for very real, explainable reasons. They want to abandon the southern strategy.

Do you really think tucker Carlson is finally cracking and it’s happening now before our eyes? I think it’s all theater.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

Those look lovely and delicious

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

those do look fantastic

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That is a very fancy brownie then

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Buddykins posted:

passing out like that and waking up to blood sounds like the most terrifying poo poo

one time I woke up in what I thought was a pool of blood but i actually just got blacked out drunk on tequila and red wine and barfed everywhere

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

i vomit kittens posted:

they're claiming that they're being hacked by entire countries lmfao

https://twitter.com/theflagwzfg/status/1385015464779255809

I have not thought about that lovely fargo radio station in years. The guy who started it had to fire his brother who also booked a bunch of the music venues in town cause he was a sex pest.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

:aochloe:

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Glumwheels posted:

Do you really think tucker Carlson is finally cracking and it’s happening now before our eyes? I think it’s all theater.

i think maybe today was him doing a 'hahaha! look how normal it is when i laugh like this! i do it other times even when im not extremely mad!'

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

The other one is literally “S’mores but Fancy”. Our lunch desserts are just high end basic poo poo, I didn’t really work on dinner desserts today.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

one of my favorite things on youtube by far

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

no there were no such conditions in their acts of cession

I can see the thread has moved on but thanks that was really interesting! It seems like all they really cared about was getting to keep their slaves.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

bleeding kansas posted:

i think maybe today was him doing a 'hahaha! look how normal it is when i laugh like this! i do it other times even when im not extremely mad!'

IDK, until fox starts losing money on carriage fees (is. People opt for packages without fox or cut cable) hrs probably not going anywhere because they’ve been losing money on him for years.

https://mobile.twitter.com/slpng_giants/status/1384968185372418049

I said this the other day, all these assholes are going out and proud white supremacist now. The hood as come off and now they’re just wearing the robes.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Glumwheels posted:

IDK, until fox starts losing money on carriage fees (is. People opt for packages without fox or cut cable) hrs probably not going anywhere because they’ve been losing money on him for years.

https://mobile.twitter.com/slpng_giants/status/1384968185372418049

I said this the other day, all these assholes are going out and proud white supremacist now. The hood as come off and now they’re just wearing the robes.

it was gonna happen sooner or later, let’s rip the bandage off

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

The facial expression on this motherfucker is sending me

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

resident posted:

one time I woke up in what I thought was a pool of blood but i actually just got blacked out drunk on tequila and red wine and barfed everywhere

lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

its like that old saying "never call a cop on something u dont want to shoot"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Buddykins posted:

passing out like that and waking up to blood sounds like the most terrifying poo poo

yeah never going to your mom's house after the bar again

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

radical meme posted:

Look, there’s no way to win a debate like this. AOC loses the minute she actually agrees to do it. Or, she refuses and looks like a coward. She knew this poo poo train was coming for her and she failed miserably in deciding how to handle it. Luckily, the memory of the electorate is measured in minutes.

I mean... She can just say "I won't be giving a nazi a platform. Nazi poo poo stains can gently caress off forever."

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Zil posted:

What is this called?

poo poo on a shingle

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i'm supposed to be doing poo poo but instead i'm watching tv and trying to master how to talk like donald duck. Every time i attempt my dogs freak out

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah never going to your mom's house after the bar again

:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

2DCAT posted:

I mean... She can just say "I won't be giving a nazi a platform. Nazi poo poo stains can gently caress off forever."

if she said this, she would actually win the mind game. Mtg could say anything afterwards and nothing would stick.