Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

This happens every time, he’s saying it in public so that he gets paid more by Vince. It’s not that hard to figure out

A better way to handle this would be to create a fake newspaper with the quote in it and left outside of Vince’s office imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress off, nobody believes you till you do it at this point

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

gently caress off, nobody believes you till you do it at this point

chris james 2 the notoriously anti-labour poster

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just kidding lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Vince will believe him

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the rumor says Daniel Bryan is threatening to walk unless the WWE rehires Big Cass so that Bryan can continue what he feels is "[his] best feud ever."

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the guys worked for the same mind warping company for 11 years. the same company that told him no you cant wrestle your brain is too broken to do so, until his contract was almost up last time then he was miraculously cleared to wrestle just weeks before wrestlemania. then the guy is wrestling in front of no fans for a year. the guy is obviously gonna be mentally conflicted on what he wants to do. he's only human and im sure theres a struggle of wanting to go wrestle in mexico and japan but also wanting to be able to provide comfortably for his family and not have to think about booking his own dates, handling his own merch, etc

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Big Cass and The Fiend tag team running roughshod on Raw :allears:

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
I dunno, Daniel Bryan has pretty legit leverage to work with.

Tony Khan is a rich wrestling nerd that grew up on peak ROH with Punk/Danielson/Samoa Joe. He just got handed Samoa Joe and is probably delusional enough to think he’ll eventually get Punk.

How can a collection of real life wrestling action figures be complete without the American Dragon?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

JOHN CENA posted:

the guys worked for the same mind warping company for 11 years. the same company that told him no you cant wrestle your brain is too broken to do so, until his contract was almost up last time then he was miraculously cleared to wrestle just weeks before wrestlemania. then the guy is wrestling in front of no fans for a year. the guy is obviously gonna be mentally conflicted on what he wants to do. he's only human and im sure theres a struggle of wanting to go wrestle in mexico and japan but also wanting to be able to provide comfortably for his family and not have to think about booking his own dates, handling his own merch, etc

Yeah they'll be starving if Bryan doesnt re-sign.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

JOHN CENA posted:

a normal one

JOHN CENA posted:

chris james 2 the notoriously anti-labour poster
you seem mad that people want bryan to poo poo or get off the pot w/r/t jumping to another promotion

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I'm so mad lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm pretty sure two millionaires who live in a modest home where they grow most of their own food are really going to be missing that WWE money. I don't know why Daniel Bryan stays in the WWE, he claims to love wrestling but the WWE isn't wrestling :v:

Has there been anyone from the last two years that either left or got fired that regrets not staying with the WWE? Almost everyone that leaves seems to be so much happier and didn't realize they were in a cult-like environment until they finally spent time away from the company.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
idk dean ambrose is prolly just gonna chill w renee in ohio, maybe work some big czw shows but hes prob just done with wrestling id say

actually bad example bc ol deano just kept his head down and kept quiet for the last year of his contract bc hes smart lmao

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

some earnings talk in progress

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1385341040333369344
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1385341847187255301

e: who wants wwe anime

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1385342506754207747

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

those budget cut releases really turned things around for them

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

But did they say how thrilled they were about cancelation numbers immediately after, Vince?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Sony had better hope they get better work out of WWE's animation than Camp WWE.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1385342484537085952?s=19

I'm so happy lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Fiend anime is real

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nick Jr. Face posted:

you seem mad that people want bryan to poo poo or get off the pot w/r/t jumping to another promotion

im not mad but i think people are being very dramatic over some innocuous comments by him

KidneyKai
Nov 6, 2010
I loved Ultimate Muscle. I dreamed of the day if would make its way back to our TVs.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Fiend anime is real

training at 100 times earths gravity in a box like structure and emerging from it even fatter at the next wrestlemania

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
half of the people in the anime will be released before the anime begins

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Hopefully Vince is as hands on in writing the anime as he is in writing WWE.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Fiend anime is real

Probablyt wouldn't even be the worst Crunchyroll original either SMH

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Will John Cena finally be an anime?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Rhonne posted:

Will John Cena finally be an anime?

He’s in the upcoming Fast and the Furious movie.

So yes.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

JOHN CENA posted:

im not mad but i think people are being very dramatic over some innocuous comments by him

I think people are tired of the appealing to the public shtick cause they're just gonna stick with the WWE anyway. Part of me thinks stuff like this might be a tiny part of the indifference/apathy to the Good Brothers current stuff. Obviously there are uh...bigger elephants in that particular room, though.

It is a legitimate strategy, don't want to suggest it isn't useful for the talent, but cmon....Bryan isn't going anywhere.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Will this anime finally give us Vince MechMahon?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

no

No no no!!!!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Probablyt wouldn't even be the worst Crunchyroll original either SMH

That's the really terrifying thing, that enough people watch Crunchyroll Originals for it to be worth commissioning more.

Anyway NBC are very happy with our numbers, they said we can't show you the numbers but please trust us that they're very good numbers.
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1385348466109558786

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

njsykora posted:

That's the really terrifying thing, that enough people watch Crunchyroll Originals for it to be worth commissioning more.

Anyway NBC are very happy with our numbers, they said we can't show you the numbers but please trust us that they're very good numbers.
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1385348466109558786

EX Arm's Quality is picture perfect for WWE!

Also lol not wanting the numbers out. Must be very good, very huge yes!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Thankful to WWE for coming in to prove my claim that anime is bad

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I told you D Bry was going to AEW!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Invalid Validation posted:

But did they say how thrilled they were about cancelation numbers immediately after, Vince?

The thing is that you can't really cancel Peacock. If you unsubscribe to a paid tier you are stuck with a free account, which boosts those numbers

Seriously, try to figure out how to delete your account.

I found this page that directs you to another page, which doesn't tell you how to do it.

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/how-do-i-delete-my-account

When I tried to delete my free account shortly after it launched I could not figure out how to do it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

Thankful to WWE for coming in to prove my claim that anime is bad
alexa bliss is already an anime so it makes sense really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

My favourite thing about this one is the idea that Apple are even remotely interested in WWE or sports in general for Apple TV+.
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1385349235005169664