Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Paladinus posted:

Just a heads up. The video's reasoning is very floored.

well pick it up, someone might step on it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

I'd call it duplocitous even.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Palestinian Blockade

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

oh gently caress, you're a few years late.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

How can I possibly not trust that?

95% chance he would bug you to put your photo on your resume.

Flannelette fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Apr 15, 2021

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

his face looks like when people photoshop eyes upside down and it looks super unsettling.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Gun Jesus, more like Grift Jesus

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

This is top lmao, good find.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
I mean, to be fair Gun Jesus' videos get instantly demonetized (iirc) so fair play if he wants to shill for weird Russian snake oil companies.

War of Independence uncle is churning out wholeshome content like making grog or makes like firebricks so he is good on that department.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Hahahaha this owns

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Someone explain to me how on youtube if you log in and look at your suggested video front page. It has: new videos from your subscriptions, really really old videos from your subscriptions and then a mix of things that fit a theme of what it thinks you like BUT it's always the same handful of videos from 5 to 10 years ago or ones from channels that have massive view counts and only post trash (also more than 3 years old) that I'm never going to watch. If I click on a video that I want to watch the related videos have a bunch of newer interesting low view videos on it so why is it so hard to sprinkle a few of those into the front page?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Flannelette posted:

Someone explain to me how on youtube if you log in and look at your suggested video front page. It has: new videos from your subscriptions, really really old videos from your subscriptions and then a mix of things that fit a theme of what it thinks you like BUT it's always the same handful of videos from 5 to 10 years ago or ones from channels that have massive view counts and only post trash (also more than 3 years old) that I'm never going to watch. If I click on a video that I want to watch the related videos have a bunch of newer interesting low view videos on it so why is it so hard to sprinkle a few of those into the front page?

Don’t question the algorithm

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

RatHat posted:

Don’t question the algorithm

When you doom scroll so much even the algorithm decides to start pushing you away.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

E: attachment didn't reveal itself, somehow double posted :confused:

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Apr 25, 2021

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3MqADgMIks

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

This is what you’ll see if you press the “trending” button by accident and it makes me want to blow my phone up with a gun.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

I don’t want to click on any of those, they don’t have red circles or arrows to tell me why I should care

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Soricidus posted:

I don’t want to click on any of those, they don’t have red circles or arrows to tell me why I should care

The cropping cut out the giant red circle and arrow that's around the trending page.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

goodness gracious

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

we really are just smart apes huh