Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

To get some perspective on the massive amount of time we've gone through in the criminal arc versus the part-timer arc, take a look at the most recent comic Brother Make posted. The date on it is July 6th, 2009. On that date in the criminal time line NEET was...

...just meeting his Kansai friend in Gay Baby Jail. That png was posted by Mister Steak in August 2019 way back on page 51.

Like the poster said before me, I'd like to conclude by saying this isn't about favorites and the work that's gone in to translating this stupid silly manga by Brother Make and those before them (Mister Steak, Sister Make, Cousin Cake, Papa Fake, sorry if I've left any of you out) has been nothing short of incredible. It eventually inspired me to take up the mantle and translate some NEET myself. So thanks again, I'll repay that work with another comic and many more in the future!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

The Alchemist posted:

Part-Time Neet never, for sure, but we have to keep in mind that we have observed that timeline for a shorter period than it's counterpart.

Excuse me, I think you'll find that part-time NEET once nearly violated his NDA and then once tried to take off his shirt after one beer at a Korean BBQ

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

To get some perspective on the massive amount of time we've gone through in the criminal arc versus the part-timer arc, take a look at the most recent comic Brother Make posted. The date on it is July 6th, 2009. On that date in the criminal time line NEET was...

...just meeting his Kansai friend in Gay Baby Jail. That png was posted by Mister Steak in August 2019 way back on page 51.

Like the poster said before me, I'd like to conclude by saying this isn't about favorites and the work that's gone in to translating this stupid silly manga by Brother Make and those before them (Mister Steak, Sister Make, Cousin Cake, Papa Fake, sorry if I've left any of you out) has been nothing short of incredible. It eventually inspired me to take up the mantle and translate some NEET myself. So thanks again, I'll repay that work with another comic and many more in the future!

Hi yes, I am happy to use the dead as a springboard to appear on national television, but helping them solve their own murder? Disgusting!

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
BTW I would like to say I was joking with my "lol nothing exciting happens in NEET" comment, since it's so often so mundane. I love this comic and am so thankful for y'all for translating it!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Doesn’t get it or doesn’t wanna get it

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

I'm gonna need a bit of an oof on panel 2

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

When Im hungover I like to think about the starving children of africa, that always cheers me up.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
That's how you know NEET has posted in E/N at some point in the past

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

That's a funny way of saying "Australian."

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Figured it was sex toys in that last panel, lol.

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
Yes neet, push it down, repress those urges. This is the content I come back for

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
I was wondering when we'd get to the point in the comic where Tohru's eye flies out of his head

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

"Bonk" as a punchline is always funny

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Lmao is NEET hitting the top of the comic panel?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

that's not what phoenix wright taught me

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

This isn’t the studio audience. This is us and everyone else reading the comic.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Tohru will throw this conversation into disarray.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

How is this perceived as complex?

Also - "why would I speak to the police to aid their investigation if I saw a crime? It's the police investigations job to gather evidence, not.mine."

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Audience is made up of NEETs more pathetic than Tohru ever was. Who else would have time in the middle of the day to watch a live show about mediums and criminology?

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

Is Neet asleep and dreaming at the breakfast table? Will his mother wake him in time, or will he sleep through part of his shift (strike two!)?

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

It's funny that thinking about taking a day off work is the thing that makes him realize how awful he is. Not the multitude of personal failings, or the terrible personality.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Son of a Vondruke! posted:

It's funny that thinking about taking a day off work is the thing that makes him realize how awful he is. Not the multitude of personal failings, or the terrible personality.

japan, baby

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Thank you for making a personalized avatar for me

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Tome for a little :neet:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Ok but realtalk for threadreaders, your life is relative to your experiences - if you are feeling low practise some self-care

Don't compare yourself to lives you haven't lived

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

simplefish posted:

Ok but realtalk for threadreaders, your life is relative to your experiences - if you are feeling low practise some self-care

Helps when I compare myself to a beached whale

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I compare myself to an encrusting sponge.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

End of Page 75

simplefish posted:

All joking aside, THIS.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

let's be practical here folks.

we dont have to use the spirit of the person that was murdered

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Bold of them to assume ghosts would cooperate with the cops in the first place.

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Haifisch posted:

Bold of them to assume ghosts would cooperate with the cops in the first place.

You're saying ghosts would throw the investigation into disarray?

This is going to end with the ghost of Tohru's actual parents manifesting, Tohru hoping they will clear his name only for them to accuse him of murder.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

CheeseThief posted:

You're saying ghosts would throw the investigation into disarray?

This is going to end with the ghost of Tohru's actual parents manifesting, Tohru hoping they will clear his name only for them to accuse him of murder.

Can only hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.