Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Ben got some nice little titties on him

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's maddening to listen to people who talk fast and don't enunciate

I mean I suck at talking in that exact way but I have the good sense to not be a youtuber about it

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Elviscat posted:

It amuses me greatly that Ben Shapiro, the alt-right pundit, who complains about the "feminization" of men is himself so devoid of "traditional masculinity" he can't even think of one thing he'd actually use from the thousands of items sold at Home Depot.

Like buy a loving screwdriver you giant tool.

Even if I was a loving right wing stool pigeon I wouldn't do something this dumb, but if I did, I'd buy the largest sledgehammer I could lift without grunting (so just a regular sized hammer in Shapiro's case) and then use it to smash some metaphor for liberal ideology in a later episode.

He could have looked like this
at the end of his video

(again, for Shapiro it would just be a regular sized hammer, but it looks huge in comparison to his tiny, tiny body)

Air Skwirl has a new favorite as of 00:16 on Apr 23, 2021

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm going to buy some stuff to support this company I have loved for the last ten minutes *buys a single 8 dollar board and leaves it in the trunk for the next two years*

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He's gonna eat that poplar, and then the aliens from Omicron Persei 8 will come for him

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Heath posted:

I'm going to buy some stuff to support this company I have loved for the last ten minutes *buys a single 8 dollar board and leaves it in the trunk for the next two years*

That costs 8 bucks? I haven't had to buy wood in years and I heard it's gone up, but jesus christ. I'm pretty sure you could buy an already built doghouse for cheaper than it would cost to buy the wood to build it yourself.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Data Graham posted:

He's gonna eat that poplar, and then the aliens from Omicron Persei 8 will come for him

Lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I dunno guys, I hate Ben Shapiro and do not think he is some kind of master troll or anything but I really think my no-mask theory is what he's going for. Which to me makes the board thing kind of a successful case of him making a dumb meme image of his "secret message" to go to Home Depot without a mask.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Skwirl posted:

That costs 8 bucks? I haven't had to buy wood in years and I heard it's gone up, but jesus christ. I'm pretty sure you could buy an already built doghouse for cheaper than it would cost to buy the wood to build it yourself.

I don't know how much it actually costs but the point is he didn't spend much to "support" Home Depot

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Data Graham posted:

It's maddening to listen to people who talk fast and don't enunciate

I mean I suck at talking in that exact way but I have the good sense to not be a youtuber about it

thats because Shapio and Tomi( the youngest newest fox new fanservice blond) both come from very white prep school where debate club is judged and scored on machine gunning argments.

also once again plugging some podcast episode where a """"urban""""" highschool started making waves in the HS debate scene and all the white schools left and formed their own league for some reason.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/mommybigdick/status/1385307483019771904?s=21

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Ah, it's my lack of flannel shirt that keeps getting me stopped by HD security.

I always thought it was all the stuff I was stealing.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Uhm, last time I was at home depot the one I was at had a guy checking every receipt when they walked out. Most people didn't have bags because they had a loving push pallet of heavy rear end poo poo.

I had a bag because I was buying a funnel, 8 inches of rubber tubing and some duck tape because our old beer bong had broken. Still checked my receipt.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Skwirl posted:

Uhm, last time I was at home depot the one I was at had a guy checking every receipt when they walked out. Most people didn't have bags because they had a loving push pallet of heavy rear end poo poo.

I had a bag because I was buying a funnel, 8 inches of rubber tubing and some duck tape because our old beer bong had broken. Still checked my receipt.

have definitely heard of black people asking for bags for the exact reason given in the tweet, THAT'S not the stupid part holmes, the stupid part is pretending this applies to smol ben for not having a flannel shirt on

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Skwirl posted:

At an actual hardwood store a piece of poplar that size would cost about $2-3

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

InediblePenguin posted:

have definitely heard of black people asking for bags for the exact reason given in the tweet, THAT'S not the stupid part holmes, the stupid part is pretending this applies to smol ben for not having a flannel shirt on

I believe that's happened to black people, probably at the home depots that don't already check everyone. For smol ben, if he was worried about that, he's buying a single piece of wood. Hold the wood and the receipt in the same loving hand.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
That’s asking a lot from those tiny hands.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
smol ben is not a black person and there is no similarity of situation and therefore no reason to bring up the thing that the person in the tweet did, that's the thing which is stupid

not because of whether or not a home depot checks a receipt in general, which matters about as much as the weather

i see that we both agree and understand that ben had nothing to worry about

i do not think that anyone at any time REALLY thought the comparison was legitimate and smol ben was really getting the bag for that purpose. i think that the person making the stupid tweet thought a comparison to the oppression of black people would be an automatic win because "woke people can't argue with that, i will have won at their own game"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I don't remember what movie it is (it's not a Crocodile Dundee) where Paul Hogan punches an rear end in a top hat in a wheelchair because he's a giant rear end in a top hat and no one will punch him because he's in a wheelchair. That's how I feel about smol ben. Dude in the wheel chair thanked him for being called out on his own bullshit.

Paul Hogan sat down before he punched the guy.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

I would love to punch Ben Shapiro in his stupid face

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

ben shapino posted:

I would love to punch Ben Shapiro in his stupid face

If you saw ben shapiro walking down the street im pretty sure you could get away with decking him in the face and running away. No one will attest to who punched him.

"wait, that guy is Ben Shapiro? Uhh no didnt see who did it :shrug:"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Skwirl posted:

I don't remember what movie it is (it's not a Crocodile Dundee) where Paul Hogan punches an rear end in a top hat in a wheelchair because he's a giant rear end in a top hat and no one will punch him because he's in a wheelchair. That's how I feel about smol ben. Dude in the wheel chair thanked him for being called out on his own bullshit.

Paul Hogan sat down before he punched the guy.

Need to photoshop madison cawthorns face over this scene so he knows what’s coming.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

What are the odds you'd notice Ben Shapiro walking down the street though? Just gonna punch every dude too short to properly see there face? Sounds like profiling.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Hihohe posted:

If you saw ben shapiro walking down the street im pretty sure you could get away with decking him in the face and running away. No one will attest to who punched him.

"wait, that guy is Ben Shapiro? Uhh no didnt see who did it :shrug:"

Don't get too online there bud.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/MilesKlee/status/1380697368262139906

https://twitter.com/MilesKlee/status/1380706229425606660

i've been an emoji cummy poster longer than elon musk had been one and i don't delete my emoji cummies, get on my level loving nerd 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Elon is such a loving loser lol

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Ben Shapiro is a tucked in tshirt guy, says a lot.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Faustian Bargain posted:

Ben Shapiro is a tucked in tshirt guy, says a lot.

Tucked tee and titties on tap

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

grittyreboot posted:

Ben Shapiro wandering into Home Depot and trying to find a waiter so he can order one wood

He was delayed because he couldn’t find a valet.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1385229118522941441

dumb tweet, and i also got pinched for my good response :cry:

he was killed by friendly fire and thought that bush was a war criminal

oh, my appeal was approved as i was writing this. i guess "it's a joke and a good one" was good enough of an explanation.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

PhazonLink posted:

thats because Shapio and Tomi( the youngest newest fox new fanservice blond) both come from very white prep school where debate club is judged and scored on machine gunning argments.

also once again plugging some podcast episode where a """"urban""""" highschool started making waves in the HS debate scene and all the white schools left and formed their own league for some reason.

Debate classes in High School are such a bullshit dumpster fire. If one class should have it's budget stripped and put into sports it's that. Even if the only reason is for giving us Ben Sharpiro.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

My boss loves Ben Shapiro and it's so hard to keep the laughter down

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Anora posted:

Debate classes in High School are such a bullshit dumpster fire. If one class should have it's budget stripped and put into sports it's that. Even if the only reason is for giving us Ben Sharpiro.

I'm trying (not for the first time) to think back to high school and remember how absolutely stupid the "debates" I tried to have were and how unbelievably bad I was at it. I'm this much of a dumbass this many years later, I can't even fathom how pathetic and embarrassing it must be to see any high school attempt at synthesizing information, let alone having good and useful opinions in context of history

I'm sure it's a good skill to teach and all, but it's got to be training a hell of a dunning-kruger effect into these kids in the process.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

You're a poopoohead. Slam dunk. Case closed. Debate won.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Anora posted:

High school debate

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Len posted:

My boss loves Ben Shapiro and it's so hard to keep the laughter down

When I lived in a more small town part of the South I had multiple dates where upon finding out I'm Jewish, they tried to impress me by talking about how they listen to Ben Shapiro all the time. So I got to explain the concepts of "kapo" and "chillul hashem".

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Elviscat posted:

Ah, it's my lack of flannel shirt that keeps getting me stopped by HD security.

I always thought it was all the stuff I was stealing.

Early 90s alt-rock fans at this store only. Where's your Dinosaur Jr. t-shirt, sir, please come with me.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
So what was Ben Shapiro like when he was in High school/college? I'm always really curious to hear about stories of people that went to school with people like this. Same with Kaitlin Bennet. Like were they always this kind of reactionary or is the whole thing kayfabe dictated by their chud parents?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Panfilo posted:

So what was Ben Shapiro like when he was in High school/college? I'm always really curious to hear about stories of people that went to school with people like this. Same with Kaitlin Bennet. Like were they always this kind of reactionary or is the whole thing kayfabe dictated by their chud parents?

He was always a reactionary and IIRC needed his daddy to talk to the school to get people to stop bullying him. He later hired his dad to work on the Daily Wire. A lot of those articles that are like “Ben Shapiro Breaks College SJW On The Wheel Of Logic!” are written by him.

Also he’s from LA but roots for the Celtics. You have to be extra racist to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Henchman of Santa posted:

He was always a reactionary and IIRC needed his daddy to talk to the school to get people to stop bullying him. He later hired his dad to work on the Daily Wire. A lot of those articles that are like “Ben Shapiro Breaks College SJW On The Wheel Of Logic!” are written by him.

Also he’s from LA but roots for the Celtics. You have to be extra racist to do that.
I thought he was a wannabe studio writer that couldn't hack it in Hollywood?

So he got bullied in school for Um Actually-ing every drat thing I take it? Didn't he skip several grades as well?