Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
are the steampunk wedding pictures hosted at imgbb.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatstein
Dec 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Protester posted:

are the steampunk wedding pictures hosted at imgbb.com

yes. feel free to peruse

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

quote:

That’s a whole lot less lynchings than hundred years ago. that’s all. We are headed to a better direction.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

We should protest mod brutality

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Wow, you sure have a normal view of the world that's totally not tainted by consuming wayyyy too many cop shooting videos on twitter. I'm posting because there's a lot of people denying reality. I also don't base my worldview on immediately assuming every officer is a racist gang member because that's not what's actually happening in the real world.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

narrator: it was, in fact, what is happening in the real world

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Goatstein posted:

yes. feel free to peruse

ty. will post the good ones.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

there are no good ones.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lmao it didn't even take 24 hours after the chauvin verdict for liberals to go back to "actually it's OK for cops to murder black people"

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

if only the source could connect "consuming wayyyy too many cop shooting videos" to where those videos came from in the first place

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

lol this was a d&d post. not going to undo it

loving hell. im an idiot. everyone source the quotes please

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 05:13 on Apr 22, 2021

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

mastershakeman posted:

Klebold was also a child why can't you admit this

a couple of white boys shoot up their classmates and hold the school hostage: hide outside for an hour until they kill themselves

a black girl has a steak knife: we must dispatch multiple cars immediately we only have 2 seconds to take her down

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raiad posted:

if only the source could connect "consuming wayyyy too many cop shooting videos" to where those videos came from in the first place

you must be addicted to cop shooting videos, it's not like cops are constantly recorded murdering people without punishment

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

lmao it didn't even take 24 hours after the chauvin verdict for liberals to go back to "actually it's OK for cops to murder people"

they're all so gleeful about feeling like they can get away with calling this one a good shoot

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I pointed out that YOU were being hyperbolic since you stated that policing and the US haven't changed since their inception. That's a pretty accurate assessment and I'm sticking with it. I'm not going to give you a racism barometer because my point isn't that we're done with racism; my point is that statements like yours, implying that nothing has changed in a century and a half feel like they're just meant to rile up division and hate, rather than provide room for any sort of useful or constructive conversation.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

man that thread is super vile

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Cops are constantly murdering people without punishment in the united states though.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Stairmaster posted:

Cops are constantly murdering people without punishment in the united states though.

Hey they got that one named Muhomad when he killed that white lady!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
plenty has changed in 150 years for police in the us

for example now they can shoot you way more than just 6 times before having to reload

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

you an override probes with sixers and the old probe disappears. it's true. just ask nichael.

they fixed that a year or two ago

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Yinlock posted:

man that thread is super vile

Seriously. Who bought Tucker Carlson an account??

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Shima Honnou posted:

plenty has changed in 150 years for police in the us

for example now they can shoot you way more than just 6 times before having to reload

lmao we are living with the results of a domestic arms race but its been great for shareholders

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Flavius Aetass posted:

they fixed that a year or two ago

did they really lmao

thanks nichael

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

did they really lmao

thanks nichael

i'm not sure if the timing lines up exactly like that but it was certainly my first thought lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i don't remember the exact situation where nichael overrode some mod's longer probe but i do remember heavily pressuring him and calling him a pussy if he didn't do it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

we, me included, pressured him to override a crazy cloud probe and it cost him his Sheng-ji yang appointed modship

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Shima Honnou posted:

a couple of white boys shoot up their classmates and hold the school hostage: hide outside for an hour until they kill themselves

a black girl has a steak knife: we must dispatch multiple cars immediately we only have 2 seconds to take her down

My point is that police shouldn't respond to school shootings since the shooter is kept to be a child. Let social workers handle it, I think most schools have those already and if they don't they should

Because it's not worth the risk of finding out that the shooter was one day short of his 18th birthday and a child was killed

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Nichael sacrificed a lot for this forum. If only he could find someone to run against coons

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Judakel posted:

Nichael sacrificed a lot for this forum. If only he could find someone to run against coons

i would move to delaware and vote Scarane next time if i could.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

you an override probes with sixers and the old probe disappears. it's true. just ask nichael.

this is the secret mods don't want you to know about

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

we, me included, pressured him to override a crazy cloud probe and it cost him his Sheng-ji yang appointed modship

that isn't what did it. what did it was when I 6ered a literal nazi based on a request that wasn't through the forums.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

you can't anymore. i tried to do it to get in trouble back when I was IK. THANKS nichael.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Happiness posted:

they're all so gleeful about feeling like they can get away with calling this one a good shoot

wow! some kid murders are actually good!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

yeah thanks nichael u pos

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

rare irl lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

yeah thanks nichael u pos

WorkerThread